Peace continues to reign

Salmia

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Robster83 shall issue an apology [b][to BFF][/b] for his actions that led to the involvement of Blood For Friends on the UPN front of the conflict.[/quote]

The bracketed language is how one would say that Rob owes an apology "to BFF". The terms do not say that. Nor was it requested of UPN during peace talks.

But, look, if someone thinks otherwise, do something about it.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328828063' post='2917462']
Read the OP. It clearly states an apology to BFF. FEAR is a part of BFF, but is not the whole of BFF.
[/quote]

I apologised for my actions... I am not doing anything else. Period.

Anyway, for real this time. I am out. :awesome:

Carry on with the show BFF!

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1328828148' post='2917465']
The bracketed language is how one would say that Rob owes an apology "to BFF". The terms do not say that. Nor was it requested of UPN during peace talks.

But, look, if someone thinks otherwise, do something about it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1328828187' post='2917466']
I apologised for my actions... I am not doing anything else. Period.

Anyway, for real this time. I am out. :awesome:

Carry on with the show BFF!
[/quote]

Oh well, we'll just have to settle this dispute on the battlefield someday, not on the OWF. No war, other than the war on collective brain cells, is ever won on the OWF.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328828090' post='2917463']
Same, because BBF doesn't exist.
[/quote]

Thats kinda of the irony. My english writing isn't great yet it seems u need me to point out to you where you have made the mistake in your thinking ragarding that term

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1328828476' post='2917469']
Thats kinda of the irony. My english writing isn't great yet it seems u need me to point out to you where you have made the mistake in your thinking ragarding that term
[/quote]

That's not irony, nor does your fractured-point make sense. Again, I'm done here.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328826929' post='2917447']
Coming from you, that's adorable, Cora. You should probably work on your own alliance now. You lost RodRod, your only good member, because you're a power-hungry freak.
[/quote]

You really like being wrong as a hobby don't you. Have you asked RodRod why he left? Or have you decided to abandon seeking facts in favour of sniffing carpets and drinking bleach and trying to analyse the resulting hallucinations?

Cora is not power hungry and I have yet to see anyone give a valid explination as to why they think she is. There are three of us that run USN, so she is not the only one running it. She has no more say than me or Ryl, and people who think otherwise are idiots.

But I doubt any of this will matter to you which is sad because destroying the raving's of a lunatic feels like clubbing a baby seal.

[quote name='beale947' timestamp='1328829012' post='2917477']
You really like being wrong as a hobby don't you. Have you asked RodRod why he left? Or have you decided to abandon seeking facts in favour of sniffing carpets and drinking bleach and trying to analyse the resulting hallucinations?

Cora is not power hungry and I have yet to see anyone give a valid explination as to why they think she is. There are three of us that run USN, so she is not the only one running it. She has no more say than me or Ryl, and people who think otherwise are idiots.

But I doubt any of this will matter to you which is sad because destroying the raving's of a lunatic feels like clubbing a baby seal.
[/quote]

Cora had this issue with trying to overrun CDT, it was a pretty big deal. You seem new, or maybe I'm just that old, either way yeah she has had quite a few problems with power control.

[quote name='beale947' timestamp='1328829012' post='2917477']

[/quote]

I did ask him why he left, and he said it's because Cora is destroying the once-proud USN by refusing to let it die.

Any other questions?

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1328829247' post='2917479']
Cora had this issue with trying to overrun CDT, it was a pretty big deal. You seem new, or maybe I'm just that old, either way yeah she has had quite a few problems with power control.
[/quote]

Funny i remeber bullying casue we wouldn't pretend a treaty was something it wasn't. I remeber my ideas rubbished then parraded 6 months later as some1 elses. I remeber standing up for an allaince that didn't want to disband against people who think they owed sole rights to it. Twice. But thats old history which i try and let go of untill 1 of u bright spark keep brining it up.

Edited by fluffyewunga

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328829699' post='2917481']
I did ask him why he left, and he said it's because Cora is destroying the once-proud USN by refusing to let it die.

Any other questions?
[/quote]

How is that power hungry? Busting a gut and being pig headed i can understand from what u've put. Not power hungry.

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1328830904' post='2917490']
How is that power hungry? Busting a gut and being pig headed i can understand from what u've put. Not power hungry.
[/quote]

You're right Cora. You are a wonderful alliance leader and that's why USN is so successful.

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1328829247' post='2917479']
[/quote]

Not new, and I was around for the whole of CDT. Your 'proof' would be more convincing if it wasn't a total fabrication.

Edited by beale947

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1328826599' post='2917445']
Indeed it must be tough being in Polar, never able to stake claim to big brothers reputation, always trying but never breaching the mediocre. Your greatest achievement was the UJW and you couldn't have done that without us. I remember vividly Polars insistence that Polar and IRON go it alone with GOONS so it wouldn't be remembered as big brothers victory. How shallow. I remember voting to kick you out of One Vision because you gave no regard to your allies. I remember protecting you for months in Continuum from Citadel and you !@#$@#$ up every opportunity we gave you to make change. Then I remember the cancellation of the ordinance because you were about as honest as a $12 whore. I remember giving you another chance and being stabbed in the back. If you have achieved anything in the past 3 years it is to re-affirm the belief that you are thoroughly inept in the realm of foreign affairs, you cannot be trusted and you would probably be better off as an NPO colony.
[/quote]

Polaris has never ever claimed to be Pacifica or covet their fame. For a very long time Polaris has stood very much alone in regards to Pacifica and always will.

Continuum was formed with one purpose, I am surprised you bothered to stop Citadel. We had plenty of regard for our allies, we just refused, as always, to lockstep with people who considered themselves quite wrongly to be our superiors.

I would suggest my ability to get Polaris into the position we were in immediately prior to Bi-Polar demonstrates just how good I really was, or how completely stupid you were...or both. What really burns you deep down is that insignificant alliance led by nobody important misled you so badly. Polaris has done more to keep Bob exciting than your sheeple alliance ever did. You fall so quickly into line with other people's agenda it is difficult to believe you ever have time to form your own.

To stab someone in the back means you have to get pretty close, I think I did a pretty awesome job of being as close as I did.

Can I be trusted, absolutely not, my track record shows I am an #$%hole and given the chance I would personally do in whoever is still on my list which is decidely shorter these days. Luckily I have nothing to do with the running of Polaris these days and therefore no capacity for treachery. I just hang around to randomly troll tryhards like you. It is not like your vote had anything to do with Pacifican agenda anyway, you did as you were told because we refused to. Better people than you have tried to force their will on us and failed, you had no hope.

Enjoy being at war for a while longer while you run to the agenda of an ally. Diminishing returns are fast approaching for both our alliances.

Also hello, I do not miss being allied to you, pompous blowhards are everywhere.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1328832724' post='2917505']Luckily I have nothing to do with the running of Polaris these days and therefore no capacity for treachery.[/quote]
well i mean it's not like polar has much capacity for treachery anyway in their current and future state

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1328838836' post='2917569']
Sweet grudge, bro.
[/quote]
i don't really see how it's much of a grudge, unless you consider all enduring negative opinions of alliances to be grudges (in which case there are much deeper issues at work here)

o/ all

Btw, UPN, and keep in mind this is only a suggestion, and may or may not be good advice. Next time you want to enter a losing battle for an ally, consider sitting out, rather than rushing to peace. Not only will you be in a better position to inundate them with rebuilding aid afterward, but you also prevent that many more treaties from activating and by extension, require that many fewer people to agree to peace terms before your ally can leave. Sure, you'll get heckled by the OWF, but anyone who has been a ruler for longer than a few months knows that unless you're part of the hegemony, that will happen regardless of what you do.

Edited by thedon125

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1328841998' post='2917603']
o/ all

Btw, UPN, and keep in mind this is only a suggestion, and may or may not be good advice. Next time you want to enter a losing battle for an ally, consider sitting out, rather than rushing to peace. Not only will you be in a better position to inundate them with rebuilding aid afterward, but you also prevent that many more treaties from activating and by extension, require that many fewer people to agree to peace terms before your ally can leave. Sure, you'll get heckled by the OWF, but anyone who has been a ruler for longer than a few months knows that unless you're part of the hegemony, that will happen regardless of what you do.
[/quote]
Oh my god this post is rich.

Mostly because it's coming from a BFF alliance that always cries when we sit wars out.

The other part is saying we rushed for peace. We were in this for four months.

No disrespect to you, but your alliance firmly disagrees with you on everything you said here.