Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329419011' post='2921919']
I'd have Umbrella's support most likely because NPO is not well-liked there. So want to try me? They could go in on the initial attack and there'd be little you could do, puppet.
[/quote]
So your gonna take out MK/NG/TLR and NPO?

I simply have to ask, with what army? You do realize that you are in Sparta? XX has been drastically reduced in its potential strength as well as proven to be made up of mostly useless members. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm absolutely loving the drama that you are bringing to the table. I can't wait to see what you got in store for friday.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See now you are just reaching. I blew up specifically when you stated I was a liar, that was directed personally and aggressively toward me. You claim I said I wouldn't support TPF and that you have logs of it. No sir, you attacked, I responded. Get your timeline in order.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329424565' post='2921970']
Conform to my views? Roq, what the hell are you talking about? Criticism, I get it daily. In fact you have made a case for someone not able to handle or adjust to criticism all over the this board and all over the NPO/SPARTA Q&A. Are you really taking inner reflection and concern an turning it into projection?
[/quote]

How have I not adjusted to criticism? Where I had to show humility, I did. On NPO's forums, you guys just crap on me and doubt as much as you can despite having had tough guy positions at various points. At the end of the day, you just don't like me. I always said I had !@#$ to pull out and not doubt what I could do.

If anyone can actually make good arguments against me, I welcome you to. "I don't care and I'm living in MK's boxers." isn't an argument and "roq you're insane" isn't a good argument either.

No Brehon, that was mostly an aside. It was widely acknowledged that your entire side lied about NPO's potential entry. That was just part of it. I asked you if TPF got involved would you have defended, you said no. It was a lie because I know you'd go in for TPF, but it wasn't entirely bad.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1329424618' post='2921972']

I simply have to ask, with what army? You do realize that you are in Sparta? XX has been drastically reduced in its potential strength as well as proven to be made up of mostly useless members. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm absolutely loving the drama that you are bringing to the table. I can't wait to see what you got in store for friday.
[/quote]

You do realize how I've responded to any claim where that's brought up? I keep on telling you. There are no bad alliance members, just leaders that aren't capable enough. MK isn't made up of stellar people and Non Grata has Hydrafurr who never fights so I'm not too worried. NPO is recovering and would be the entry point. Didn't I say I have full confidence in the treaties I hold? I said I could potentially get Umbrella's support for a war on the New Pacific order.

Edited by Roquentin

Those were not the arguments proposed to you. We asked about your aggression, your attitude and if you realized you were putting Sparta in a position. Furthermore we asked you for clarification, you offered none and lashed out/threatened or evaded. Its fine Roq, let tomorrow come. I want your proof.

And you wrong about not liking you. I mean I don't at this point because you have given me reason not to. I actually openly respected what you have said during/before the DH war, I gave you credit (even if I didn't agree) and actually got !@#$ for respecting you.

You are clearly to me, not the same person you were then. That is a shame.

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329424934' post='2921976']
Those were not the arguments proposed to you. We asked about your aggression, your attitude and if you realized you were putting Sparta in a position. Furthermore we asked you for clarification, you offered none and lashed out/threatened or evaded. Its fine Roq, let tomorrow come. I want your proof.

And you wrong about not liking you. I mean I don't at this point because you have given me reason not to. I actually openly respected what you have said during/before the DH war, I gave you credit (even if I didn't agree) and actually got !@#$ for respecting you.

You are clearly to me, not the same person you were then. That is a shame.
[/quote]

I said I knew what I was doing. MK and Non Grata backed down. So what position did I put Sparta in exactly? I knew they wouldn't follow through. They don't have the power. The FOK treaty's still going to happen and other stuff will still happen. I don't like being second-guessed when I lay my cards out on the table and they're game winners.

I'm not the same person because I had to adapt to the material conditions. That's all. I told you what happened to the old Roq. His allies didn't like him at all and they've dug themselves a new hole to die in.

Edited by Roquentin

[/quote]

My king he is building a coalition, how can you not see this, because from what I have read (50+ pages) it is rather obvious. I mean look at the compelling case he has put forth to NoR, ODN, GATO etc. etc. it is a beautiful display of how to conduct back room negotions and build a coalition!

If they want to be collateral damage, then so be it. NoR isn't as strong as it was before. I exposed MK's lies to them on this very forum. Weiss thinks I suck, so I went after him. That's what happens. I tried to reason with OsRavan before this !@#$ went down, he wanted to stick by 1337 instead, so there's nothing I can do. GATO doesn't like me, so not much I can do there.

Backrooms don't work if the people don't want to listen. Let me know, why should I be afraid of any of you? Give me a good reason. I want to see real arguments at this point. Not ad hom bs. Can I get some real logical argument given all the facts I have presented that anyone has for remaining allied to MK? It can't be "I don't care about OOC attacks and spying" or "you're insane and they really care about you."

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329425399' post='2921981']
If they want to be collateral damage, then so be it. NoR isn't as strong as it was before. I exposed MK's lies to them on this very forum. Weiss thinks I suck, so I went after him. That's what happens. I tried to reason with OsRavan before this !@#$ went down, he wanted to stick by 1337 instead, so there's nothing I can do. GATO doesn't like me, so not much I can do there.

Backrooms don't work if the people don't want to listen. Let me know, why should I be afraid of any of you? Give me a good reason. I want to see real arguments at this point. Not ad hom bs. Can I get some real logical argument given all the facts I have presented that anyone has for remaining allied to MK? It can't be "I don't care about OOC attacks and spying" or "you're insane and they really care about you."
[/quote]

No one knows what you want to argue about. You've managed to derail your own crusade against MK to a public strategy forum on how destroy all your enemies. If you want to destroy your enemies, you don't sit around and argue logic over it. You either do it, or don't.

I don't know man. NG wouldn't have been as powerful if they didn't get so many alliances involved. Like I said if you mix together a bunch of crappy alliances and put them on the same AA, you'll have a lot of NS. I mean now it makes sense that arexes was so concerned about PC that he wanted us to blow our load on STA since he was keeping his merger plans from everyone else.

With MK, honestly, they weren't in a really good position before the war. They had rejected my suggestion to re-sign with NV and RoK and blew their wad on doing a grand spectacle with the TOP treaty despite me begging them not to do it like that. But basically it did put me in a position to run the coalition, and I was the one who had to look after the people in it, like TOP. MK couldn't do jack !@#$ and didn't have the respect of anyone. So wanna know what they did? They got pissed with Xiph since he did dick them over and dicked me over in the process since it made them hate me for them taking damage. They went after Xiph. I went down. They dug up the body and skull$%&@ed it as much as possible to demoralize Umbrella and they regained their throne. So not only have I gotten screwed by SF, I've gotten screwed in order to get SF while Ardus didn't have to pay at all.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329425399' post='2921981']
NoR isn't as strong as it was before. Weiss thinks I suck, so I went after him. That's what happens.
[/quote]
You can bring it, any day, any time. We're pathetic and weak now so now is your chance. If OWF banter is you going after me, trust me, I've seen much much worse. You're no Slayer I'll tell you that much.

I'm not interested in fighting NoR. I have a list of three alliances. It's your choice to be a pathetic crony. It's also more like two, really, since I only really care about MK and NG.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329426092' post='2921992']
I'm not interested in fighting NoR. I have a list of three alliances. It's your choice to be a pathetic crony. It's also more like two, really, since I really care about MK and NG.
[/quote]
Well if a spot opens up on your list, please do slot us in. It just doesn't feel right if someone isn't talking dirty about us in the back channels.

I'm not sure if the wrong choice was in signing PB or staying in it. It always seemed iFOK/PC were just going to care about each other and potentially FOK. I'm happy FOK has ceased being an NG/MK satellite state. Hail Tromp. I wish he had been around sooner.

I guess the other reason it still exists is that arexes actually likes Impero, so double standards.

Like I said, they hated the old Roq oh so much. He was just so mean to them by not following their unreasonable demands. That is Non Grata.

But basically MK was too obsessed with the idea of stroking their @#$%^ on the OWF to play the game in a strategic manner and babyjesus would always say he didn't care if MK pissed everyone off and that he'd gladly take a pyrrhic victory if MK could just do whatever it wanted and how it wanted.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329427079' post='2922000']
Oh, dear. This is edging closer and closer to maniacal laughter.
[/quote]

Oh, dear. It's everyone's favorite stockholm syndrome case. Did you ever send MK your tech? Or was it just done indirectly? Like I said, I'll take a critical thinker over you any day. You're nothing.

Edited by Roquentin

I simply have to ask, with what army?
[/quote]
you seem to think your political sphere is as loved as the core members like each other, being in TOP you should know how quickly your allies can switch sides, Karma and Bipolar both proved that when the winds of change are blowing, you can't count on people to defend you, they might have just liked the security you gave them, not your friendship.
[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1329426321' post='2921995']
Well if a spot opens up on your list, please do slot us in. [u]It just doesn't feel right if someone isn't talking dirty about us in the back channels.[/u]
[/quote]
Sorry Weiss, but after fighting you guys I dont really have much negative to say, I enjoyed the war too much.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1329427272' post='2922005']
you seem to think your political sphere is as loved as the core members like each other, being in TOP you should know how quickly your allies can switch sides, Karma and Bipolar both proved that when the winds of change are blowing, you can't count on people to defend you, they might have just liked the security you gave them, not your friendship.

Sorry Weiss, but after fighting you guys I dont really have much negative to say, I enjoyed the war too much.
[/quote]

Exactly, Mogar. I already outlined the issue. If they had attacked Sparta, it'd have been a win for me. The truth of the matter is no one outside of the Ardus Triad really likes MK(PB/DH/C&G). Everyone outside of the Ardus Triad is expendable.

Crymson: Get over yourself and admit you were wrong to ignore me.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329427565' post='2922009']
"And if you will not aid me in my quest for revenge, it is because you are mindless puppets to my enemies!!!" says the maniacal plotter.
[/quote]

Yes, I just want to know why people are still allied to MK because if you pull even the smallest slight and you end up more influential than them, they get jealous. If they take damage, they blame you for it. If you come back and are legitimately upset about it, they call you crazy.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1329427565' post='2922009']
"And if you will not aid me in my quest for revenge, it is because you are mindless puppets to my enemies!!!" says the maniacal plotter.
[/quote]
You can't deny following MK has kept TOP secure, since you got to take out your rivals in the top tier(Fark) with major support, though the political capital expended in this most recent war may come back to haunt you.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1329427272' post='2922005']
[/quote]
Oh, I'm very much aware how allies can switch sides when the winds start blowing the other way. We lost FOK, MHA and Umbrella right before BiPolar. I don't disagree with what you are saying at all. My comment was merely about how his list of alliances he's targeting seems to be growing by the day on top of ripping countless others.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1329427763' post='2922013']
Oh, I'm very much aware how allies can switch sides when the winds start blowing the other way. We lost FOK, MHA and Umbrella right before BiPolar. I don't disagree with what you are saying at all. My comment was merely about how his list of alliances he's targeting seems to be growing by the day on top of ripping countless others.
[/quote]

I thought I said I just won't take getting crapped on. I'm willing to do the verbal swordplay with anyone, but that's where it ends in most cases. It's mostly people come and want to joust by saying I'm an idiot or crazy or ranting or soemthing like that. It's not me wanting to do any harm to them. I learned the lesson that letting people hate you without attacking them head-on lands you in a !@#$%* position.(MK and Non Grata)

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329427846' post='2922014']
I thought I said I just won't take getting crapped on. I'm willing to do the verbal swordplay with anyone, but that's where it ends in most cases. It's mostly people come and want to joust by saying I'm an idiot or crazy or ranting or soemthing like that. It's not me wanting to do any harm to them. I learned the lesson that letting people hate you without attacking them head-on lands you in a !@#$%* position.(MK and Non Grata)
[/quote]

Just a quick question, what alliances do you recon you will garnish support from, to tackle MK NG with?

Tia