Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1329428002' post='2922017']
Just a quick question, what alliances do you recon you will garnish support from, to tackle MK NG with?

Tia
[/quote]

Anyone outside of the PB/DH/C&G trio. Like I said I don't really think of any of you as bad since you're not running the show and you haven't done anything that bad. Mj showed a lot of magnamanity, for instance.

But yes generally letting people !@#$ on you ends badly. Like I could have said "I'm so sorry Pacifica, I'm going to curl up like a worm and return Sparta to political inertia" just wasn't going to happen. or I could have acknowledged that my resume is non-existent, which would be a lie.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329428095' post='2922020']
Anyone outside of the PB/DH/C&G trio. Like I said I don't really think of any of you as bad since you're not running the show and you haven't done anything that bad. Mj showed a lot of magnamanity.
[/quote]

I wish you well in this crusade to rid bob of the scum known as MK/NG :v

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329428095' post='2922020']
Anyone outside of the PB/DH/C&G trio. Like I said I don't really think of any of you as bad since you're not running the show and you haven't done anything that bad. Mj showed a lot of magnamanity, for instance.

But yes generally letting people !@#$ on you ends badly. Like I could have said "I'm so sorry Pacifica, I'm going to curl up like a worm and return Sparta to political inertia" just wasn't going to happen. or I could have acknowledged that my resume is non-existent, which would be a lie.
[/quote]

In order to achieve your goal, that trio would have to be split up, I think. I can't think of any way to do it without that happening... at least not for many months.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329428325' post='2922023']
In order to achieve your goal, that trio would have to be split up, I think. I can't think of any way to do it without that happening... at least not for many months.
[/quote]

And surely a man whose purpose is revenge against his former comrades would be one whom others will follow in such a venture.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1329428567' post='2922025']
1080 statements by people regarding this topic.

Over/under Roquentin having made 200 of them?
[/quote]

The answer is 236. [ooc]If you click on the post count for any thread, it breaks the posts down by user.[/ooc]

You know, when I heard on the Radio Roq's little tirade about he "doesn't like being doubted" and his constant repetition of "me, me, me, me", I thought I could not possibly see someone more ego-centric and self-obsessed with their own image of what the world is like.

But now I see that we have made it onto your "list" too, with a pretty amazing explanation behind it. So all I have to say is this:

Straighten up man. Your ideas, opinions and worldview are not those of a mastermind. They are those of a fairly intelligent guy who has let his anger drive him out of touch with reality. You will not assemble a coalition by ranting over here - in fact, as I have [b]previously mentioned to you in an attempt to provide impartial advice[/b] - everything you have said here damages the prospects of your campaign being successful, because of the halo effect whereby few people want to associate with a position advanced by someone who appears as intellectually unattractive as you are being. That is not an attack on your character, it is a simple observation of cause and effect. You need to stop interpreting people "doubting you" and "second-guessing you" as being your enemies, and realize that you are not god, you do not have all the answers, and the cards you have been laying on the table are having their impact muted [b]by your own actions[/b].

You really could have (and if you straighten up your act, still could) done a lot of damage to MK, NG or even us. And I realize that you tried the backdoors first, but nobody believed you, so you came out here. But you need to realize that the reason nobody believes you is not because of some conspiracy or enmity, it is [b]because you yourself are utterly failing at providing some coherent and unified campaign[/b]. All you have been doing is going on a personal-fuelled quest to attack every single person who posts something contrary to your worldview, and in the process making everyone either laugh at you, or be opposed to you.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1329429130' post='2922030']
The answer is 236. [ooc]If you click on the post count for any thread, it breaks the posts down by user.[/ooc]
[/quote]

Now that's true dedication to a cause. More than I'd ever give to this Planet. :P

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1329430607' post='2922046']
How does one become a signatory of this 'list'? It sounds very delightful.
[/quote]

Give roquentin advice that contradicts him.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1329430607' post='2922046']
How does one become a signatory of this 'list'? It sounds very delightful.
[/quote]
The following seems to work:
Point out where he is contradicting himself or working against his stated interests, refuse to be apart of his [i]army[/i], point out that his vendetta is his own, or literally do nothing but defend yourself on your own radio show to some smug imbecile calling you a liar.

I thought I said it before. It doesn't take me a lot effort to post a few lines of text.

See, Letum, I've addressed most of your "advice." Like I said, plenty of people on NPO's side admitted to lying. MK has outright lied about this and other stuff. I'm not sure how it matters. I already discussed how a vendetta being personal is unrelated to its overall effect. I guess the truth of the matter is I did cause MK all that war damage and they're totally in the right to blame me for all the problems they've ever had.

Edited by Roquentin

You have gone from Brehon you are personally a liar and you have logs to prove it, to NPO lies to NPO's side admitted to lying.

This is a perfect example of what Letum is talking about. Come on man whats the real deal here? I am seriously at the point of feeling sorry for you.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329431866' post='2922060']
You have gone from Brehon you are personally a liar and you have logs to prove it, to NPO lies to NPO's side admitted to lying.

This is a perfect example of what Letum is talking about. Come on man whats the real deal here? I am seriously at the point of feeling sorry for you.
[/quote]

I do have the logs. I mean, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't. I'm just extrapolating from a broader general point. I mean, it's not the first time I've made the claim, is it? I told it to worldconqueror before I accused you and I told Daimos about it. He didn't seem to see an issue with it.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329431635' post='2922056']
I thought I said it before. It doesn't take me a lot effort to post a few lines of text.

See, Letum, I've addressed most of your "advice." Like I said, plenty of people on NPO's side admitted to lying. MK has outright lied about this and other stuff. I'm not sure how it matters. I already discussed how a vendetta being personal is unrelated to its overall effect. I guess the truth of the matter is I did cause MK all that war damage and they're totally in the right to blame me for all the problems they've ever had.
[/quote]

See, the sad thing is, I was actually providing some pretty honest and useful advice.

I said it'd be on PST and probably at night. I like how others want to dictate my schedule. Oh the irony. I even gave Brehon an out by saying he phrased it poorly. Oh well.

What reason do I have to trust you, Letum?

Edited by Roquentin

I am pretty excited about them to be honest. I just hope you don't disappoint.

I don't understand why, as I said you have gone from I am a liar to NPO is a liar to NPO allies lied, and you haven't answer that.

Edit for clarity: You have at this point called me a Liar (and a nice set of other things), then you deflected it as NPO lied about its position for DH and now its NPO's allies.

If this is the same arguments made for DH, I am terribly disappointed.

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329432297' post='2922070']
I am pretty excited about them to be honest. I just hope you don't disappoint.

I don't understand why, as I said you have gone from I am a liar to NPO is a liar to NPO allies lied, and you haven't answer that.
[/quote]

No, I am sticking with that claim. I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't true. It made me not want to trust you. I don't remember if I posted it somewhere before. It's possible.

Also kicking someone off because you break down over being called a liar is ooc: Bill O'Reilly style, but I will $%&@ it and do it live. :)

I mean, the only people who have an interest in defending in you this are MK and co.

Edited by Roquentin