Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329417730' post='2921901']
Charles wasn't the leak. It was just something Kalanyr dumped that Charles wrote.

Good then it's going to be tough for them to mount a defense for an Emperor that makes enemies as much as possible. Oh the irony. NPO will die because of you. I can make it happen too. So you just signed your own death warrant. Much appreciated. Like I said you don't know how big of a favor you've done me.
[/quote]

No you can't make it happen. That's the whole point, you have taken generally uninterested parties (such as myself) and through your bombastic approach turned us into the "Roq is missing a whole bunch of screws" crowd. If you really had wanted to hurt the establishment, you would have done all of this behind closed doors.

Instead, your credibility is basically null, and most of us think you are turning into a goddamn joke. It is a shame too, because while I never knew you personally, you were at least someone you could respect from afar.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329419011' post='2921919']
Well, first I want to post the logs of Brehon. I don't need a war right now and also NPO's allies need time to work on it. I do like how someone who managed to piss so many people off diplomatically and has turned his brain off to be an MK toadie is mocking me.

I'd have Umbrella's support most likely because NPO is not well-liked there. So want to try me? They could go in on the initial attack and there'd be little you could do, puppet.
[/quote]

Then we'll await your DoW tomorrow tonight, Machiavelli. Be there or be square!

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1329419359' post='2921922']
No you can't make it happen. That's the whole point, you have taken generally uninterested parties (such as myself) and through your bombastic approach turned us into the "Roq is missing a whole bunch of screws" crowd. If you really had wanted to hurt the establishment, you would have done all of this behind closed doors.

Instead, your credibility is basically null, and most of us think you are turning into a goddamn joke. It is a shame too, because while I never knew you personally, you were at least someone you could respect from afar.
[/quote]

I already said why doing it behind closed doors wouldn't work. The power structure controls access to them. I'm not insane and if you want to keep thinking that, you're delusional.

If you respected me then, I guess, you were of a different opinion than my "allies" at MK and Non Grata. That's kind of why this is happening.

I can make !@#$ happen and you'll just have to watch. I made this happen and I have other stuff to pull out. I think I've made a very real threat to Brehon's Pacifica so I don't know what you're talking about. Was it a smart move of him to decide to trash me? Nope. One or two things happen, I reel MK and NG with minimal support or NPO is going to be grinded down to a newer low and will lose sanction.

By saying this, you basically bolster the ooc attacks of the Mushroom Kingdom combined with the spying.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329419554' post='2921924']
I already said why doing it behind closed doors wouldn't work. The power structure controls access to them. I'm not insane and if you want to keep thinking that, you're delusional.

If you respected me then, I guess, you were of a different opinion than my "allies" at MK and Non Grata. That's kind of why this is happening.

I can make !@#$ happen and you'll just have to watch. I made this happen and I have other stuff to pull out. I think I've made a very real threat to Brehon's Pacifica so I don't know what you're talking about. Was it a smart move of him to decide to trash me? Nope. One or two things happen, I reel MK and NG with minimal support or NPO is going to be grinded down to a newer low and will lose sanction.

By saying this, you basically bolster the ooc attacks of the Mushroom Kingdom combined with the spying.
[/quote]

I guess I'll have to watch then, but I won't hold my breath. I don't see you having the influence to be more than an annoyance to the alliances you don't like, and I certainly don't see you being the catalyst to bring down the entire power structure.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1329420191' post='2921929']
I guess I'll have to watch then, but I won't hold my breath. I don't see you having the influence to be more than an annoyance to the alliances you don't like, and I certainly don't see you being the catalyst to bring down the entire power structure.
[/quote]

Um, they were annoyed enough by me to try to attack. Archon went out of his way to call me a madman for having legit grievances and to defend the actions of his members which are largely OOC attacks. If they didn't care so much, the damage control wouldn't be so strong.

To be fair to Roq; Archon spent 5 minutes telling us how sweet and innocent Bros is before repeatedly questioning roqs rl sanity. It was a fairly scummy way to act for Archon (an admitted supporter of ooc attacks) to act.

edit: To be fair to Archon he did say he would ask MK members to make a small reduction in the number of ooc atacks against roq.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1329420866' post='2921936']
To be fair to Roq; Archon spent 5 minutes telling us how sweet and innocent Bros is before repeatedly questioning roqs rl sanity. It was a fairly scummy way to act for Archon (an admitted supporter of ooc attacks) to act.

edit: To be fair to Archon he did say he would ask MK members to make a small reduction in the number of ooc atacks against roq.
[/quote]

Archon is worthless. I've avoided targeting him but he's no longer 'integer'. He's never been a good guy, he's never been a good king even. He's usually inactive and when he's not around to control the members, it goes to !@#$ like in DH-NPO, and they blame me for burning political capital. I've stated MK's case against me repeatedly. No one cares. He didn't do the right thing and clean house. 1337 guy walked into a costly venture in continuing to step on me.

I did apologize to bros since I know about his own ooc condition because I didn't like having to go after him because of that, but like I said there's just too much crap in the Kingdom that needs flushing.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1329420866' post='2921936']

[/quote]

TBF, you are not even close to right. He did defend bros as a person. I dont think you will find anyone out there who doesnt think hes a good guy. Did he screw the pooch? Sure he did. As for defending OOC attacks... thats not even close to true. What he defended was his alliance's right to discuss what they want within their community. Even if most of it makes him repeatedly facepalm(as he has repeatedly said that it does.) What they discuss on their forums, is nobody's business at least in the context of the (OOC): Game : (OOC), except for theirs and those who freely make the choice to join the discussion there.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329421720' post='2921943']
TBF, you are not even close to right. He did defend bros as a person. I dont think you will find anyone out there who doesnt think hes a good guy. Did he screw the pooch? Sure he did. As for defending OOC attacks... thats not even close to true. What he defended was his alliance's right to discuss what they want within their community. Even if most of it makes him repeatedly facepalm(as he has repeatedly said that it does.) What they discuss on their forums, is nobody's business at least in the context of the (OOC): Game : (OOC), except for theirs and those who freely make the choice to join the discussion there.
[/quote]

No, he supported the allegations that I am suffering from mental and social handicaps. I've given descriptions of my OOC lifestyle when called on it. Considering most of them are more anti-social than I am, I don't know how they can make that claim, especially when quite a bit have their own skeletons in the closet.

But yes, no one in MK or Non Grata has ever had any issues at all. They're all just perfectly normal people.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329421718' post='2921942']
I did apologize to bros since I know about his own ooc condition because I didn't like having to go after him because of that, but like I said there's just too much crap in the Kingdom that needs flushing.
[/quote]

You're forgetting that I'm an [ooc]good swimmer[/ooc] though!!

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329421720' post='2921943']
TBF, you are not even close to right. He did defend bros as a person. I dont think you will find anyone out there who doesnt think hes a good guy. Did he screw the pooch? Sure he did. [/QUOTE]

Archon said UPN deserved it for trusting his alliance in general and bros in particular. If they are stupid enough... or something to that effect.

[quote]As for defending OOC attacks... thats not even close to true. What he defended was his alliance's right to discuss what they want within their community. Even if most of it makes him repeatedly facepalm(as he has repeatedly said that it does.) What they discuss on their forums, is nobody's business at least in the context of the (OOC): Game : (OOC), except for theirs and those who freely make the choice to join the discussion there.
[/quote]

He repeatedly mentioned roqs state of mind in public. He is not the 1st MK gov to make ooc attacks in public. Remember stormsends blog? I agree with you, they should keep their ooc attacks to their own forum but even their leadership seem incapable of doing this.

You walked right into it by overreacting and !@#$talking me when you're not clean at all, dumbass. I love Red's ballcupping of NG as if I'm supposed to be scared of them. Haha. xfd I don't know why everyone is supposed to have to appease them just because you want to.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1329422836' post='2921950']
Archon said UPN deserved it for trusting his alliance in general and bros in particular. If they are stupid enough... or something to that effect.

He repeatedly mentioned roqs state of mind in public. He is not the 1st MK gov to make ooc attacks in public. Remember stormsends blog? I agree with you, they should keep their ooc attacks to their own forum but even their leadership seem incapable of doing this.
[/quote]

No. Archon stated that that's what UPN said when Bros went to apologize to them.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1329422836' post='2921950']

[/quote]

Archon also said that UPN pretty much said they deserve it too. Or is that part conveniently missed? If you leave your front door open, dont be shocked when someone snoops around. As for mentioning Roq's state of mind, he said he was worried for him OOC. IC, it is 100% a rational and legitimate opinion to read his rantings and go "he crazy". You may not like it, but to a man, EVERY ONE OF US... has done that to someone at some point in regards to these forums, You cant just say he said he is crazy , and BOOM that makes it an OOC attack.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1329423608' post='2921956']
No. Archon stated that that's what UPN said when Bros went to apologize to them.
[/quote]

Wow, the rebel was right. Ex-lover syndrome.

Rush, how many times do I have to make it clear? He doesn't give a !@#$ about me IC or OOC. They decided it was convenient to blame all of their troubles on me so they did it. I'm not sure what's incoherent about anything I'm saying. It's well-argued. I am a pretty vindictive and angry guy and that's all that shows. I don't really get how I'm any worse than people like arexes and zoom who are outright dicks. They just don't bother typing and typing up stuff isn't a big deal for me.

Edited by Roquentin

At least 1x a week for the last oh I dunno 4 years I have heard "I am going to destroy the NPO" I had much more appreciation for your strong and intelligent explanations for DH.

Next time you don't want to be verbally countered, don't roll aggressive. I can't wait until you drop these logs.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329423876' post='2921961']
At least 1x a week for the last oh I dunno 4 years I have heard "I am going to destroy the NPO" I had much more appreciation for your strong and intelligent explanations for DH.

Next time you don't want to be verbally countered, don't roll aggressive. I can't wait until you drop these logs.
[/quote]

I roll aggressive if you start it. I thought I made that clear. I didn't have any reason to inherently trust you based on what you actually said. Roadie has said people lied to enemies. I don't know why it was so offensive. I wasn't trying to capitalize on your outburst. That was your decision to get in a huff. Red was like "get out of my call" even when I was off the air. You guys don't really look good.

I mean, I'm called crazy when you can't even handle criticism and expect everyone to conform to your views.

It was your decision to make NPO a target again. Remember that. You're playing with fire when there are sharks who want you already as an individual. Should be fun regardless when I come knocking.

Edited by Roquentin

I think you need to relisten, you did get aggressive and I flipped my !@#$ on you. But whatever. You are going to do what you are going to do. You have always been good at spin and manipulation. You have now just resulted into outbursts (Yeah I know funny coming from me) and name calling. Do what you gotta do Roquentin. I can't wait for tomorrow.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1329424356' post='2921967']
I think you need to relisten, you did get aggressive and I flipped my !@#$ on you. But whatever. You are going to do what you are going to do. You have always been good at spin and manipulation. You have now just resulted into outbursts (Yeah I know funny coming from me) and name calling. Do what you gotta do Roquentin. I can't wait for tomorrow.
[/quote]

I was just giving my schpiel about MK. I don't remember attacking you. I said I had no reason to trust you at that time and I did. You blew up and made the interview into a hulk Brehon testesteronefest with Red cupping your balls all the way. I mean, sometimes people say dissent isn't allowed in NPO, but on the air if you do something their paper-thin skin can't handle, they'll kick you off and jack off with Archon and Stormsend in a circlejerk.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329424011' post='2921962']
I roll aggressive if you start it. I thought I made that clear. I didn't have any reason to inherently trust you based on what you actually said. Roadie has said people lied to enemies. I don't know why it was so offensive. I wasn't trying to capitalize on your outburst. That was your decision to get in a huff. Red was like "get out of my call" even when I was off the air. You guys don't really look good.

I mean, I'm called crazy when you can't even handle criticism and expect everyone to conform to your views.

It was your decision to make NPO a target again. Remember that.
[/quote]

Conform to my views? Roq, what the hell are you talking about? Criticism, I get it daily. In fact you have made a case for someone not able to handle or adjust to criticism all over the this board and all over the NPO/SPARTA Q&A. Are you really taking inner reflection and concern an turning it into projection?