Cessation of Hostilities

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1327278599' post='2905071']
The Federation of Armed nations has no control over the thought process of Mary the Fantabulous, nor the words she uses to convey those thoughts. If she wishes to believe she was victorious so be it. NPO made it worth our while to end this war now and we agreed as we have other fish to fry. To believe we were defeated is to once again display your total ignorance of who we are, what we do and why we do it.
As long as there are people like wickedj who continue to whine and piss and moan, FAN is indeed the Victor. You just don't get it.
[/quote]

FAN signatures were on that document, implying that you understand and agree with the information contained in the post. [i]You [/i]don't get it.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1327281832' post='2905116']
Ok, i fought alongside the Ponies...i think ive got it worse
[/quote]

I have appointments open on Tuesday if you need to talk.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Federation of Armed nations has no control over the thought process of Mary the Fantabulous, nor the words she uses to convey those thoughts. If she wishes to believe she was victorious so be it. NPO made it worth our while to end this war now and we agreed as we have other fish to fry. To believe we were defeated is to once again display your total ignorance of who we are, what we do and why we do it.
As long as there are people like wickedj who continue to whine and piss and moan, FAN is indeed the Victor. You just don't get it.
[/quote]

Read what you sign. Sorry, but its clearly stated. It isn't even in small print. :(

[/quote]
The more you deny it, the more you cement your reputation as a joke.

The Federation of Armed nations has no control over the thought process of Mary the Fantabulous, nor the words she uses to convey those thoughts. If she wishes to believe she was victorious so be it. NPO made it worth our while to end this war now and we agreed as we have [b]other fish to fry[/b]. To believe we were defeated is to once again display your total ignorance of who we are, what we do and why we do it.
[/quote]

:o Have you been cheating on us?!

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1327289239' post='2905187']
The more you deny it, the more you cement your reputation as a joke.
[/quote]

the amount of effort she's putting into this is rather funny, don't discourage her!

edit: beautiful pip btw

Edited by Nikita Ilyich Lenin

Does this mean myself and the wife can crawl out of the bunker now?

Congrats to all.

After the first week your side got it together and kept steady pressure on me, and on the wife as well. Good job. I was realy liking the war at low infra, it cheap to fight and survive. My hat is off to the Nato and TPF guys that had there hooks in, I gave them a fight all the way down the best I could.

See you guys around. Good luck to all.

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1327290534' post='2905200']
And the more you waste your time arguing about it the more you cement your reputation as a fool. See? Its all good. :ehm:
[/quote]
Argue about it? There's nothing to argue about. It's pretty black and white there, chief. FAN signed the document [i][b]acknowledging [/b][/i]that you lost, defeated by the aforementioned coalition. I'm not usually one to push a point with delusional, arrogant folks such as yourself, but for $%&@ sake man. [b]You lose[/b]. You were beat down on your own suicide mission. Like previously stated, it isn't even in fine print, and has nothing to do with our choice of words in this notice. Go back and re-read what [i]you signed[/i], then come back and talk about who was the victor here. Perhaps you can smooth out your own reputation before the cement dries. <_<

Edited by KahlanRahl

[/quote]

Denial's a hell of a drug.

e: Congrats to all of our allies and friends.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

FAN isn't really in denial, nor is Princess Doome/Jack. At this point in time, only FAN knows what the definition of victory in this conflict would have been for them. It would not be a stretch to say a victory is the completion of an objective. FAN's objective could have very well been to have their nations pretty much decimated, and if so, then this is a rightfully a victory for FAN. Until we know what their objective was, which I doubt we ever will, we can never truly determine if they won or loss.

Disclaimer: I'm not going to waste my time reading this whole thread trying to see if FAN let their objective be known. I have guns to shoot.

[quote name='evil uncle tom' timestamp='1327302555' post='2905340']
Does this mean myself and the wife can crawl out of the bunker now?

Congrats to all.

After the first week your side got it together and kept steady pressure on me, and on the wife as well. Good job. I was realy liking the war at low infra, it cheap to fight and survive. My hat is off to the Nato and TPF guys that had there hooks in, I gave them a fight all the way down the best I could.

See you guys around. Good luck to all.
[/quote]

It's good to see you, EUT. Those of us in TOP who were online at the time have never forgotten the lawnmower incident!

It wouldn't be a peace thread without someone starting the "see, from [i]our[/i] point of view this is actually a victory, because..." nonsense.

In all situations other than full white peace, someone is victorious and someone else is defeated. It's usually quite easy to see which is which.

My guess is (...and I'm not trying to put words in anyones mouth here...) they're using the term defeat as a frame of mind. As in losing a fight statistically, but not being defeated as having never given up. Whatever the case, FAN, you got off way too easy.

Thank you to those who fought beside us!
o/

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1327341225' post='2905575']
FAN isn't really in denial, nor is Princess Doome/Jack. At this point in time, only FAN knows what the definition of victory in this conflict would have been for them. It would not be a stretch to say a victory is the completion of an objective. FAN's objective could have very well been to have their nations pretty much decimated, and if so, then this is a rightfully a victory for FAN. Until we know what their objective was, which I doubt we ever will, we can never truly determine if they won or loss.

Disclaimer: I'm not going to waste my time reading this whole thread trying to see if FAN let their objective be known. I have guns to shoot.
[/quote]

This.

If FANs objective was simply do damage to NPO then they succeeded in that. They might of admitted defeat in NPO's terms of victory and defeat, but they achieved victory in their terms of victory.

Congrats to all parties yadda yadda yadda