Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329411660' post='2921816']
Um, I have said it a million times. I guess you don't listen to bootleg or read much, do you? No, he doesn't. Did you not see his post where he said !@#$@#$ with me was a good move? God, MT.

Dude uses lifted info from RoK's forums, dicks them over later on, and still has a NoR treaty? I guess there's something there.
[/quote]

The people you can make angry with your news are already angry with MK.

The people who are not angry with MK don't care or already knew.

What are you going to do with this crusade?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1329411888' post='2921819']
The people you can make angry with your news are already angry with MK.

The people who are not angry with MK don't care or already knew.

What are you going to do with this crusade?
[/quote]

I already said. I can do with it whatever I want. Want to keep being MK lapdogs? go right ahead? The long list of people who want your head will be joyed to hear it. NPL revenge tour I guess.

Edited by Roquentin

Um, I have said it a million times. I guess you don't listen to bootleg or read much, do you? No, he doesn't. Did you not see his post where he said !@#$@#$ with me was a good move? God, MT.

Dude uses lifted info from RoK's forums, dicks them over later on, and still has a NoR treaty? I guess there's something there.
[/quote]
Well from what i've seen, 1337 !@#$ting on you (which I agree with you happened to SOME extent but nothing like you scream about) has worked out damn well from what i've seen. In fact i've rarely seen Doomhouse closer and after last nights meltdown on the radio NPO and MK relations seem to be doing well. You aren't actually observiving what is happeneing, you have it into your head that if you tell X to do Y then Z will happen. That doesnt work here, people have wised up to it.

And while i'm sure some in MK are doing the whole "we're worried for Roq" ironically. I know there are a hell of a lot of people in and around MK who aren't being ironic at all.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329411868' post='2921818']
Yeah, but Alterego, you're in a position to do something about it. NPO said "Roq is !@#$, MK/NG all the way". You're allied to TPF, I'd petition them to drop.
[/quote]

Doing that would make me/us a terrible ally.

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1329411956' post='2921821']
Well from what i've seen, 1337 !@#$ting on you (which I agree with you happened to SOME extent but nothing like you scream about) has worked out damn well from what i've seen. In fact i've rarely seen Doomhouse closer and after last nights meltdown on the radio NPO and MK relations seem to be doing well. You aren't actually observiving what is happeneing, you have it into your head that if you tell X to do Y then Z will happen. That doesnt work here, people have wised up to it.

And while i'm sure some in MK are doing the whole "we're worried for Roq" ironically. I know there are a hell of a lot of people in and around MK who aren't being ironic at all.
[/quote]

It's not going to end well. I still have cards play. Why do you insist on pushing me?

Who gives a !@#$ about NPO? Brehon is the one who melted down. Are you being obtuse? It's hilarious to say I melted down when everyone with a brain knows what actually happened and that NPO was entirely biased. I'm going to logdump his ass and he will be shown to be a liar. You see, Brehon's not a very popular guy and a lot of people know he's a snake. He talks about playing a straight game, but it's all BS.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329411949' post='2921820']
I already said. I can do with it whatever I want. Want to keep being MK lapdogs? go right ahead? The long list of people who want your head will be joyed to hear it. NPL revenge tour I guess.
[/quote]

Really? Your entire goal is to get NPL smashed in the mouth again?

You sat down in your Octagon Office.
You wrote up a letter.
You included your evidence.

You signed it with "or NPL will get you".

???

I asked you what the point to your crusade was, you don't have one. You just assumed people who matter would be outraged by your breakthrough. They were not.

Did you have a step B or did you just think people would follow you blindly?

Also, lol, lapdog.
Cute.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1329412201' post='2921826']
Really? Your entire goal is to get NPL smashed in the mouth again?

You sat down in your Octagon Office.
You wrote up a letter.
You included your evidence.

You signed it with "or NPL will get you".

???

I asked you what the point to your crusade was, you don't have one. You just assumed people who matter would be outraged by your breakthrough. They were not.

Did you have a step B or did you just think people would follow you blindly?

Also, lol, lapdog.
Cute.
[/quote]

Are you being stupid? I guess the quality of mrwuss's posting hasn't improved. Want to be part of Nagasaki?

[/quote]
I haven't seen anything to suggest, with any confidence, that MK spied on RoK. And if all we have is conjecture and personal claims, I'm going to side with my ally over your ranting every time.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1329412248' post='2921828']
I haven't seen anything to suggest, with any confidence, that MK spied on RoK. And if all we have is conjecture and personal claims, I'm going to side with my ally over your ranting every time.
[/quote]

How is it ranting if I can outargue everyone who steps forward? What reason do I have to make it up? I don't lie as a general matter. Joe Stupid has said a lot of stuff leaked from RoK's forums during the war.

How long can blind faith in MK be an excuse to keep a treaty with an alliance that hates your allies? I just don't understand it. Oh well. NoR wants more, they'll get more.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329412241' post='2921827']
Are you being stupid? I guess the quality of mrwuss's posting hasn't improved. Want to be part of Nagasaki?
[/quote]

Does this need to be passed through a translator?

Are we playing a game where we only ask questions?

Who is in the lead?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329412506' post='2921839']
I am in the lead. :)
[/quote]

Why did you fail to pose it as a question?

Did you just lose?

Does this mean I am winning now?

Did you come up with a plan B yet?

mrwuss continues to make an ass out of himself. Oh well. I have plenty of plans. Did I not state I had multiple cards to play?

We need less Crymsons and more Bob Ilyanis.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329412305' post='2921829']
How is it ranting if I can outargue everyone who steps forward? What reason do I have to make it up? I don't lie as a general matter. Joe Stupid has said a lot of stuff leaked from RoK's forums during the war.

How long can blind faith in MK be an excuse to keep a treaty with an alliance that hates your allies? I just don't understand it. Oh well. NoR wants more, they'll get more.
[/quote]
Saying more words than someone does not necessarily mean you have bested them. Quality over quantity man. You have a great reason to make things up. To garner distrust against MK who you have specifically said you want destroyed. You obviously have an agenda, at least own it. Please give me more. I feel completely left out of the Roqhate. Why does NG and MK get all the spotlight?

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1329412859' post='2921844']
Saying more words than someone does not necessarily mean you have bested them. Quality over quantity man. You have a great reason to make things up. To garner distrust against MK who you have specifically said you want destroyed. You obviously have an agenda, at least own it. Please give me more. I feel completely left out of the Roqhate. Why does NG and MK get all the spotlight?
[/quote]

The thing is, I don't need to lie to throw !@#$ on them. I said I was going to be a straight shooter. Crymson thought I was making things up too. MK lied about what bros was doing and called me on proof. I followed through. I don't know why you keep doubting me and trusting people who do make !@#$ up for whatever agenda they have. Did you not see Banksy saying I gave them crap for being allied to NoR?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329412974' post='2921848']
The thing is, I don't need to lie to throw !@#$ on them. I said I was going to be a straight shooter. Crymson thought I was making things up too. MK lied about what bros was doing and called me on proof. I followed through. I don't know why you keep doubting me and trusting people who do make !@#$ up for whatever agenda they have. Did you not see Banksy saying I gave them crap for being allied to NoR?
[/quote]
Here's your main problem. Just because people called you out and you delivered once does not legitimize every single claim you make going forward. People are still going to ask for evidence of your claims because we're not going to just take your word for it. You've given me no reason for pause in regards to MK/NoR relations.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1329413280' post='2921853']
Here's your main problem. Just because people called you out and you delivered once does not legitimize every single claim you make going forward. People are still going to ask for evidence of your claims because we're not going to just take your word for it. You've given me no reason for pause in regards to MK/NoR relations.
[/quote]

Brehon called me out for saying something. I'm going to deliver. I wish I had screened the RoK thing, but I wasn't really planning on destroying MK at the time. I was too nice. They had to do a few more things. I agree. That was not the right approach to take.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329413143' post='2921851']
I mean, Bob Ilyani was at least a critical thinker. Crymson's some guy who is too attached to MK even though most of his allies don't like MK and it's for no real reason.
[/quote]

So you complain about the hive mind mentality, then you complain that people don't subscribe to the hive mind?

Crymson chooses to like MK in spite of what his allies think, but anyone who doesn't side with you is (insert meaningless name calling here).

Cool story, keep up the wonderful work....

!@#$, or get off the pot son. There is a line, people need to flush gerbils.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1329413402' post='2921855']
So you complain about the hive mind mentality, then you complain that people don't subscribe to the hive mind?

Crymson chooses to like MK in spite of what his allies think, but anyone who doesn't side with you is (insert meaningless name calling here).

Cool story, keep up the wonderful work....

!@#$, or get off the pot son. There is a line, people need to flush gerbils.
[/quote]

The epitome of intellectual posting is here. No, seriously, get out.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329413342' post='2921854']
Brehon called me out for saying something. I'm going to deliver. I wish I had screened the RoK thing, but I wasn't really planning on destroying MK at the time. I was too nice. They had to do a few more things. I agree. That was not the right approach to take.
[/quote]
Then good luck with your Brehon thing and keep NoR out of your rambling because I don't care.