Peace continues to reign

Salmia

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1328757751' post='2917092']
all this back slapping...

peace is continuing to reign because an alliance sat in peace mode for half the war and made us just hold it in our hands looking for somewhere to put it.
[/quote]

hear him, gentlemen!

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1328764663' post='2917148']
..... :blink: ... I actually have to agree. Is it just NpO now?
[/quote]

Polaris continues to fight and will continue to do so until a reasonable offer is made to them... or so I have heard :P

We may be beaten but we won't give up this early in the first quarter.

I admire UPN for sticking it out this long, honestly I figured you'd bail much earlier. It's a shame you had to burn for so long when so many NpO nations were and still are hiding in peace mode. You are good allies no doubt, but do you truly think they would do the same for you?

Good show by UPN, now to finish off the remnants of Polar. :awesome:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1328768571' post='2917187']
I admire UPN for sticking it out this long, honestly I figured you'd bail much earlier. It's a shame you had to burn for so long when so many NpO nations were and still are hiding in peace mode. You are good allies no doubt, but do you truly think they would do the same for you?

[/quote]

Such tired propaganda... got something new?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1328768163' post='2917183']
Polaris continues to fight and will continue to do so until a reasonable offer is made to them... or so I have heard :P

We may be beaten but we won't give up this early in the first quarter.
[/quote]
So you admit now you are losing?

That's the first.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1328769094' post='2917191']
[/quote]

Actually, it's not propaganda. We are genuinely baffled over why some choose to stick by you, despite repeatedly being crapped on.

Also congrats UPN and a big thanks to our Allies :)

Edited by ccabal86

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1328768571' post='2917187']

[/quote]
99% of an alliance being in peacemode gets respect from you? seriously? their eight nations at war stuck it out? they all bailed much earlier. Alt was the only person i could fight and he was scared to pick up his nuked infra and fight anyone at his level. seriously, a disgrace. everyone praising UPN for their effort needs their head examined. they fought longer than other alliances only by virtue of the fact that they were late getting on the peace train and sent their nations into peace. this wasn't honourable or noble. it was a disgrace

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1328769094' post='2917191']
[/quote]

cc summed it up nicely..many of us just don't get why anyone would stand alongside NpO. Decent alliances like STA and CCC keeping such bad company, it's a shame really.

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1328775144' post='2917209']
99% of an alliance being in peacemode gets respect from you? seriously? their eight nations at war stuck it out? they all bailed much earlier. Alt was the only person i could fight and he was scared to pick up his nuked infra and fight anyone at his level. seriously, a disgrace. everyone praising UPN for their effort needs their head examined. they fought longer than other alliances only by virtue of the fact that they were late getting on the peace train and sent their nations into peace. this wasn't honourable or noble. it was a disgrace
[/quote]

My comment was more in regards that they didn't bail almost immediately and actually fought for their ally, they stayed in the war for much longer than I expected. As for the PM nations, that was across the board every time I looked with NpO, CCC, STA and UPN. UPN still took a beating and by staying in the war, even if most of them were in PM, they still lost money and precious rebuilding time...I considered it an act of loyalty and not just plain stupidity.

As for the head examination comment, I have had many tests done by prominent doctors and been interviewed by expert psychiatrists, and they have yet to figure out exactly what my condition is. They have never seen or heard of anything so bizarre in their lives, and I believe they are even going to name it after me! Thank you for your concern about my mental well-being though, but there's really no hope for me. :blush:

[/quote]

An alliance has every right to do whatever it wishes with its member nations. The disgrace is the notion that an outnumbered coalition should meekly surrender their nations for destruction as per the oppositions wishes.

You want to hit them, man up and attack them before they are in peace mode. Your piss poor OPSEC aside, you don't ever get to dictate to anyone how they will do anything unless you seize control. Too many bystander alliances wanting a chop at someone wait patiently for someone else to do something before sneaking around the back for a cheap shot seem to complain when they dont get their measure of blood, having done nothing whatsoever to be entitled to said blood.

Stick it where the sun don't shine bucko.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1328777614' post='2917220']
Well aren't you a charmer, grub. :lol1:
[/quote]

I have a reputation to consider, so, no.

Whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion I am certainly entitled to voice mine in at least the same level of disgust as the opposing thought. Nobodies from nobody alliances that have achieved precisely nothing but to provide an extension of whoever is in power at the time don't impress me with their bravado.

Disgust indeed.

You want to be outraged, do something to entitle you to be so. I look forward to the day when there is more than 20 people actually shaping the world.

[/quote]

I remember you, you're the whiny little brat who cried when I nuked you up the ass and you know what? It was a pleasure, it felt good to burst your bubble of self-delusion. I didn't buy my infra back up to avoid nations of an equal tech size, I did it to hit people like you. The weakest target and, given your needy attitude, the most likely to break. Because that's what you in war. As much as possible you pick when, where and how you fight. You take every advantage you can get.I'm never going to apologise for that, it would amount to apologising for not lying on your back and taking it like a !@#$%*.
Besides it's a load of bull. 99% peace mode? Get off. We weren't in peace mode anymore than anyone else on our side, but even if we had we owe you nothing anyway.

So screw you.

Edited by Altheus

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1328777412' post='2917217']
An alliance has every right to do whatever it wishes with its member nations. The disgrace is the notion that an outnumbered coalition should meekly surrender their nations for destruction as per the oppositions wishes.

You want to hit them, man up and attack them before they are in peace mode. Your piss poor OPSEC aside, you don't ever get to dictate to anyone how they will do anything unless you seize control. Too many bystander alliances wanting a chop at someone wait patiently for someone else to do something before sneaking around the back for a cheap shot seem to complain when they dont get their measure of blood, having done nothing whatsoever to be entitled to said blood.

Stick it where the sun don't shine bucko.
[/quote]

I'd prefer it if you didn't bring our opsec into this. We didn't leak our war targets this time, thank you very much.

Besides, it's not like it was a huge mystery what would happen when UPN's allies and FEAR's allies started fighting. It was only a matter of time. I apologize, though. Next time we'll make sure to $%&@ our allies over to ensure we win a war, the Polaris way.

UPN, do yourselves a favor and ditch these scumbags.