Will the Real Ragnarok Please stand up?

Yukon Don

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1328070709' post='2912220']
Who is doing that?
[/quote]
Everyone suggesting she is infallible.

Also I'd like to add that guzalot's rehashing of the same five or so words is getting really sad.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1328070735' post='2912222']
I am aware of no present crisis in the realm of KaitlinK aside from that which we now inflict upon her nation.
[/quote]
There is much more to it than that. If it weren't for the RL element I would have walked away long ago.

[quote]Pretty much, and I'm wondering why anyone in MK would want to be like Slayer99 when he was crusading against NoV[/quote]

why wouldn't they? :wub:

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1328070446' post='2912215']
Can we stop acting like KaitlinK is some kind of !@#$@#$ goddess?
[/quote]
i dont think anyones saying they like her, only just that the timing and the AA is poor choice at best and downright disgusting if even half the rumors are true.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1328070423' post='2912214']
As Bob Janova has already pointed out, the solution is simple unless MK want to act like @#$%^. They knew she had nukes when tehy attacked her, they knew they'd get nuked. Let the wars continue until they expire now that she's in an alliance, end of story. Par for the course.
[/quote]
[i]Whooosh![/i]

It's like in writing that you completely overlooked the most obvious problem in your post. She is in an alliance while being at war with MK.
She's not a rogue or a ghost or any number of reasons which would excuse Ragnarok from otherwise hosting an enemy of the MK.

As is the precedent in situations such as these and in my experience ALMOST EVERY ALLIANCE APPLICATION FORM clearly asks it's new members "Are you at war with any other alliances/nations?", this is a fundamental concept of alliance membership. That is you can not be admitted to a new alliance without clearing up prior wars. Rok did not clear this and have reinstated a nation at war with MK. Which de-facto puts us at war with Rok.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1328070899' post='2912225']
Everyone suggesting she is infallible.

Also I'd like to add that guzalot's rehashing of the same five or so words is getting really sad.
[/quote]

yeah so...

MK is attacking mothers in crisis that are going through RL issues for OOC reasons.

Because they're warriors...

or something

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1328070899' post='2912225']
Everyone suggesting she is infallible.[/quote]
And who is suggesting that? Has anyone here in this thread said she's infallible? One side of an issue being wrong in no way makes the other side infallible.

Edited by Arcturus Jefferson

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1328071202' post='2912234']
And who is suggesting that? Has anyone here in this thread said she's infallible? One side of an issue being wrong in no way makes the other side infallible.
[/quote]
"Your story has to be wrong because she said so" definitely implies that she would never do anything wrong.

[quote name='Guzalot' timestamp='1328071140' post='2912232']
yeah so...

MK is attacking mothers in crisis that are going through RL issues for OOC reasons.

Because they're warriors...

or something
[/quote]
If it offends you, do something about it.

[quote name='Guzalot' timestamp='1328071408' post='2912239']
Well done! Kick any babies lately?

MK attacks mothers in crisis for OOC reasons +1
[/quote]
I don't know if this is your attempt at an attack campaign, or your attempt at being funny.
But neither has been successful. At this point you're just mildly annoying.

[quote name='Blacky' timestamp='1328071134' post='2912231']
[i]Whooosh![/i]

It's like in writing that you completely overlooked the most obvious problem in your post. She is in an alliance while being at war with MK.
She's not a rogue or a ghost or any number of reasons which would excuse Ragnarok from otherwise hosting an enemy of the MK.

As is the precedent in situations such as these and in my experience ALMOST EVERY ALLIANCE APPLICATION FORM clearly asks it's new members "Are you at war with any other alliances/nations?", this is a fundamental concept of alliance membership. That is you can not be admitted to a new alliance without clearing up prior wars. Rok did not clear this and have reinstated a nation at war with MK. Which de-facto puts us at war with Rok.
[/quote]
Who are you to dictate the sovereignty of RoK' admission policy? As long as no member of RoK aids Kaitlin what beef would MK have with RoK?

[quote name='Guzalot' timestamp='1328071514' post='2912245']
I am.
[/quote]
With meaningless words and reposting the same thing over and over?

Grow a pair and fight for your beliefs. If you can't back up what you say, you're little more than a child squabbling over what the big kids are doing.

[quote name='Guzalot' timestamp='1328071408' post='2912239']
Well done! Kick any babies lately?

MK attacks mothers in crisis for OOC reasons +1
[/quote]

*sighs*

The Government of NPL does not support the way Guzalot is behaving in this thread.

Guzalot, consider this an official warning and check your inbox on this board. You can't win on here, don't bother trying.

Damn, who signed me up for this?

Edited by KemMo

[quote name='Guzalot' timestamp='1328071140' post='2912232']
MK is attacking mothers in crisis that are going through RL issues for OOC reasons.[/quote]
Well, Ragnarok is the one that expelled the nation suffering from this so-called crisis and set the stage to even allow it to be attacked. Shouldn't we be blaming them? It seems to me like MK is just the whipping boy.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL5.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1328071576' post='2912248']
Who are you to dictate the sovereignty of RoK' admission policy? As long as no member of RoK aids Kaitlin what beef would MK have with RoK?
[/quote]
Are you seriously asking what beef MK would have if another alliance has a member (or members) at war with us?
I guess none really. If the alliance was also at war with us.

Edited by Blacky

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1328071615' post='2912249']

Grow a pair and fight for your beliefs. If you can't back up what you say, you're little more than a child squabbling over what the big kids are doing.
[/quote]
Yeah, I (single nation nation) will declare war on an entire alliance. THAT will prove the rightness of my cause!

Ummm... yeah...

[quote name='Guzalot' timestamp='1328071789' post='2912255']
Yeah, I (single nation nation) will declare war on an entire alliance. THAT will prove the rightness of my cause!

Ummm... yeah...
[/quote]
Several individual nations have done this very thing in the past. You are simply a coward who talks big but has no way to back up his words.

[quote name='Guzalot' timestamp='1328071514' post='2912245']
I am.
[/quote]
Nuclear Proliferation League: Alliance Seniority:(5 Days)... on the 1/26/2012 - Ragnarok

You sure have done something. Good for you.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1328071891' post='2912258']
Several individual nations have done this very thing in the past. You are simply a coward who talks big but has no way to back up his words.
[/quote]

Guy doesn't have the stones to stay in his own alliance when difficulty comes along, why would he start now?

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1328071640' post='2912250']
*sighs*

The Government of NPL does not support the way Guzalot is behaving in this thread.

Guzalot, consider this an official warning and check your inbox on this board. You can't win on here, don't bother trying.

Damn, who signed me up for this?
[/quote]
Blame CA its what we all do....at least Vulpus isnt here as well.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1328071615' post='2912249']

[/quote]
Lashing out in violence against an enemy is the basest and least effective means of resolving a dispute. The dispute is resolved only so long as one's might prevails. The dignity of the non-violent resolution is that it preserves one's enemy for a future in which he has a chance to mend his ways.

But go on with your sophomoric homophobic line of reasoning... everyone loves a bully with spunk!