Peace continues to reign

Salmia

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took awhile, but I'm glad peace has been achieved. I don't have a bad word to say about any of our opponents -- all fought hard and with class. However, I do have a few specific callouts for what I found to be the exceptional in my own little experience:

*NEW is a topshelf group. The NEW 3v1s were the most damaging.

*SNAFU -- thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed fighting you guys, as well. Stetson even have has my vote for Senator until I rebuild! Good guy.

*Matt Miller -- always a pleasure to talk, even if the circumstances aren't the most favorable (for me, lol) There is no [ooc]player[/ooc] I respect more. I'd be thrilled if I could rebuild half as successfully as you have.

Finally, Polaris, best of luck obtaining peace. I wish there was something we could do to further that objective, but we are, sadly, at an end.

[quote]I'll end my message with my standard attempt to poach Tecumseh, as usual, I'll be waiting in #BAPS for your answer Tec[/quote]

Heh. Why would you want a broken down nation with no land, no infra and almost no tech? Heh. Regardless, I'll be sure to drop by, Pansy. It's always a good chat.

Edited: Grammar

Edited by TECUMSEH

Ooops. One more thing -- apologies to the last 3 nations that DoW'd on me for my inactivity. I knew peace was more or less done and, TBH, I had finally grown sick of rebuys. And my infra was so low anyway that I couldn't make much more of a dent in the casulty race. So, there you go -- my apologies.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1328715381' post='2916729']
Heh. Why would you want a broken down nation with no land, no infra and almost no tech? Heh. Regardless, I'll be sure to drop by, Pansy. It's always a good chat.
[/quote]
Infra/Tech/Land is fleeting, Casualties are forever.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1328715801' post='2916733']
Ooops. One more thing -- apologies to the last 3 nations that DoW'd on me for my inactivity. I knew peace was more or less done and, TBH, I had finally grown sick of rebuys. And my infra was so low anyway that I couldn't make much more of a dent in the casulty race. So, there you go -- my apologies.
[/quote]

Glad to see you in good spirits out the backside of this sausage grinder. Good luck rebuilding.

o/ peace

Over the last twelve months it feels like we've been at war more often than peace, but it's a good feeling. An irradiated, carpet bombed, scorch earthed sort of feeling, but a good feeling none the less. A warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction (or maybe that's just the radiation poisoning)

Anyway, thanks to everyone who shared a post-apocalyptic moment with us and onwards to the rebuild!

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1328695321' post='2916644']
And apologies to our allies in NpO, I wish we could of lasted longer.
[/quote]

No need to apologize, you guys are great allies. Thanks for helping us out, and good luck rebuilding!

o/ UPN