Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1329413471' post='2921857']
Then good luck with your Brehon thing and keep NoR out of your rambling because I don't care.
[/quote]

It's not rambling if I have a good point to make. You use rambling with a negative connotation. What is negative? I'll keep stylin', though and I won't keep NoR out of my rambling until you do something about it. You keep giving MK carte blanche while treating me like some sort of fool. I don't like that, so you stay on the hotseat. :)

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329413454' post='2921856']
The epitome of intellectual posting is here. No, seriously, get out.
[/quote]

Why because you hate even the most basic level of challenge? I just want you to do something meaningful. When your approach calls for something besides childish banter then you will get pushed to the next level. Until then, enjoy just being made fun of publicly.

I am going to do something meaningful and one of the worst DH posters shouldn't be calling someone else out about being childish.

NoR continues to maintain an MK treaty despite MK's hatred of Valhalla and DH's overall hatred of DT. NG doesn't really like DT either. How long can this state of affairs last? It's not a good position to be in.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329406060' post='2921772']
I don't get what you're saying and its relevance to the topic of MK being really slimy in the OP.

Roq's put forward some pretty startling stuff, I'm not sure why the current liquidity (See, lack of it.) of the treaty web is his problem more than everyone elses.

There is no egotism in that he doesn't care to lead any endeavor, just that it should be done. Pretty much the opposite of egotism.
That said, the proposition that Roquentin isn't a leader is just hilarious. Of all that has been made for Roquentin to prove, this is the last thing I'd think he'd need any more evidence of. I digress.
Does Roq have an ego? Sure. Does he have the right to talk down to MK/Umb? Some would say so, I certainly think so..but that's not relevant to the topic at hand.
[/quote]

Excellent post.

All something to keep in mind, it took months of meetings and a gradual building of support from a solid core of willing allies to organize Karma. When you talk about the kind of movement that would be necessary to pull off changing the current paradigm, that is the scale of effort that will be required. Beyond that, those who would go about performing such a thing would, quite naturally, not be crowing on these forums about their willingness to participate--it would be suicide.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329413721' post='2921860']
I am going to do something meaningful and one of the worst DH posters shouldn't be calling someone else out about being childish.

NoR continues to maintain an MK treaty despite MK's hatred of Valhalla and DH's overall hatred of DT. NG doesn't really like DT either. How long can this state of affairs last?
[/quote]

You do what you do best: operations and management. Turn Sparta into something that people have to worry about and not just a big giant bullet sponge (with respect, that's their rep). Do that and people who think as you do about certain things will privately be paying your alliance a visit.

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1329413786' post='2921861']
Excellent post.

All something to keep in mind, it took months of meetings and a gradual building of support from a solid core of willing allies to organize Karma. When you talk about the kind of movement that would be necessary to pull off changing the current paradigm, that is the scale of effort that will be required. Beyond that, those who would go about performing such a thing would, quite naturally, not be crowing on these forums about their willingness to participate--it would be suicide.
[/quote]

It's not suicide. They can't touch me. They tried and it failed miserably, but CH, please work on your allies. That's just a personal call since I like you.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329413721' post='2921860']

NoR continues to maintain an MK treaty despite MK's hatred of Valhalla and DH's overall hatred of DT. NG doesn't really like DT either. How long can this state of affairs last? It's not a good position to be in.
[/quote]

Right, well until you get around to it you keep posting dead end threats here (for other people).

I'll be waiting in the wings for you to man up.

Don't let me down.

I won't. Do you really want to me to go hard on GOONS? This is what you are asking for at the moment.

By continuing to remain treatied to MK, you endorse spying, ooc attacks, and libel.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329413914' post='2921863']
It's not suicide. They can't touch me. They tried and it failed miserably, but CH, please work on your allies. That's just a personal call since I like you.
[/quote]

As many others have stated earlier, you are just as guilty in these matters as those you accuse. You know that, we all know that.

With all due respect, you are foolish to think that we would adjust our policies at your request. We do what is in our best interest, and we determine what that is. Perhaps your call to arms will sway someone out there, but as for us, we'll continue choosing our own strategies.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329414066' post='2921868']
I won't. Do you really want to me to go hard on GOONS? This is what you are asking for at the moment.
[/quote]

Yes, I would enjoy NOTHING more than the GOONS being ruined.

I will even pay you so much tech to do it.

It is swaying people out there. I got a query from someone saying they had lost all interest in the world up until this point. The alliance they're in is the most surprising aspect. I didn't mean it as an alliance level thing. I just know CH has been !@#$ on a lot.

I'm just going to ignore mrwuss from now on.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1329414537' post='2921872']
Simply to spite you sounds like a good enough reason to me.
[/quote]

Good then. I'll keep going. If Weiss wants to be stupid, I'm going to keep railing. :)

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329413143' post='2921851']
I mean, Bob Ilyani was at least a critical thinker. Crymson's some guy who is too attached to MK even though most of his allies don't like MK and it's for no real reason.
[/quote]
The underlying theme is that Crymson somehow runs TOP. It's cute.

I do like to entertain.

The thing, Yevgeni, is only a few people have said differently and I have to hit back since he keeps implying I'm insane. Flog went on the attack and so did hormones.

Edited by Roquentin

So, you do a ~CAlloUt~~.

I accept.

You retort with ...that?

You have no plan, no cards, no ideas, no direction. You are just standing on a box yelling at everyone who walks by and in the event that someone calls you out, you just pretend they aren't there?

Poor fella, its gotta be tough to be ignored by everyone and in turn ignore just one person. :(

You want a hug? I have sent a messenger with the direction of embracing you until you let it all out.

What I learned from the radio show.

Bros cant be trusted and has admitted acting like a criminal against people because of CN.

Archon agrees with Bros "they (upn) had it coming". It was their fault for making the stupid decision of trusting Bros & MK.

MK required nothing of Bros. Whereas other alliances would have booted him from government MK didn’t think punishment was required [u]unless [/u]UPN demanded it (as they now say in public)

MK expect people to believe they would not instantly roll anyone who did this to them stating they “think” they wouldn’t.

Archon admits a certain level of OOC attacks is acceptable in MK

Edited by Alterego

Like I said, there's nothing any of you can do to me. Tried a war, didn't work out.(there is solid evidence for it) What are you going to do?

I'm just going to keep crapping on the scumbags of the political game.

Alterego: you are 100% right. Not sure why Weiss doesn't get it. Oh well. I have a plan for that.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329413914' post='2921863']
[/quote]

I'm just a simple tailor with shop on the Promenade Deck, what could I possibly know about such things? ;)

mrwuss: the rest of DH/PB isn't responding to me for a reason. I suggest you follow suit.

The gag order is fun to witness. And you idiots thought I was irrelevant? Pfft.

Edited by Roquentin

they aren't replying to you because they are too busy forming a plan

This plan will be so great and inclusive that the entire world will fall to it's knees and worship MK or it will face the steamroller that is DH/PB.

Oh wait, that plan is already in action. :smug: