Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329437135' post='2922113']
I still dislike Brehon because of his explosion on me and NPO's general bias, but I was never allied to Brehon, really. Do you hate him like he says?
[/quote]

Well, earlier in the thread you were talking about attacking them too, so.

Brehon and I have had issues, yes. I do not hate him though. Things have been worked out.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1329437407' post='2922118']
Well, earlier in the thread you were talking about attacking them too, so.

Brehon and I have had issues, yes. I do not hate him though. Things have been worked out.
[/quote]

It was because basically he !@#$ all over me right after he kicked me off the radio.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329437339' post='2922117']
Wow, I still don't get why you like to test me when I do make through on threats. Like I said, if I have to keep exploding !@#$, I will. I'd rather win militarily because this is an empty way to win. I always did my best to help GOONS, not like I had to arrange a lot of our aid to you, or anything and I'll do my best to take you out.
[/quote]

From experience, there's no point in spending effort on GOONS militarily. Beyond the handful of regulars, the stuff you break isn't going to be there in 30 days anyway.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329437339' post='2922117']
Wow, I still don't get why you like to test me when I do make through on threats. Like I said, if I have to keep exploding !@#$, I will. I'd rather win militarily because this is an empty way to win. I always did my best to help GOONS, not like I had to arrange a lot of our aid to you, or anything and I'll do my best to take you out.
[/quote]
You should definitely do your best to take us out. Dinner, roses, some nice wine and candles should do the trick.

Edit:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1329437288' post='2922115']
He should go hard on you............ [i]dry[/i].
[/quote]
Rough trade! Sounds strangely appealing.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1329437579' post='2922120']
From experience, there's no point in spending effort on GOONS militarily. Beyond the handful of regulars, the stuff you break isn't going to be there in 30 days anyway.
[/quote]

Yeah, they're not a main target. I don't consider them as having dicked me over. It's just that you have to go through them to get MK. Like I said, I'll go through whoever I need to.

It kind of sucks I wasn't a conniving enough prick to get the Rampage stuff. Oh well. I made it all up apparently.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1329437240' post='2922114']
Can I ask for this too, please? I like it when you go hard on us.

Edit: :ehm:
[/quote]
I think everyone already knows GOONS is a horrible alliance, so kind of pointless to go hard on you guys. Its mostly you guys being attached at the hip with MK preventing anyone from taking you guys down without also taking MK down. Although if you insist he goes hard you guys as well, if he knows something awful you guys have done people don't already know about he might as well say it. Although the conclusion I came to when I was fighting GOONS before is it doesn't matter how widely disliked you guys are as long as MK is still in a strong position to protect you guys. :P

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Nelson1992' timestamp='1329437860' post='2922126']
Roquentin seems to have a grudge against everyone at the moment first MK, TLR and Umbrella now its GOONS and seems like NPO. I have not played this game in a long time but i am guessing that they are very good alliances Roquentin is making enemies of.
[/quote]
I'm not sure where you guys are getting the NPO thing from, seems his grudge has been pretty focused on MK and whatever other allies they have who do the same thing which caused him to dislike MK.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1329437748' post='2922124']
I think everyone already knows GOONS is a horrible alliance, so kind of pointless to go hard on you guys. Its mostly you guys being attached at the hip with MK preventing anyone from taking you guys down without also taking MK down. Although if you insist he goes hard you guys as well, if he knows something awful you guys have done people don't already know about he might as well say it. Although the conclusion I came to when I was fighting GOONS before is it doesn't matter how widely disliked you guys are as long as MK is still in a strong position to protect you guys. :P
[/quote]
Do you really think it's from MK alone that we derive our power?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1329437982' post='2922130']
I'm not sure where you guys are getting the NPO thing from, seems his grudge has been pretty focused on MK and whatever other allies they have who do the same thing which caused him to dislike MK.
[/quote]

How is three alliances everyone even? I even said it's mostly my "allies," and whoever wants to go to bat for them. I trashed NG on the radio and Red was stalwart in her defense of them.

[/quote]

Sorry man been watching this thread loosely lol its a bit confusing for a noob like me

[/quote]

I'd assume it's from this and similar posts:

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329417730' post='2921901']
Charles wasn't the leak. It was just something Kalanyr dumped that Charles wrote.

Good then it's going to be tough for them to mount a defense for an Emperor that makes enemies as much as possible. Oh the irony. [u]NPO will die because of you. I can make it happen too. So you just signed your own death warrant.[/u] Much appreciated. Like I said you don't know how big of a favor you've done me.
[/quote]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1329438525' post='2922148']
From all of our allies, of course.

Fake edit: especially Europa :wub:
[/quote]
Europa is almost a handicap more than anything else, not really someone you derive great power from. :P Although Umbrella, NG, VE and FOK are all a pretty big source of power for you guys as well as long as they stay allied.

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1329439036' post='2922164']
I'd assume it's from this and similar posts:
[/quote]
That was just him responding to Brehon saying some stupid stuff in the thread, but I don't think he cares about NPO one way or the other.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329417642' post='2921900']
I am well aware Imperio doesn't like me. I am well aware Charles doesn't like me and is talented (btw thank you for letting us know he was the leak as we suspected early on). Vektor and Triyun... hell that isn't news lol. You forgot to add Tyga, all of GOD, Random, most of Polar, half of Invicta etc... etc... etc. I don't live with some delusion I am public love face #1. You can add others as I have said, "get in line, its a long one".

Here is thing... once again reading into it... I never said I was more credible than you. I think you need to stop listen to chatter and get with real information. Wishy washy.. yup that's me, lol

EDIT: yes you have been given !@#$ on our forums because of your condescending I know more than everyone attitude you have put on display. Its is for that reason and non other. Yet again reading into something vs taking face value. Its a real shame Roq, I used to get !@#$ for respecting you.
[/quote]

Wait, what leak?

As for the matter of not liking you, it's water under the bridge and you probably already know that unless diplo didn't pass along the message whilst I was at NSO that I wished to end the silly feud. We both did some questionable crap after I left and I got pretty annoyed that either you or one particular IO ran around stating I was going to NPO's allies telling them to downgrade. The truth is that I advised one ally to try and have a discussion with Mary and not you when a matter arose because you simply lose all sense of logic when you become agitated.

So yes, what leak? If I am correct in assuming you mean these logs that Roq supposedly has then no. Afraid not brehon, I haven't leaked any of these rather heated discussions we had nearly a year ago to anyone. Your leak if it does exist is elsewhere.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1329438525' post='2922148']
From all of our allies, of course.

Fake edit: especially Europa :wub:
[/quote]

You don't need Europa, especially when you have TLR because we're MK's militant arm...or some nonsense like that.

Also
1. The reason Ardus and Grub don't get !@#$ on by the community is because they had the sense to stay off the OWF instead of posting like a madman

2. I'll give you this you didn't get enough credit for Karma I remember a lot of the stuff you did then. Good job 2+ years too late but don't try to put yourself in a league with Archon or Liquid Mercury because those guys have something you never had which is class.

3. Seriously you come across as super condescending. I mean the whole Nagasaki reference is gloating I know something the rest of you don't know and if that isn't condescending to the peons of the CN world I have no idea what is. Pez also mentioned it you're making it seem like MK's opposition can't even tie their shoes without you to send out "detailed and individualized pms" with instructions to them etc.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1329441228' post='2922187']
Wait, what leak?

As for the matter of not liking you, it's water under the bridge and you probably already know that unless diplo didn't pass along the message whilst I was at NSO that I wished to end the silly feud. We both did some questionable crap after I left and I got pretty annoyed that either you or one particular IO ran around stating I was going to NPO's allies telling them to downgrade. The truth is that I advised one ally to try and have a discussion with Mary and not you when a matter arose because you simply lose all sense of logic when you become agitated.

So yes, what leak? If I am correct in assuming you mean these logs that Roq supposedly has then no. Afraid not brehon, I haven't leaked any of these rather heated discussions we had nearly a year ago to anyone. Your leak if it does exist is elsewhere.
[/quote]

The logs are between me and Brehon.

You didn't leak anything. I said something you wrote got leaked by Kalanyr. It was misinterpreted, but I already addressed it.

Corrupt: It's more my buttons have been continously pushed. I said I didn't have to go for more, really, but everyone wanted to deny this accusation. The thing is, C&G will generally follow MK. Grub didn't stay off the OWF. His posting hurt Karma somewhat. I don't know how I have less class than LM. I don't think anything like this happened to him, tbh.

Does anyone see the irony of the anti-silent treaty cancellation people complaining about this?

Edited by Roquentin