Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329441874' post='2922194']
The logs are between me and Brehon.

You didn't leak anything. I said something you wrote got leaked by Kalanyr. It was misinterpreted, but I already addressed it.

Corrupt: It's more my buttons have been continously pushed. I said I didn't have to go for more, really, but everyone wanted to deny this accusation. The thing is, C&G will generally follow MK. Grub didn't stay off the OWF. His posting hurt Karma somewhat. I don't know how I have less class than LM. I don't think anything like this happened to him, tbh.

Does anyone see the irony of the anti-silent treaty cancellation people complaining about this?
[/quote]

Ah, the stuff that was pasted on CNtel by former disgruntled pacifican? I would be pretty annoyed if brehon thought I was the culprit behind that as it was confirmed shortly after the incident who the guilty party was in that matter.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1329441228' post='2922187']
Wait, what leak?

As for the matter of not liking you, it's water under the bridge and you probably already know that unless diplo didn't pass along the message whilst I was at NSO that I wished to end the silly feud. We both did some questionable crap after I left and I got pretty annoyed that either you or one particular IO ran around stating I was going to NPO's allies telling them to downgrade. The truth is that I advised one ally to try and have a discussion with Mary and not you when a matter arose because you simply lose all sense of logic when you become agitated.

So yes, what leak? If I am correct in assuming you mean these logs that Roq supposedly has then no. Afraid not brehon, I haven't leaked any of these rather heated discussions we had nearly a year ago to anyone. Your leak if it does exist is elsewhere.
[/quote]

I am not worried about any kind of leaks. He retracted you were a leak. While I certainly considered (and consider) it water under the bridge I would not be surprised to hear I am disliked or hated by you.

I know there isn't anything in Roq's logs near what he is/was saying. I had suspicions about you and while I would rather be wrong, I am beyond being surprised.. know what I mean?

[quote name='Nelson1992' timestamp='1329440608' post='2922184']
so basically roquentin is making out he is like the all seeing eye of CN and that he holds even more secrets?

other than the fact that MK spied on other alliances etc of course.

this is a reply to the quote shown in megaminds reply
[/quote]

Well aren't you the ideal new member of planet bob, finding your way to the topic of the day and having fun things to say.

Basically Roquentin wanted some alliances to change forums. MK overheard, continued personal attacks they had been employing for the better part of 8-10 months on Roquentin, when he was away.
Despite everyone's alzheimer's, Roquentin actually is the same person that MK & most of Doomhouse recognize as gracefully leading them through the post-Karma era, just ten months later.

Also, Roquentin has plenty of dirt. There is no "making out," that's so second grade.

There's no denying he's already put some fresh new lovin' into the game, and it's tangible. Having leaders like Sardonic somewhat distancing themselves from the actions of their close allies in MK.
I don't think anyone denies (well, those that did have proven to be liars,) that Roquentin has had substance to p much all of the points he has raised, so I'm not sure where the skepticism is coming from that he will not deliver.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329442662' post='2922202']

I know there isn't anything in Roq's logs near what he is/was saying. I had suspicions about you and while I would rather be wrong, I am beyond being surprised.. know what I mean?
[/quote]

Heh, I hear ya. Just know that in this matter you are wrong.

[color="#0000FF"]Roq, as a current MK member I am curious if there will be a way for me to seek mercy when your one man crusade finally does us in. Right now I am truly trembling at the prospect of another losing war. I didn't leave NSO just to get rolled in MK.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1329443437' post='2922212']
[color="#0000FF"]Roq, as a current MK member I am curious if there will be a way for me to seek mercy when your one man crusade finally does us in. Right now I am truly trembling at the prospect of another losing war. I didn't leave NSO just to get rolled in MK.[/color]
[/quote]
Maybe if you join Sparta and launch a few nukes at MK he'll let you off easy. :P

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329387926' post='2921671']
Quiz started ignoring me when I basically obliterated any case MK had against Umbrella for their war damages.
[/quote]

I started ignoring you after you decided to begin sending me lengthy, nonsensical rants in query form.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1329450267' post='2922290']
I started ignoring you after you decided to begin sending me lengthy, nonsensical rants in query form.
[/quote]

You're the several dozenth prominent person/member of government to begin receiving these from him.

Against my better judgment, a few thoughts...

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329399751' post='2921732']
xoin: I was going to actually use that on Archon. Thanks.

Present day. Present time. Hahahahaha.
[/quote]

OOC: Good choice. I've always enjoyed Lain and own the album from which that song is taken. In fact, I'm listening to it right now.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329401429' post='2921743']
I've followed Archon before, and to be frank, it was pretty awesome. That dude can get !@#$ done, and he is able to do it in a way that makes people WANT to follow him. He is the epitome of a leader, and while the treaty web is the way it is, I'm not going to be in a position to follow him again, but rest assured, should the web flip around again, you can bet your bat !@#$ crazy ass that I'd do it again.
[/quote]

<3

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329401643' post='2921746']
No, he can't do it all on his own. He has been inactive for most of his time as King. I took to him to the top. It's all in the IRON age thread. I can collect the important posts and make a blog with it. Haha. Archon praised Grub for declaring on TOP and his alliance tosses him under the bus. He has lied about MK's attempts to attack Sparta. How is he worth more than me?
[/quote]

She never said I could do it all on my own, nor have I ever claimed to. And, quite frankly, an effective leader is effective in part because they do not seek to do it all on their own. That said, you've got a few factually inaccurate statements, the most important of which being that I've been inactive for most of my time as King. I've been King of MK for 5 years, and inactive for 2. You needed to wait another 6 or 7 months, then you would have had a simple majority...still not most, but at least more than half.

You also didn't "take me to the top" or anything remotely close to it. You contributed quite meaningfully, yes, and more than most, but you did not "take me to the top." While I generally take great pains not to extoll my own virtues, I also make no qualms about calling out others when they do theirs. Perhaps it is telling that you must shout to the four corners trying to prove your own worth, something many of the other names dropped in this thread have never had a need to do. That said, if you want to take the time to make a blog post, please, but if not, I'd at least love it if you could PM me links to the relevant posts.

With this quoted selection you've also contradicted a variety of statements you've made in previous topics about me made in a more positive light. You're also calling me a liar without proof. Feel free to show it in your little Nagasaki or elsewhere, but I look forward to (non-existent) proof of me planning a war against Sparta. Since you might have some trouble, I encourage you to simply write the HTML of a page showing me saying it and then screen shot it. There'd be no way to prove it either way, and it appears no one has really caught onto that yet...it's quite surprising really.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329418137' post='2921908']
Archon wasn't even clean then, either, moron. He had cozied up to you back then. In addition, he joined GOONS when they were at their worst and outed Revanche as Denial to them. Haha. He's never been clean and it's just been a illusion. An inactive King who was made into a big star.
[/quote]

Some clarifications:

I joined GOONS in exchange for being taken off of a PZI list. In theory I could have also joined the NPO "at their worst," but DarkSol managed to beat out Dilber. I did indeed rat out Denial and Vanguard (something that had more or less zero effect) after discovering that a Goon/MKer (the line gets hazy around the time of the formation) was also in Vanguard...it was necessary as part of revealing that discover to GOONS. Water under the bridge for involved parties, but cute of you to bring it up.

Again, factually inaccurate with regards to my activity. I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to harp on that. It's kind of a joke among anyone who actually cares, so seeing it used as part of a character assassination is odd. I'm not sure how to respond to the "being made into a star" part - it's a bit weird. It's true that I've had a lot of help along the way, something I spoke of earlier, but I think it's fair to say I've done a good bit myself. That's probably half true, depending on how you choose to read it.

I'll also take a moment to observe I've not said a negative word about your abilities or IC actions, and have publicly praised you as probably the greatest IA mind in a long time. You've chosen to attack my abilities and IC actions in the last few pages. I don't really care, but I felt I might as well point out the errors and acknowledge the truths for the benefit of the peanut gallery. It's a bit fascinating, though.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329421718' post='2921942']
Archon is worthless. I've avoided targeting him but he's no longer 'integer'. He's never been a good guy, he's never been a good king even. He's usually inactive and when he's not around to control the members, it goes to !@#$ like in DH-NPO, and they blame me for burning political capital. I've stated MK's case against me repeatedly. No one cares. He didn't do the right thing and clean house. 1337 guy walked into a costly venture in continuing to step on me.

I did apologize to bros since I know about his own ooc condition because I didn't like having to go after him because of that, but like I said there's just too much crap in the Kingdom that needs flushing.
[/quote]

You disappoint me.

I'd say you wound me with the off-base commentary, but...you didn't really. I'd refute it, but as I mentioned above, I'm not a huge fan of tooting my own horn. And you are entitled to your opinion, as you are entitled to spout it off as though it is fact. I support that just as I support the members of MK's right to do the same. Now of course, if you have a problem with them doing it, then you're being a hypocrite here. Then again, if you don't have a problem with them doing it, then you're contradicting earlier statements.

Ah, I'll leave it be.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329423682' post='2921958']
Wow, the rebel was right. Ex-lover syndrome.

Rush, how many times do I have to make it clear? He doesn't give a !@#$ about me IC or OOC. They decided it was convenient to blame all of their troubles on me so they did it. I'm not sure what's incoherent about anything I'm saying. It's well-argued. I am a pretty vindictive and angry guy and that's all that shows. I don't really get how I'm any worse than people like arexes and zoom who are outright dicks. They just don't bother typing and typing up stuff isn't a big deal for me.
[/quote]

And the last factual inaccuracy. I actually do care about you quite a bit OOC and worry. To elaborate:

OOC - Among my Degrees is Cognitive Science, so it's not like I'm completely talking out of my ass, though I suppose I'm not much better than most of the armchair shrinks we've had here. That said, I do see quite a few signs to be worried and acknowledge that. I spoke of it on the radio in hopes that others would get that maybe there is something, and if so it is not something to joke about. I should note that, since doing that, I've noticed the comments along those lines have fallen off considerably. Perhaps I influenced that, perhaps not.

IC - You are right about one thing, though. I don't give a rats ass about you IC at this point. You've burned that bridge with your actions. Nor do I give a rats ass, IC, about the threats your making or how you revel in the power you perceive yourself to have. I find it amusing, though a little sad, that anyone who responds to you with anything other than a base agreement is "pushing your buttons"...one wonders why you choose to engage in public discourse if you are constantly falling back to that and waving your detonator about. And no, nothing you can say or do will really perturb me or make me care either. But that's just me, and I'm just an inactive baddy, so that shouldn't matter, right?

OOC - I don't really care OOC either. No matter what you do wind up doing, and what effect it has on the game or on the count of nations within it, you aren't going to deal meaningful damage to the MK community. And that's actually the only reason I'm still around.

IC/OOC - Sic transit gloria mundi.

Farewell.

Edited by Archon

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329417730' post='2921901']
Good then it's going to be tough for them to mount a defense for an Emperor that makes enemies as much as possible. Oh the irony. [b]NPO will die because of you. I can make it happen too. So you just signed your own death warrant.[/b] Much appreciated. Like I said you don't know how big of a favor you've done me.
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329417944' post='2921904']
Haha, but NPO has been whittled down. Their numbers served them well in Karma. Still had a lot of allies in DH and chained a lot of people in through lying. What are they going to do this time? If I could take NG and MK on, [b]NPO is nothing. They'll exist in the same state NpO does now.[/b] Maybe I can ask 400k tech reps too :P
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329418321' post='2921910']
Hi, I'm Branimir, and I can't handle the truth. Like I said, please re-sign OoO. You're like a carbon copy of D34th, seriously. [b]NPO has been hypercritical[/b] and especially skeptical of me, despite me telling them I wasn't going after them, but it's very good since [b]they're an easy target[/b] and a great way to kick things off.
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329419554' post='2921924']
[b]I can make !@#$ happen[/b] and you'll just have to watch. I made this happen and I have other stuff to pull out. [b]I think I've made a very real threat to Brehon's Pacifica[/b] so I don't know what you're talking about. Was it a smart move of him to decide to trash me? Nope. One or two things happen, I reel MK and NG with minimal support or [b]NPO is going to be grinded down to a newer low and will lose sanction[/b].
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329424011' post='2921962']
[b]It was your decision to make NPO a target again.[/b] Remember that. You're playing with fire when there are sharks who want you already as an individual. [b]Should be fun regardless when I come knocking.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329424689' post='2921974']
You do realize how I've responded to any claim where that's brought up? I keep on telling you. There are no bad alliance members, just leaders that aren't capable enough. MK isn't made up of stellar people and Non Grata has Hydrafurr who never fights so I'm not too worried. [b]NPO is recovering and would be the entry point.[/b] Didn't I say I have full confidence in the treaties I hold? I said I could potentially get Umbrella's support for a [b]war on the New Pacific order[/b].
[/quote]

I am still waiting for your DoW.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329426092' post='2921992']
I'm not interested in fighting NoR. I have a list of three alliances. It's your choice to be a pathetic crony. It's also more like two, really, since [b]I only really care about MK and NG.[/b]
[/quote]

Could have fooled me.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329432009' post='2922062']
[b]I do have the logs. I mean, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't.[/b] I'm just extrapolating from a broader general point. I mean, it's not the first time I've made the claim, is it? I told it to worldconqueror before I accused you and I told Daimos about it. He didn't seem to see an issue with it.
[/quote]

I'm quivering with anticipation. No, really.

Edit: found even more things to highlight. Also, Mary got on my case about using a bad meme.

Edited by bakamitai

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329433474' post='2922084']
He's outright said he's pulled a lot of crap and that he was going to screw over as many people as possible.[/quote]

Not entirely accurate, dear. I said on the radio that I wanted to "see what I can get away with." At the time I was settling/settled in (I can't remember when the radio show was) on deconstructing the power structure, removing SF/XX from power, and building a new one incorporating TOP, NoR, and their allies to the greatest extent possible. This was once an unspeakable thought, a fevered dream, given the dozen or so treaties that stood in the way.

In the end we pulled it off and even managed to keep the parties that wanted little to do with the war on the relative backburner, a goal that you were particularly insistent on. With the sole failure of losing FOK to the opposing coalition by virtue of a surprising election, every possible goal was achieved. I'm now content having seen what I can get away with and have finally retired from government service without a nagging feeling that work is unfinished.

With that said, I shall now return to quietly watching all of this progress.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1329464206' post='2922418'] Where is Sparta high gov to put an end to this ridiculous posturing?
[/quote]

Whose? There seems to be a lot of that and I would agree that it would be really hard for Sparta to control it all.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1329464206' post='2922418']
I would like to point out that an aggressive attack on NPO would be an attack on TLR. I think we've made that clear with our actions during the most recent war. Where is Sparta high gov to put an end to this ridiculous posturing?
[/quote]

I'm amazed it hasn't happened already to be honest, they used to gag members posting before and I'm sure they should maybe do the same again.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329464264' post='2922419']
Whose? There seems to be a lot of that and I would agree that it would be really hard for Sparta to control it all.
[/quote]

I believe he is referring to their totally awesome and totally not crazy MoD aka Roq.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1329464442' post='2922422']
I believe he is referring to their totally awesome and totally not crazy MoD aka Roq.
[/quote]

Oh, my sincerest apologies. There is just so much posturing going on here I had to be sure. I wouldn't want Sparta to be held accountable for all of it, because they're only responsible for a fraction of it.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329464519' post='2922424']
Oh, my sincerest apologies. There is just so much posturing going on here I had to be sure. I wouldn't want Sparta to be held accountable for all of it, because they're only responsible for a fraction of it.
[/quote]
I think just one guy has posted about a hundred posts about how he swears he is building up a coalition/gathering forces/promising eternal death to a certain group of alliances.

I agree with Mandellav, don't be dense on purpose.

But, there was a purpose. I thought I illustrated that:

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329464519' post='2922424'] [quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1329464442' post='2922422']
[/quote]

Oh, my sincerest apologies. There is just so much posturing going on here I had to be sure. I wouldn't want Sparta to be held accountable for all of it, because they're only responsible for a fraction of it

[/quote]

I don't know what the density, viscosity or any other measurement has to do with my heartfelt apology due to my confusion of who exactly Sparta was to be reprimanding for the colossal amounts of "posturing," ITT.

I was curious because they certainly don't account for all of it. Not even half. It would be heinous to expect them to remove all of it, and that's ignoring whether or not it deserves to be removed in the first place.

But I digress.

But not really.

Edited by IYIyTh