Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329466006' post='2922430']
But, there was a purpose. I thought I illustrated that:

I don't know what the density, viscosity or any other measurement has to do with my heartfelt apology due to my confusion of who exactly Sparta was to be reprimanding for the colossal amounts of "posturing," ITT.

I was curious because they certainly don't account for all of it. Not even half. It would be heinous to expect them to remove all of it, and that's ignoring whether or not it deserves to be removed in the first place.

But I digress.

But not really.
[/quote]

The rest of us wouldn't have to posture in the first place if Sparta put its ducks in a row and furnished their MoD's living quarters with a tempur-pedic sleep number bed.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329466006' post='2922430']
But, there was a purpose. I thought I illustrated that:

I don't know what the density, viscosity or any other measurement has to do with my heartfelt apology due to my confusion of who exactly Sparta was to be reprimanding for the colossal amounts of "posturing," ITT.

I was curious because they certainly don't account for all of it. Not even half. It would be heinous to expect them to remove all of it, and that's ignoring whether or not it deserves to be removed in the first place.

But I digress.

But not really.
[/quote]
I doubt I know anyone who likes to hear himself talk more than you.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1329467680' post='2922436']
The rest of us wouldn't have to posture in the first place if Sparta put its ducks in a row and furnished their MoD's living quarters with a tempur-pedic sleep number bed.
[/quote]
Are we still denying there is no degree of truth to the allegations provided in the OP despite admissions, down-playing, outright lies and allies of MK distancing from certain individuals actions? I find that ...at this point... hard to believe.

In before private channels, you shouldn't be able to think with your own brain ...maaaan, and....something about just speaking the truth for attention.

Oh, well, beat on at least one of those. Drats.

Well, something about carrying on with the posturing...

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329468176' post='2922439']
Are we still denying there is no degree of truth to the allegations provided in the OP despite admissions, down-playing, outright lies and allies of MK distancing from certain individuals actions?

I find that ...at this point... hard to believe.

In before private channels, you shouldn't be able to think with your own brain ...maaaan, and....something about just speaking the truth for attention.

Oh, well, beat on at least one of those.
[/quote]
They do not matter. They do not give anyone a carte blanche to freely issue threats and speak of mounting war coalitions without repercussions.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329468176' post='2922439']
Are we still denying there is no degree of truth to the allegations provided in the OP despite admissions, down-playing, outright lies and allies of MK distancing from certain individuals actions?

I find that ...at this point... hard to believe.

Oh, well, beat on at least one of those.

Drats!
[/quote]

Where did I deny the truth of the allegations? Fact of the matter is, the truth of the allegations and Sparta's MoD's call for the destruction of MK, NG, and NPO are fully different issues. In which way was Sparta directly affected by the truth of the allegations in the OP?

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1329468471' post='2922441']
Where did I deny the truth of the allegations? Fact of the matter is, the truth of the allegations and Sparta's MoD's call for the destruction of MK, NG, and NPO are fully different issues. In which way was Sparta directly affected by the truth of the allegations in the OP?
[/quote]
Since when does the MoD decide who Sparta is going to attack? Never is the answer, Roq is just giving his opinions.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1329468397' post='2922440']
They do not matter. They do not give anyone a carte blanche to freely issue threats and speak of mounting war coalitions without repercussions.
[/quote]

While the coalition building and otherwise maybe should be done elsewhere, the topic is still about the Allegations that have been proven to be quite accurate, lied about...and at any time in the history of bob something alliances would roll over. I do appreciate the to-the-point directness of the OP, and would hope that the focus here would be on the pretty heinous admissions & lies (denials and otherwise,) that have come forth and proven to be false.

But that's just me.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329468674' post='2922444']
While the coalition building and otherwise maybe should be done elsewhere, the topic is still about the Allegations that have been proven to be quite accurate, lied about...and at any time in the history of bob something alliances would roll over. I do appreciate the to-the-point directness of the OP, and would hope that the focus here would be on the pretty heinous admissions & lies (denials and otherwise,) that have come forth and proven to be false.

But that's just me.[/quote]
And the discussion has evolved into threats and posturing. It would have evolved into war declarations but Roquentin and Sparta do not have the political capital to make the transition from words to actions. Not to mention that it would be extremely strange for them to lead the charge against MK on the grounds of spying considering Roquentin was complicit and Sparta wasn't a wronged party.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1329468852' post='2922447']
And the discussion has evolved into threats and posturing. It would have evolved into war declarations but Roquentin and Sparta do not have the political capital to make the transition from words to actions. Not to mention that it would be extremely strange for them to lead the charge against MK on the grounds of spying considering Roquentin was complicit and Sparta wasn't a wronged party.
[/quote]

I think we're all aware that because of the lack of liquidity in the current treaty web this isn't really going anywhere from any angle, but I still think it's important to recognize how significant this actually is and the long-lasting implications/ramificaitons it will inevitably have. Most likely with negative outcomes for the Mushroom Kingdom...that's if history is consistent.

Also, the issue of Roq being allied to the perpetrator's at the time is an issue of and in itself, but I have a hard time relating that to the credibility of the allegations that have held serve and then some. In fact I'd say given the context of the situation it probably lends him even more credibility.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1329465462' post='2922427']
I think just one guy has posted about a hundred posts about how he swears he is building up a coalition/gathering forces/promising eternal death to a certain group of alliances.

I agree with Mandellav, don't be dense on purpose.
[/quote]

I see you've jumped back on the bandwagon. When did I say ever eternal death? Why should I be afraid of TLR? Why should I be afraid of NPO? Why of MK? Why of any you for that matter? I already said evidence exists. Basically, like I said, none of these guys have the balls to take a swing, so I can get away with pretty much saying anything about them and in most cases it's true.

I don't really see how rants are nonsensical when they address the specific issues in question. If you think they're simply coming too fast, you can ask me to slow down, but quiz, you moron, I have been sick and tired of being blamed for MK's war damages. I will not take it. I won't be painted into some sort of IRL maniac either, which you have done your best to do. I'm sick of having to reveal stuff about my real life but it is your best form of slander.

I have been accused of having some sort of desire to wipe out communities when I simply want to see a bunch of people who have been riding on everyone like it's their playground to be humbled. I mean, these guys !@#$talk oh so much, and they just can't take it. qq

I mean, I've shown there are repeated instances of Mushroom Kingdom and others making !@#$ up about me or twisting words, but noo they're the good guys. Their paper thin skin when they act all high and mighty is hilarious. They don't have the political capital to do anything about me. Deal with it.

MK and co. before: "Sparta sucks, you are !@#$%*^"

Today: "YOU'D BETTER GET RID OF ROQ EVEN THOUGH WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."

At some point, the political capital can accumulate on my end to do something about it, but yours is only going to go down. Tata.

In the Mushroom Kingdom Co-Prosperity Sphere, cogent arguments are for whackjobs. Also, Yevgeni, I thought I said that a lot of MK's activities and arguments were used to justify thrusting political action on another alliance, so it did affect Sparta. Pretty much all of MK and its most stalwart allies have to pay the consequences for 1337's gigantic ego. :)

[color="#FF0000"]Mushroom Kingdom did spy on Ragnarok[/color]

Edited by Roquentin

I mean, honestly, I don't know what else is required to show MK are pathetic, petty, and absolute trash. I said it all on the radio. Archon !@#$%*es about Umbrella not taking damage while having no real nation. I went into what 1337 did.

I can bring out arexes' PB-NpO heroics too later on. He's about the most petty person in the game. I guess that's why MK/NG relations are so good.

Hm, NG wanted Int's FOK treaty cancelled, so it was.

Archon giggles and me I wiggle.

In total, MK and Non Grata only have 40 or so nations above 80k NS. They are not invincible.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329475604' post='2922464']
I mean, honestly, I don't know what else is required to show MK are pathetic, petty, and absolute trash. I said it all on the radio. Archon !@#$%*es about Umbrella not taking damage while having no real nation. I went into what 1337 did.

I can bring out arexes' PB-NpO heroics too later on. He's about the most petty person in the game. I guess that's why MK/NG relations are so good.

[b]Hm, NG wanted Int's FOK treaty cancelled, so it was.[/b]

Archon giggles and me I wiggle.

In total, MK and Non Grata only have 40 or so nations above 80k NS. They are not invincible.
[/quote]I have no idea what you are talking about, and I guess no FOK'er has. But keep trying.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1329479939' post='2922488']
I have no idea what you are talking about, and I guess no FOK'er has. But keep trying.
[/quote]

I do, am I going to have to logdump? I'm pretty sure Tromp and Int does. CheeKy was more or less an MK/NG cronie.

NG doesn't like Int for the NEW-DF thing. You're just one of the most pro-NG people in FOK.

See, Tim, I don't go off nothing.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1329480053' post='2922492']
If you make accusations, you better back them up.
[/quote]

See, people keep saying that and I usually do. See you in like 18 hours, I guess. It was all readily visible in #animalhouse. I'm not lying. :P

I will share all of my logs if I have to.

Edited by Roquentin

He personally knows it's the truth and his MoFA does as well. Others do too, and FOK has been on the outs with NG/MK for a while.

See? I don't think people really get it at this point. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to screw MK and NG over and they're pretty easy to do it to because they suck.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329481339' post='2922503']
He personally knows it's the truth and his MoFA does as well. Others do too, and FOK has been on the outs with NG/MK for a while.
[/quote]
It's not the truth, though. Just because Tromp tells you so doesn't make it any more true. FOK and INT had grown apart and that was basically all that's been said about it on the FOK forums. The membership then voted and 81% decided it was time to move on.

Edited by MikeTheFirst

Like I said, I can find plenty of "cancel Int" type statements. I don't think it would have happened if not for NG. In addition, no one talked about a Fark cancellation until Ardus came over if what some people said was true, so I'm skeptical it was organic.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329483239' post='2922512']
Like I said, I can find plenty of "cancel Int" type statements. I don't think it would have happened if not for NG. In addition, no one talked about a Fark cancellation until Ardus came over if what some people said was true, so I'm skeptical it was organic.
[/quote]
I'm sure you can find those. arexes tells all our allies to drop all [i]their[/i] allies he doesn't particularly like all the time. :v: That's not the same as pressure, though.

FOK's members have seen posts from MK and NG about Fark, but again, that was just exchanging opinions and you give the members of FOK very little credit if you think they just follow whatever their allies are saying.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329483660' post='2922519']
Pretty much. They hate Tromp. He doesn't go along with whatever they want. That's the MK/NG way. You're in or out.
[/quote]
I don't hate Tromp at all. And I think MK's dislike of Tromp has something to do with the leaking of confidential posts to SF, don't you think?

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' timestamp='1329484105' post='2922525']
I don't hate Tromp at all. And I think MK's dislike of Tromp has something to do with the leaking of confidential posts to SF, don't you think?
[/quote]
Do you have any proof of him leaking confidential posts to SF? Kind of an extreme claim to make with no proof. Tromp has always been a trustworthy guy from what I know about him.