Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to the original accusation about bros using access to spy on our boards: At this time, I can confirm that at the time of spying that Bros did not have FTP access to our boards. While I cannot confirm that there was not a separate way for him to access the boards, there was a purge of older postless accounts prior to that point in time. I cannot confirm if any backup account he had was deleted, but it is believed it would have been. At the time of the spying, we were not on the server that Bros originally helped set up.

With that said, we are disappointed in finding out that our friends in MK did not inform us of the theft of information at a later time to ensure that we were properly secured.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1329491702' post='2922592']
In regards to the original accusation about bros using access to spy on our boards: At this time, I can confirm that at the time of spying that Bros did not have FTP access to our boards. While I cannot confirm that there was not a separate way for him to access the boards, there was a purge of older postless accounts prior to that point in time. I cannot confirm if any backup account he had was deleted, but it is believed it would have been. At the time of the spying, we were not on the server that Bros originally helped set up.

[b]With that said, we are disappointed in finding out that our friends in MK did not inform us of the theft of information at a later time to ensure that we were properly secured.[/b]
[/quote]

With friends like these.

Anyway its not the 1st time Bros has been accused of hacking. TOP accused him of hacking in 2010. Looking back it doesnt seem this hacking attempt was his only "misstep" Its certainly odd such an "innocent" person keeps getting accused of hacking

[quote]That occurred on March 3rd. The night of it, TOP was investigating. Not exactly the best of investigators to deal with, especially when the person who I was forced to talk to was Saber from TOP, who accused me of the hacking.[/quote]

Edited by Alterego

Unhappily or happily, probably the later, in this time of year my nation celebrates carnival and, as a esteemed leader, I have to celebrate it with them, so I'll lost the next bombshell.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Harry Dresden' timestamp='1329493725' post='2922609']
Okay, everyone. This may be putting water on a grease fire, but any further mentions of Roquentin's mental state will be warned for. It's off topic and OOC.
[/quote]

fixed it for you :)

Edited by rapmanej

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1329494481' post='2922613']
Does "out of OOC" mean IC?
[/quote]
What he's trying to say is that Roq's mind is literally out of this and any other known world. He no longer exists in our plane of reality.

Edited by Captain Flinders

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1329488265' post='2922549']
Any chance we could get MK Heavies like Archon and Ardus to comment on the topic of spying instead of their opinions on Roqs mental state?
[/quote]

Ardus is just a member of MK. And if you actually read my posts or listened to Archon's statement on the radio, it's been addressed.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329495844' post='2922627']
If I am in longer in your plane of reality, how am I communicating with people?

Weiss, stop being a moron.
[/quote]
My theory is that you simply smash your face on the keyboard and the same space/time singularity that you seem to be stuck in is causing us to see your posts as nearly understandable.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1329495907' post='2922628']
Latent psionic powers?
[/quote]
You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities... Unto my experience, Aldaris, all that you've built here on Aiur is but a fleeting dream. A dream from which your precious Conclave shall awaken, finding themselves drowned in a greater nightmare.

This sounds strangely relevant.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1329495697' post='2922626']
Ardus is just a member of MK. And if you actually read my posts or listened to Archon's statement on the radio, it's been addressed.
[/quote]

They were in charge of MK during the spying, they should be speaking on the matter. The radio issue is covered in the post you've replied to.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1329498191' post='2922643']
They were in charge of MK during the spying, they should be speaking on the matter. The radio issue is covered in the post you've replied to.
[/quote]

At that time, Ardus and I were of an equal high gov rank (Enclave and Lord High Vanguard, respectively). Neither of us were party to that PM which Roquentin has since released.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329498340' post='2922645']
Hi, I'm Weiss Von Toten if someone goes after me for outside stuff that's really bad, but MK can do whatever it wants. I'm a $%&@!@#$. I'm a $%&@!@#$.
[/quote]
:blink:

I have no idea what you are raving about.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1329498692' post='2922649']
:blink:

I have no idea what you are raving about.
[/quote]

Are you being obtuse? I've been gone after for outside stuff. Toten still hates TPF for Slayer. MK did it to RoK, he cancelled RoK. It's an utterly assinine position to hold.

OOC: That was just a little of Something Awful

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329498769' post='2922650']
Are you being obtuse? I've been gone after for outside stuff. Toten still hates TPF for Slayer. MK did it to RoK, he cancelled RoK. It's an utterly assinine position to hold.

OOC: That was just a little of Something Awful
[/quote]
What does that have to do with you being Weiss Von Toten?