Proof of Allegations

Monster

So what? MK is !@#$ and I'd leak their crap to anyone too. Like I did just here. It didn't really help the situation though. If he had actually been able to hurt MK, it'd have made more sense.

Archon is a tool as shown by his conduct here and on the radio. He'll protect bros but I'm fair game more or less. Hopefully people see him for what he is now.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1329484221' post='2922526']
Do you have any proof of him leaking confidential posts to SF? Kind of an extreme claim to make with no proof. Tromp has always been a trustworthy guy from what I know about him.
[/quote]

The Ardus post published to the OWF about Mj being marginalised was the post leaked by Tromp.

[quote name='Fulgrim' timestamp='1329485221' post='2922530']
This is great; Roq you are proper mental though. :lol1:

Please keep it up, my colleagues in the office and I are really enjoying this thread.

Better go though, Shadowlord Crymson wills it. Apparently he got a pm from Ardus.
[/quote]

See, I haven't dug into Crymson despite knowing things. I don't know why I get this treatment.

If I'm crazy, I'm crazy like a fox because I can figure out so many people on cntel just through their posting.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329487037' post='2922540']

If I'm crazy, I'm crazy like a fox because I can figure out so many people on cntel just through their posting.
[/quote]

Nope, proper !@#$% crazy. Howhere man, its like watching a ranting preacher on the street.

The end of the world is nigh!

[quote name='Fulgrim' timestamp='1329488023' post='2922546']
Nope, proper !@#$% crazy. Howhere man, its like watching a ranting preacher on the street.

[/quote]

Only instead of the end of the world is nigh!, "bros has spied on several alliances."

Right?

Yeah, Myth, but fulgrim's more interested in ad hom. It's not hard to beat NG/MK. I could have out-NGed NG and avoided any counters. Wouldn't that have been fitting?

I'm not lying when I said I had the entire war planned(Archon lied).

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1329488265' post='2922549']
Any chance we could get MK Heavies like Archon and Ardus to comment on the topic of spying instead of their opinions on Roqs mental state?
[/quote]
All we then need is them apologizing for it, I really want to see if these pigs with wings taped on them can fly.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329488349' post='2922550']
Yeah, Myth, but fulgrim's more interested in ad hom. It's not hard to beat NG/MK. I could have out-NGed NG and avoided any counters. Wouldn't that have been fitting?

I'm not lying when I said I had the entire war planned(Archon lied).
[/quote]

Please, explain what you mean by "Out-NGed NG"? What did NG do exactly?

[quote name='Fulgrim' timestamp='1329488023' post='2922546']

[/quote]

You just implied that he is as crazy as preachers ranting that the end is nigh.
The end [b]isn't[/b] nigh.

Roq has made several accusations against bros/MK.
Two of his accusations [b]have been proven true[/b], at least in part, and admitted to by the accused.

That is an important difference. His demeanor does not negate MK's severe $%&@ups.

Edited by rabonnobar

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329488869' post='2922560']
iNEW.
[/quote]

iNEW was PC and iFOK. I don't see how that is relevant to Non Grata, especially as the active government in Non Grata were not involved as far as I can remember with anything to do with that. It's like calling up on TPF for something TOOL did last year.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1329488265' post='2922549']
Any chance we could get MK Heavies like Archon and Ardus to comment on the topic of spying instead of their opinions on Roqs mental state?
[/quote]

What is there to comment on? They handled what needed handled with the individual alliances. Archon addressed it publicly on the radio. Bros addressed it publicly on the radio. They havent run and hid from it.

Yes, they addressed it with flagrant ad homs and calling someone who is less of a dick than them a madman.

Charles Stuart acquired! didn't know who he was before.

Repeat after me: Archon sucks and he was never anything but a golden calf.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329489056' post='2922564']
Um, did I not point out arexes relevance? zoom was a tri for a long time, as well.
[/quote]

Zoom was Tri of NG for 2 months, Arexes Tri of NG for 5 months. Both of which have retired from government roles and in fact zoom has also retired from our Ex-Tri non-voting advisory position.

So please, expand on their relevance and why you are crusading against my alliance.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1329489674' post='2922570']
Zoom was Tri of NG for 2 months, Arexes Tri of NG for 5 months. Both of which have retired from government roles and in fact zoom has also retired from our Ex-Tri non-voting advisory position.

So please, expand on their relevance and why you are crusading against my alliance.
[/quote]

Yeah, not like he doesn't have AH access, not like people see him as running NG. He defacto runs it. Everyone knows it.

Yes Arexes has AH access, so do, at last count, 5 members of GOONS, 4 members of Umbrella, 4 members of VE, 4 members of FOK and 4 members of NG (including Arexes).

Does that mean he runs NG? No

Does that mean that NG have a permanent presence in PB High gov chans to report to the tri and discuss what the devil is going on? Yes

I would advise you to stop counting 1+1 and coming up with 3 my friend.

I don't know man. To say he hasn't played a big role in the last few months is bs.

More on Archon:

Even though I put my trust in him, I can't see the day dawn awakes.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329489337' post='2922567']
What is there to comment on? They handled what needed handled with the individual alliances. Archon addressed it publicly on the radio. Bros addressed it publicly on the radio. They havent run and hid from it.
[/quote]

I haven't checked out the radio show (that's going to take a good chunk of time that I might not have for a few days) but I certainly will and I do give them credit for commenting on it in voice as I think that has a more personal feel than text, I've still not seen anything of that sort on these boards, which is where, if anywhere, these types of community-wide issues should be addressed.

Edited by Roadie