Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329415089' post='2921883']
mrwuss: the rest of DH/PB isn't responding to me for a reason. I suggest you follow suit.

The gag order is fun to witness. And you idiots thought I was irrelevant? Pfft.
[/quote]
There's no "Doomhouse/PB" gag order. We're just getting tired of listening to you talk. Personally, I used to like you, before you went totally psycho and decided to try and take down a dozen alliances single-handedly. mrwuss is right: put up or shut up.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did before. Leet Guy said "put up or shut up punk" with regards to the bros !@#$. I did. How is pursuing legit grievances psycho? I'd say gunning for someone that is the reason for the diplomatic relations(DH would not have existed without me) when they can't even see what you're saying about them is much worse. I was just a bump in the road somehow to get to Xiphosis. I really don't get it.

Okay, paraphrase of Ardus during the war "We know we have eager beavers, but we're trying to manage losses at the top." I don't really like the idea of being blamed for people who can't help declaring as much as possible.

Quinoa said I avoided having Umbrella members declare as much as possible when I was always assigning targets and getting people to attack. I did the entire last round to get as many decs from members as possible despite it being a busy time OOC: finals week

The differentiating factor was that MK's upper tier was partially in peace mode. Honestly, I wish MK's upper tier would have been always been in peace mode since they need strait jackets to prevent overdeclaring.

NoR was called out by NG for not declaring enough so I'd think they'd understand, but noooo.

It really sucks to be made out to be into some evil stathugger when I've hunted people down on OOC: Facebook to get them to declare.

Those are the crimes I was charged with by MK.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329415642' post='2921888']
I did before. Leet Guy said "put up or shut up punk" with regards to the bros !@#$. I did. How is pursuing legit grievances psycho? I'd say gunning for someone that is the reason for the diplomatic relations(DH would not have existed without me) when they can't even see what you're saying about them is much worse. I was just a bump in the road somehow to get to Xiphosis. I really don't get it.

Okay, paraphrase of Ardus during the war "We know we have eager beavers, but we're trying to manage losses at the top." I don't really like the idea of being blamed for people who can't help declaring as much as possible.

Quinoa said I avoided having Umbrella members declare as much as possible when I was always assigning targets and getting people to attack. I did the entire last round to get as many decs from members as possible despite it being a busy time OOC: finals week

The differentiating factor was that MK's upper tier was partially in peace mode. Honestly, I wish MK's upper tier would have been always been in peace mode since they need strait jackets to prevent overdeclaring.

NoR was called out by NG for not declaring enough so I'd think they'd understand, but noooo.

It really sucks to be made out to be into some evil stathugger when I've hunted people down on OOC: Facebook to get them to declare.

Those are the crimes I was charged with by MK.
[/quote]

That's really not a bad problem to have.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1329416582' post='2921892']
That's really not a bad problem to have.
[/quote]

I'd normally agree, but when it results in me being torn down post-mortem because destroying me helps solidify Umbrella under MK's influence, I don't really like it.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329415642' post='2921888']
I did before. Leet Guy said "put up or shut up punk" with regards to the bros !@#$. I did. How is pursuing legit grievances psycho? I'd say gunning for someone that is the reason for the diplomatic relations(DH would not have existed without me) when they can't even see what you're saying about them is much worse. I was just a bump in the road somehow to get to Xiphosis. I really don't get it.[/quote]
No, dude. All you've done so far is talk. If we could be taken down just with talk, Schattenmann would've defeated us ages ago. You have "legit grievances" with half the world here. When it's one person versus everyone, you need to step back and realize that maybe you're the one with the problem. You're free to justify it and go about doing your thing (which you don't understand). But yes, you're nuts.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1329416700' post='2921894']
No, dude. All you've done so far is talk. If we could be taken down just with talk, Schattenmann would've defeated us ages ago. You have "legit grievances" with half the world here. When it's one person versus everyone, you need to step back and realize that maybe you're the one with the problem. You're free to justify it and go about doing your thing (which you don't understand). But yes, you're nuts.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L3.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You keep saying half the world, but I've made my targets pretty limited. I don't think Schattenmann had anything as potent as I did. You're trying to frame the debate in a direction that suits you. Not going to happen, princess. If you insist on calling me insane, I can play dirty with you too since you're hardly a specimen in that area. Quinoa isn't really either so I don't know why she thinks it's a good idea.

Roq, you hear what you want to hear. Myth has done the same thing, in fact you posted one line and he had an entire dissertation of what it meant. This is what happens when you hear what you want to hear.

If you really listened to everything I have said you would realize what you are saying isn't making sense. Yes I know you Natan and crew don't like me, I honestly don't care. BTW, learn from others that have tried the same with logs, be sure you drop the entire thing, not just one line you feel justifies your cause, because I can promise you an entire log dump if you half step.

Did I flip my !@#$? Absolutely. I respond to the guests in the way they are. Listen to previous interviews... If you are goofy and off the reservation, I do that with you (ala Chax, Jorost), if you are serious and calm, I go with you (ala Pez and Adel) if you are aggressive, you are met in kind (ala Penkala and you). I had a guest once that commented: "Its amazing how you guys adjust to the guest you have." Its not biased, its going with the flow of the people. It is a radio show done for entertainment and I certainly go for shock value when I can. Meh, take it as you will.

You will refute all of this and say you weren't aggressive or you weren't condescending. Again you will hear what you want. The truth is, you are a traitorous manipulating individual that has sold out his own alliance, treaty partners and those you worked with to create this world we currently have. That is a fact, this is a fact you admitted to in your actions and in your words to them with example after example right here on this thread. You have attempted to make it okay because you put yourself down, because you call yourself scum (or whatever you called yourself). None of that changes the fact you have done traitorous acts. You can't admit to all of this, then deny it when someone else says it.

You think I or NPO are up the rear end of MK.. that is seriously ludicrous. While we are not each others throats and I very much consider a hatchet buried, we are not friends. Can we joke and converse without it getting off the rails, certainly. But on both sides, there are things we just don't agree on. Go ahead and refute this. Read into it what you like. But if you really listen to what is and has been said and done between our two alliances vs what you want to see and hear... hell nothing I can do for you.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329416944' post='2921896']
Roq, you hear what you want to hear. Myth has done the same thing, in fact you posted one line and he had an entire dissertation of what it meant. This is what happens when you hear what you want to hear.

If you really listened to everything I have said you would realize what you are saying isn't making sense. Yes I know you Natan and crew don't like me, I honestly don't care. BTW, learn from others that have tried the same with logs, be sure you drop the entire thing, not just one line you feel justifies your cause, because I can promise you an entire log dump if you half step.

Did I flip my !@#$? Absolutely. I respond to the guests in the way they are. Listen to previous interviews... If you are goofy and off the reservation, I do that with you (ala Chax, Jorost), if you are serious and calm, I go with you (ala Pez and Adel) if you are aggressive, you are met in kind (ala Penkala and you). I had a guest once that commented: "Its amazing how you guys adjust to the guest you have." Its not biased, its going with the flow of the people. It is a radio show done for entertainment and I certainly go for shock value when I can. Meh, take it as you will.

You will refute all of this and say you weren't aggressive or you weren't condescending. Again you will hear what you want. The truth is, you are a traitorous manipulating individual that has sold out his own alliance, treaty partners and those you worked with to create this world we currently have. That is a fact, this is a fact you admitted to in your actions and in your words to them with example after example right here on this thread. You have attempted to make it okay because you put yourself down, because you call yourself scum (or whatever you called yourself). None of that changes the fact you have done traitorous acts. You can't admit to all of this, then deny it when someone else says it.

You think I or NPO are up the rear end of MK.. that is seriously ludicrous. While we are not each others throats and I very much consider a hatchet buried, we are not friends. Can we joke and converse without it getting off the rails, certainly. But on both sides, there are things we just don't agree on. Go ahead and refute this. Read into it what you like. But if you really listen to what is and has been said and done between our two alliances vs what you want to see and hear... hell nothing I can do for you.
[/quote]

Oh man, the show business approach doesn't really work out here. Most of the questions from you guys were biased in one way or another. Letum and co. have been giving me !@#$ on your forums for a while. I think Vengashii said "what about Roq's jersey shore attitude?" You've consistently talked about telling people to bring it and you don't like it when someone else does it. I wasn't aggressive. You weren't a target. It didn't matter to say that, it wasn't pertinent. Had you just agreed to move on, it wouldn't have mattered.

You are friends, MK is saying it was my waterloo and that they scored you as an ally. Stop being wishy-washy and make up your mind.

Guess what? Most of the IOs who left NPO don't like you. Impero doesn't like you. No one really likes you outside of the usual suspects. You're not popular and making an enemy out of me was a really stupid move. How does that make you anymore credible than me? That says a lot actually. Charles had plenty of talent. Vektor and Triyun too.

Hey, Brehon, you tool. Where was this criticism of Ardus and 1337 when they took Xiphosis down? Could you be consistent?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329417194' post='2921897']
Oh man, the show business approach doesn't really work out here. Most of the questions from you guys were biased in one way or another. Letum and co. have been giving me !@#$ on your forums for a while. I think Vengashii said "what about Roq's jersey shore attitude?" You've consistently talked about telling people to bring it and you don't like it when someone else does it. I wasn't aggressive. You weren't a target. It didn't matter to say that, it wasn't pertinent. Had you just agreed to move on, it wouldn't have mattered.

You are friends, MK is saying it was my waterloo and that they scored you as an ally. Stop being wishy-washy and make up your mind.

Guess what? Most of the IOs who left NPO don't like you. Impero doesn't like you. No one really likes you outside of the usual suspects. You're not popular and making an enemy out of me was a really stupid move. How does that make you anymore credible than me? That says a lot actually. Charles had plenty of talent. Vektor and Triyun too.
[/quote]

I am well aware Imperio doesn't like me. I am well aware Charles doesn't like me and is talented (btw thank you for letting us know he was the leak as we suspected early on). Vektor and Triyun... hell that isn't news lol. You forgot to add Tyga, all of GOD, Random, most of Polar, half of Invicta etc... etc... etc. I don't live with some delusion I am public love face #1. You can add others as I have said, "get in line, its a long one".

Here is thing... once again reading into it... I never said I was more credible than you. I think you need to stop listen to chatter and get with real information. Wishy washy.. yup that's me, lol

EDIT: yes you have been given !@#$ on our forums because of your condescending I know more than everyone attitude you have put on display. Its is for that reason and non other. Yet again reading into something vs taking face value. Its a real shame Roq, I used to get !@#$ for respecting you.

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329417642' post='2921900']
I am well aware Imperio doesn't like me. I am well aware Charles doesn't like me and is talented (btw thank you for letting us know he was the leak as we suspected early on). Vektor and Triyun... hell that isn't news lol. You forgot to add Tyga, all of GOD, Random, most of Polar, half of Invicta etc... etc... etc. I don't live with some delusion I am public love face #1. You can add others as I have said, "get in line, its a long one".

Here is thing... once again reading into it... I never said I was more credible than you. I think you need to stop listen to chatter and get with real information. Wishy washy.. yup that's me, lol
[/quote]

Charles wasn't the leak. It was just something Kalanyr dumped that Charles wrote.

Good then it's going to be tough for them to mount a defense for an Emperor that makes enemies as much as possible. Oh the irony. NPO will die because of you. I can make it happen too. So you just signed your own death warrant. Much appreciated. Like I said you don't know how big of a favor you've done me.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329417730' post='2921901']
Charles wasn't the leak. It was just something Kalanyr dumped that Charles wrote.

Good then it's going to be tough for them to mount a defense for an Emperor that makes enemies as much as possible. Oh the irony. NPO will die because of you. I can make it happen too. So you just signed your own death warrant. Much appreciated. Like I said you don't know how big of a favor you've done me.
[/quote]
If the NPO survived Karma and the DH wars, I think they'll be just fine, Oppenheimer.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1329417873' post='2921903']
If the NPO survived Karma and the DH wars, I think they'll be just fine, Oppenheimer.
[/quote]

Haha, but NPO has been whittled down. Their numbers served them well in Karma. Still had a lot of allies in DH and chained a lot of people in through lying. What are they going to do this time? If I could take NG and MK on, NPO is nothing. They'll exist in the same state NpO does now. Maybe I can ask 400k tech reps too :P

Edited by Roquentin

Roq, how you handle the inconvenient truth of the matter for you, is the way how this will go for you. The way you reacted, isn't what is desirable for someone in your position as you are too much self consumed (sorry, that is the way how it comes out, I am not saying this to try to offend you) and that has lead you to your behavior mistake.

You didn't properly owned up to your roll in all of this, reacted too hostile to anyone that mentioned it.
You helped made this about you, exactly what your ex friends wanted to happen and facilitated.
Nobody will fallow you, and if you want your vendetta to happen, you must step back to the background (only Archon could be the "voice of karma", despite the key roll of others, get my drift?) .

Despite all, and in contradiction to some fears expressed here by some posters, the truth is out and is not forgotten. The show fallowing in this thread, is anyway, irrelevant, transitory and now largely annoying ranting offensive to common sense.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1329417991' post='2921906']
Roq, how you handle the inconvenient truth of the matter for you, is the way how this will go for you. The way you reacted, isn't what is desirable for someone in your position as you are too much self consumed (sorry, that is the way how it comes out, I am not saying this to try to offend you) and that has lead you to your behavior mistake.

You didn't properly owned up to your roll in all of this, reacted too hostile to anyone that mentioned it.
You helped made this about you, exactly what your ex friends wanted to happen and facilitated.
Nobody will fallow you, and if you want your vendetta to happen, you must step back to the background (only Archon could be the "voice of karma", despite the key roll of others, get my drift?) .

Despite all, and in contradiction to some fears expressed here by some posters, the truth is out and is not forgotten. The show fallowing in this thread, is anyway, irrelevant, transitory and now largely annoying ranting offensive to common sense.
[/quote]

Archon wasn't even clean then, either, moron. He had cozied up to you back then. In addition, he joined GOONS when they were at their worst and outed Revanche as Denial to them. Haha. He's never been clean and it's just been a illusion. An inactive King who was made into a big star.

I did own up to my role. I did give myself up to both NSO and UPN. Shut up.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1329418255' post='2921909']
I rest my case
[/quote]

Hi, I'm Branimir, and I can't handle the truth. Like I said, please re-sign OoO. You're like a carbon copy of D34th, seriously. NPO has been hypercritical and especially skeptical of me, despite me telling them I wasn't going after them, but it's very good since they're an easy target and a great way to kick things off.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329418321' post='2921910']Hi, I'm Branimir, and I can't handle the truth. Like I said, please re-sign OoO. You're like a carbon copy of D34th, seriously. NPO has been hypercritical and especially skeptical of me, despite me telling them I wasn't going after them, but it's very good since they're an easy target and a great way to kick things off.[/quote]
Thanks in further proving me right.

Your reaction to what I highlighted is dooming you, but not the truth though.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329418767' post='2921915']
Because seriously, Branimir, Brehon is trash, and he's going to drag you down to the sewer with him.
[/quote]
I dont know him that well, I am only sporadically active. If we go down, well will go down. But that wasnt my leading point, it was about better ways for you to handle this thing

Edited by Branimir

How exactly? I just said I can attack your alliance and either MK will have to defend you or lose a crucial ally and be further weakened. They'll only be able to gain minimal support for defending you because no one likes Brehon.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329418892' post='2921917']
How exactly? I just said I can attack your alliance and either MK will have to defend you or lose a crucial ally and be further weakened. They'll only be able to gain minimal support for defending you because no one likes Brehon.
[/quote]

We'll await your DoW tonight, Machiavelli.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329418926' post='2921918']
We'll await your DoW tonight, Machiavelli.
[/quote]

Well, first I want to post the logs of Brehon. I don't need a war right now and also NPO's allies need time to work on it. I do like how someone who managed to piss so many people off diplomatically and has turned his brain off to be an MK toadie is mocking me.

I'd have Umbrella's support most likely because NPO is not well-liked there. So want to try me? They could go in on the initial attack and there'd be little you could do, puppet.

Edited by Roquentin