Peace continues to reign

Salmia

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other relevant timeline and events:

A few months ago, FEAR starts a massive fail callout thread of UPN.

Two weeks into the war, BFF wants to peace out (so they could assist Invicta) and UPN won't agree to their terms.

45 UPN nations (out of 70ish) fight wars over a 74 day war.

A few BFF posters represent.

[quote name='SeuwP' timestamp='1328814936' post='2917362']
Its extremely funny that you preach the whole "Get your facts straight" BS, and have no clue about what went on.
[/quote]

Its extremely funny that you rebutt my sound point with a blantless NO U. You are such a pro keep it up.

How about you state a fact of why I am wrong or how I do not know what I am talking about followed by your tasteless remark might be a tad more effective,uknowwhatimean?

[quote name='dcrews20' timestamp='1328814500' post='2917356']
History of Events
IRON/TOP hit Polar
UPN hits IRON
TORN hits UPN
Menotah hits TORN
BFF hits Menotah
UPN trolls/hits FEAR
FEAR recognizes war with UPN

By the time we were at war with UPN they were at war for a significant period of time. So, they had plenty of time to hit hippy, they had the nerve to attack US but then hid. Our ability to stagger played minimal role in this. Get your facts straight. Pretty simple.
[/quote]
You're forgetting a key piece of intelligence here. It solves the puzzle as to why UPN attacked FEAR.

[u]History of Events
[/u]
[color="#FF0000"]BFF trolls and berates UPN
[/color]IRON/TOP hit Polar
[/color]UPN hits IRON
[/color]TORN hits UPN
[/color]Menotah hits TORN
[/color]BFF hits Menotah
[/color]UPN trolls/hits FEAR
[/color]FEAR recognizes war with UPN
[/color]BFF peaces out
[/color]

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1328815210' post='2917365']
Other relevant timeline and events:

A few months ago, FEAR starts a massive fail callout thread of UPN.

Two weeks into the war, BFF wants to peace out (so they could assist Invicta) and UPN won't agree to their terms.

45 UPN nations (out of 70ish) fight wars over a 74 day war.

A few BFF posters represent.
[/quote]

We wanted to give you guys peace so we could help our mutual ally. We forgot how far up Polar's ass you really were. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed getting your entire bloc hit for your worthless ally.

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1328816709' post='2917380']
You're forgetting a key piece of intelligence here. It solves the puzzle as to why UPN attacked FEAR.

[u]History of Events
[/u]
[/color]IRON/TOP hit Polar
[/color]UPN hits IRON
[/color]TORN hits UPN
[/color]Menotah hits TORN
[/color]BFF hits Menotah
[/color]UPN trolls/hits FEAR
[/color]FEAR recognizes war with UPN
[/color]BFF peaces out
[/color]
[/quote]

You're wrong about that second-to-last one. You meant to say "UPN does the usual and surrenders". Anyway, you're the "minister of epic trolling", so you should be used to such actions. Also, you're confusing your terms. Trolling != pointing out your level of internal and external failure. Keep trying to spin it, though. Explain to me why I had to personally fund one of your nations to keep it out of bill lock.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1328819318' post='2917399']
All the best to my friends in UPN.

Furthermore, I'm enjoying all the bad posting being done by the BFF alliances. Living up to expectations, etc. etc.
[/quote]

I could say the same about when TPF surrendered. Again.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1328814005' post='2917354']
I carried out what I was asked to do -- and more.
[/quote]

Again, I never received that apology for your alliance's aggressive actions. I'd love to see it.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328824460' post='2917428']
Again, I never received that apology for your alliance's aggressive actions. I'd love to see it.
[/quote]

You are not getting one. Anyway this is the last of me in this thread, have fun doing whatever you are doing. A shame that your butthurt derailed yet another thread.

We wanted to give you guys peace so we could help our mutual ally. We forgot how far up Polar's ass you really were. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed getting your entire bloc hit for your worthless ally.
[/quote]

Polairs is worth 10,000 of you.

I could say the same about when TPF surrendered. Again.
[/quote]

I'm not sure what your getting at, in this most recent war we enjoyed a clear, decisive and absolute victory.

As for the wars before that, well TPF isn't the sort that sucks the &#$@ of whoever is big and powerful just to avoid defeat.

[quote]We forgot how far up Polar's ass you really were[/quote]

MDPs are MDPs. UPN F'd that up several years ago, and it cost a number of friendships we'll probably never get back. Never again. If we have an MDP, we're honoring it. Period.

I want all UPN posters done with this thread. Those posts only get in the way of the BFF show.

Edit: grammar.

Edited by TECUMSEH

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1328777850' post='2917224']
Nobodies from nobody alliances that have achieved precisely nothing but to provide an extension of whoever is in power at the time don't impress me with their bravado.
[/quote]

Indeed it must be tough being in Polar, never able to stake claim to big brothers reputation, always trying but never breaching the mediocre. Your greatest achievement was the UJW and you couldn't have done that without us. I remember vividly Polars insistence that Polar and IRON go it alone with GOONS so it wouldn't be remembered as big brothers victory. How shallow. I remember voting to kick you out of One Vision because you gave no regard to your allies. I remember protecting you for months in Continuum from Citadel and you !@#$@#$ up every opportunity we gave you to make change. Then I remember the cancellation of the ordinance because you were about as honest as a $12 whore. I remember giving you another chance and being stabbed in the back. If you have achieved anything in the past 3 years it is to re-affirm the belief that you are thoroughly inept in the realm of foreign affairs, you cannot be trusted and you would probably be better off as an NPO colony.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1328824881' post='2917433']
You are not getting one. Anyway this is the last of me in this thread, have fun doing whatever you are doing. A shame that your butthurt derailed yet another thread.
[/quote]

Peace terms dictate you issue an apology to BFF. Are you going back on your word?

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1328824896' post='2917434']
Polairs is worth 10,000 of you.
[/quote]

Coming from you, that's adorable, Cora. You should probably work on your own alliance now. You lost RodRod, your only good member, because you're a power-hungry freak.

[quote]Robster83 shall issue an apology for his actions that led to the involvement of Blood For Friends on the UPN front of the conflict.[/quote]

The peace terms say only that he apologize and what for. He did that. And he did it to the proper party -- the party that requested the apology during peace talks.

Anyone claiming otherwise is moron.

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1328826805' post='2917446']
This is probably the stupidest thing you've ever said. Is your alliance still smaller then TLK?
[/quote]

I didn;t realise u all cared about "how big yours was compared to everyone elses" Jack. Rather pathetic really. Becasue you don;t understand how Polaris is better then the likes of you is the very reason you will always be nothing compared to them.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1328824881' post='2917433']
[/quote]

Right on Robster! And here all I thought you were good for were drunken DOWs ;)

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1328827356' post='2917450']
The peace terms say only that he apologize and what for. He did that. And he did it to the proper party -- the party that requested the apology during peace talks.

Anyone claiming otherwise is moron.
[/quote]

Ah-ha, it was an apology to FEAR, not BFF. The terms clearly dictate an apology to BFF.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328827651' post='2917453']
Ah-ha, it was an apology to FEAR, not BFF. The terms clearly dictate an apology to BFF.
[/quote]

Keep on wishing bruh.

I did what I agreed to do.

"Robster83 shall issue an apology for his actions that led to the involvement" -- this was carried out. If you are illiterate then seek help elsewhere.

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1328827738' post='2917455']
Keep on wishing bruh.

I did what I agreed to do.
[/quote]

[quote][color=#1C2837]Robster83 shall issue an apology for his actions that led to the involvement of Blood For Friends on the UPN front of the conflict.[/quote][/color]
[color=#1C2837]
[/color]
[color="#1c2837"]Please point me to your apology to BFF. You apologized to FEAR. The years of therapy my members will doubtlessly need to go through to get past this scarring moment of personal defeat (We lost to UPN, remember?) is something you cannot simply wish away with words. [/color]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328827887' post='2917458']
Please point me to your apology to BFF. You apologized to FEAR.
[/quote]

Please point to me where it tells me that I have to apologise to you.

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328827887' post='2917458']
[/color]
[color=#1C2837]
[/color]
[color="#1c2837"]Please point me to your apology to BFF. You apologized to FEAR. The years of therapy my members will doubtlessly need to go through to get past this scarring moment of personal defeat (We lost to UPN, remember?) is something you cannot simply wish away with words. [/color]
[/quote]
No where do i see a requirment to apologise [b]to[/b] BFF only [b]about[/b] their involvement.

[quote]Robster83 shall issue an apology for his actions that [b]led to the involvement[/b] of Blood For Friends on the UPN front of the conflict.[/quote]

I have highlighted the section which u are confused about for future referance

Edited by fluffyewunga