Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329402115' post='2921747']
I was there, and actively participated in Karma. I don't recall you taking any sort of leadership role there above and beyond the norm. It was a long time ago, so I'll grant that I might be forgetting something, but it was the first war that I was really active in the planning for, and I paid attention.

You were on the side opposite most of this side of the web in the VE-NpO. No one here saw you do much of anything. You'd be requiring us to take your word for it, and given that you're here blabbing secrets and acting like a general lunatic, that's not likely to happen.

I have no idea what you're talking about with SG, so no comment there.

Your resumé isn't very impressive. You're essentially a stranger over here. I'm sure that if and when the time comes, people would be willing to let you participate, but you're not going to be the guy in charge. If you are, there just won't be any support for the war.
[/quote]

Wow, holy !@#$. Other people can vouch for my participation in coalition leadership. You are really annoying me now. Go look at the surrender document for MCXA.

Haha, I did the DH hit on NPO entirely. I asked RIA to hit IAA and to participate in the Legacy-CSN-RIA-Sparta chain. I'm kind of falling over now. There are too many examples.

I bailed out WAPA, FoB, and Asgaard.

Even NPO knows I was influential.

You idolize someone who was too inactive to control his members. To say my resume isn't impressive is to basically lie.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mistake my respect for idolatry. They are not the same thing.

The bottom line, Roquentin, is that in order to be a successful leader, you must have the respect of your soldiers. Because you have done nothing to earn the respect of the people you are asking to fight for you, they are not going to follow you.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329402540' post='2921754']

The bottom line, Roquentin, is that in order to be a successful leader, you must have the respect of your soldiers. Because you have done nothing to earn the respect of the people you are asking to fight for you, they are not going to follow you.
[/quote]

What do I have to do? Does everyone want me to arrange their tech deals for them? I can do that. No 3m/50. I tried to do it with FOK despite the language barrier with variable results. =\

Now I'm really gone, because this isn't productive and it's incredibly unfair.

Edited by Roquentin

You'd have to speak to them about tech deals. I have no idea.

I can, however, tell you that a good first step would be to stop condescending and start showing a little respect to the people you want to lead. I know that you don't think you're condescending to people, but you definitely are. It has, and is, leaving a very bad taste in people's mouths to have you, someone who has greatly assisted in beating down this side of the web, show up and say "Well, I'm here now! I'll take over now, thanks!"

We're beaten down, and we have been for a long time. We're not broken though. We have some of the strongest communities in the Cyberverse, and it's completely understandable that we're going to be more than a little wary of someone who helped lead the enemy's charge to war against us.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329402540' post='2921754']

[/quote]

What makes you think "his" people don't respect him? :| And, a definition of "his people"? :P

I don't talk down to anyone. On the radio show, I said I am a piece of !@#$. I don't think you get for a long time I had very low self-esteem. It kind of happens when you're an "ADHD" kiddie and everything stresses you out and is hard for you. The good thing is now I can focus a lot better and I don't even need |ooc: medication| at this point

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329403403' post='2921763']
I don't talk down to anyone. On the radio show, I said I am a piece of !@#$. I don't think you get for a long time I had very low self-esteem. It kind of happens when you're an "ADHD" kiddie and everything stresses you out and is hard for you. The good thing is now I can focus a lot better and I don't even need |ooc: medication| at this point
[/quote]

But you have been talking down people. You don't realize it, but you have. You've done so with the assumption that people will follow you, based on a perceived notion you have of incompetence over here.

It would be ok for someone like maybe Tyga or even Delta to say "Hey, you know what guys? I think we might be incompetent." It's not ok for you, an outsider, to imply that this side of the web is. Well, it's ok for you to imply it, but it's not going to win you any respect points. In my example of why it's ok, there's the "we", because they've lived it. You just plain haven't.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329404364' post='2921769']
But you have been talking down people. You don't realize it, but you have. You've done so with the assumption that people will follow you, based on a perceived notion you have of incompetence over here.

It would be ok for someone like maybe Tyga or even Delta to say "Hey, you know what guys? I think we might be incompetent." It's not ok for you, an outsider, to imply that this side of the web is. Well, it's ok for you to imply it, but it's not going to win you any respect points. In my example of why it's ok, there's the "we", because they've lived it. You just plain haven't.
[/quote]

I don't get what you're saying and its relevance to the topic of MK being really slimy in the OP.

Roq's put forward some pretty startling stuff, I'm not sure why the current liquidity (See, lack of it.) of the treaty web is his problem more than everyone elses.

There is no egotism in that he doesn't care to lead any endeavor, just that it should be done. Pretty much the opposite of egotism.
That said, the proposition that Roquentin isn't a leader is just hilarious. Of all that has been made for Roquentin to prove, this is the last thing I'd think he'd need any more evidence of. I digress.
Does Roq have an ego? Sure. Does he have the right to talk down to MK/Umb? Some would say so, I certainly think so..but that's not relevant to the topic at hand.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329406060' post='2921772']
I don't get what you're saying and its relevance to the topic of MK being really slimy in the OP.

Roq's put forward some pretty startling stuff, I'm not sure why the current liquidity of the treaty web is his problem more than everyone elses.
[/quote]

I think generally this topic derailed from the OP. It would be good to bring it back on track.

Yeah but guys Roquentin can't do anything about . I'm taking [i]my[/i] ball and going home.

Who cares about the ramifications of Sardonic's blog that Bro's' interview with Brehon just last night only implies that more than what has admitted to being illicit behavior was done over the course of time and his general strange distancing of himself from it.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif[/img]

Pez: Roq knows what he's doing. Your memory of Karma might be faulty, because pretty much anyone ever involved in that coalition knows he had quite a lot to do with it. The only reason Archon and the others get all the attention is because they bring their oratory to the forums where Roq isn't as verbal or, let's face it, as eloquent as they are.

Roq: You of all people should know that "People of the world, UNITE!" posts don't work...at all. They never have and never will. You've done enough without having to start publicly forming coalitions. That sort of thing happens organically over time, you can't force it. As I said before, I'm unconvinced it will happen for several reasons, but if it does it won't be because you coordinated it over this forum: it will be because people took what was said here and applied it to their own worldview. Those people will be the ones that change things, not you.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1329407209' post='2921780']
Pez: Roq knows what he's doing. Your memory of Karma might be faulty, because pretty much anyone ever involved in that coalition knows he had quite a lot to do with it. The only reason Archon and the others get all the attention is because they bring their oratory to the forums where Roq isn't as verbal or, let's face it, as eloquent as they are.

Roq: You of all people should know that "People of the world, UNITE!" posts don't work...at all. They never have and never will. You've done enough without having to start publicly forming coalitions. That sort of thing happens organically over time, you can't force it. As I said before, I'm unconvinced it will happen for several reasons, but if it does it won't be because you coordinated it over this forum: it will be because people took what was said here and applied it to their own worldview. Those people will be the ones that change things, not you.
[/quote]

Yeah. Staying on a simple unclouded message ("Here's what's been going on") will probably be more productive in the long run if that's what someone's going for.

Haha. NPO is now a henchman of the power structure. Brehon, you'll be part of Nagasaki. I just heard your entire speech. See you friday. Maybe you can be the starting point of the next war again. Preempt NPO is usually a good strategy. Welcome back to my !@#$list.

Edited by Roquentin

This is my first post and i have read this thread to a certain extent and all i can say is this.

Roquentin: Dunno you but you have a massive ego man and you also have alot of grit for sticking to your guns on this thread for so long. I certainly would have got pissed off by now and given up.

But everyone please keep posting because i have my pop-corn and beers and i am just ready for the finale.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329404364' post='2921769']
lots of other posts[/quote]

Ah pezstar your undying love of MK is showing, it seems you have Obsessive Ex Syndrome, I'm sure they will take you back? maybe? never? or maybe they don't like the obvious "i want to jump into bed with you" posts :)

Are you still in NPO, rebel? Might want to do something about it.

ccabal. Did I not make it clear that my !@#$list isn't long at all? It's MK/NG/TLR. That's it. I think we'll be replacing TLR with NPO. MK/NG/NPO. You might want to actually listen to the radio show.

I advise the NPO's allies to do something about Brehon. He's kind of a loose cannon. I had it made clear to Pacifica that they weren't in my crosshairs. I don't know why they're the most stalwart defenders of MK/NG now since Farrin said the first time he ever saw PC being reasonable was when they didn't defend NEW.

Who's going to actually defend NPO this time? Fair warning to good alliances like NATO.

Like MK told Sparta, they wanted Xiph and if Sparta stuck to XX, they were going to be collateral damage.

I don't think Natan likes NPO much. Maybe we can get Umb support.

You have no idea the favor you've done me.

Archon's approach was to call me a madman. Does a madman make cogent arguments?

Edited by Roquentin

It's not really. MK continues to bury its credibility by calling me insane and hiding under a false pretense of compassion. I don't like the fact that I had to take bros out, but I have to get to 1337 somehow. He's a piece of crap and needs to be flushed down. You see, the right thing for Archon to do would have been to clean house in terms of gov. Moron.

NATO is better than Non Grata and MK combined. They have some sense of decency.

See, I want MK to understand this, you had so many ways out of this. You didn't take them. These are the consequences. You are putty in my hands and your continued status as an in tact alliance is under my caprice.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329411177' post='2921809']
It's not really. MK continues to bury its credibility by calling me insane and hiding under a false pretense of compassion. I don't like the fact that I had to take bros out, but I have to get to 1337 somehow. He's a piece of crap and needs to be flushed down. You see, the right thing for Archon to do would have been to clean house in terms of gov. Moron.
[/quote]
You've not "taken bros out" at all. Nobody is shocked about this and most people knew about it anyway. 1337 is also by far the best gov MK has right now and has had for a while(sorry everybodyelse (inc me) and I have no idea where your vendetta on him comes from. I mean i could understand Ardus, but 1337 very much represents MK and does it well.

And MKs crediblity lies in the back channel relations. All the crap talking in the world on the OWF does nothing to break the links that MK worked damn hard to build over the past 3 years. You clearly never understood how MK got into the posistion they are if you dont understand that.

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1329411584' post='2921814']
You've not "taken bros out" at all. Nobody is shocked about this and most people knew about it anyway. 1337 is also by far the best gov MK has right now and has had for a while(sorry everybodyelse (inc me) and I have no idea where your vendetta on him comes from. I mean i could understand Ardus, but 1337 very much represents MK and does it well.

And MKs crediblity lies in the back channel relations. All the crap talking in the world on the OWF does nothing to break the links that MK worked damn hard to build over the past 3 years. You clearly never understood how MK got into the posistion they are if you dont understand that.
[/quote]

Um, I have said it a million times. I guess you don't listen to bootleg or read much, do you? No, he doesn't. Did you not see his post where he said !@#$@#$ with me was a good move? God, MT.

Dude uses lifted info from RoK's forums, dicks them over later on, and still has a NoR treaty? I guess there's something there.

Edited by Roquentin