CN Awards for 2011!

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1325564555' post='2891224']
Also, don't forget that The German Empire is the [i]only[/i] alliance with its own dedicated Graphics Company, the Eccardopolis Graphics Corporation. If we get nothing else, we definitely deserve [b]Best Propaganda Department[/b].

[/quote]

Oh really? :lol1:

Edited by ADude

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1325564555' post='2891224']
Also, don't forget that The German Empire is the [i]only[/i] alliance with its own dedicated Graphics Company, the Eccardopolis Graphics Corporation.
[/quote]
Um... MK has had a dedicated graphics department for years. I'm pretty sure a number of other alliances do as well.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1325564901' post='2891231']
Oh really? :lol1:
[/quote]

Best Propaganda Staff, Best Propaganda Department, Best Propaganda - whatever award is related to graphics, I challenge the rest of CN to present me a graphics department outside of Nordreich that challenges the assault on the senses that I produce as [i]Reichsminister für Propaganda und Volksaufklärung[/i].

:smug:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1325565002' post='2891233']
Um... MK has had a dedicated graphics department for years. I'm pretty sure a number of other alliances do as well.
[/quote]

That doesn't mean they have a CN-wide graphics company - Eccardopolis Graphics services all of Planet Bob, not just TGECN.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1325564999' post='2891232']
Isn't that Polands flag in the last poster on the right?
[/quote]

The only flag in any of our posters is our own - I've made sure of that.

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1325565103' post='2891235']
Best Propaganda Staff, Best Propaganda Department, Best Propaganda - whatever award is related to graphics, I challenge the rest of CN to present me a graphics department outside of Nordreich that challenges the assault on the senses that I produce as [i]Reichsminister für Propaganda und Volksaufklärung[/i].

:smug:
[/quote]
Watch them words dawg!

[img]http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/digital_art/1_miscellaneous_digital_art/15888_1_miscellaneous_digital_art_awesome_smiley.jpg[/img]

That doesn't mean they have a CN-wide graphics company - Eccardopolis Graphics services all of Planet Bob, not just TGECN.

[/quote]
To name one..

NPO does it for anyone that requests it, I'm sure that anyone of their more experienced artists could pretty much destroy your stuff, sorry to break it to you.

[/quote]

Breaking news. People can make sigs for you even if you're not in their alliance.

[/quote]
Again, MK has set to work for foreign alliances and individuals on numerous occasions, as have many others I'm sure. You're making claims of exclusivity where no such exclusivity exists.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1325566793' post='2891262']
Yeah, MK has best propaganda.
[/quote]

No doubt they have a lot of great propoganda but theres a couple other alliances that also produce great work. As mentioned earlier in this thread one such example is NPO and despite TGE being my idols about it, their work ain't too shabby.

Lets see what the votes say :v:

EDIT: Also Umbrella. How could anyone forget Ramen Mew Mew?

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I started to fill out the nominations form, but that is way too many categories.

That was a problem I noticed last year, when you've got to go to 8 different polls to vote for all the categories, its becoming too much, and it looks like you've made it even worse. If I were you, I'd axe some of the categories (perhaps the ones with the least nominations) to try to make the ones that you do have more meaningful.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1325573792' post='2891347']
I started to fill out the nominations form, but that is way too many categories.

That was a problem I noticed last year, when you've got to go to 8 different polls to vote for all the categories, its becoming too much, and it looks like you've made it even worse. If I were you, I'd axe some of the categories (perhaps the ones with the least nominations) to try to make the ones that you do have more meaningful.
[/quote]

You don't have to fill them all in. Just whichever awards appeal to you...

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1325573792' post='2891347']

[/quote]

What robster said is correct you can skip whichever ones you want BUT I do agree with you... Quite a few categories need to be chopped.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1325575857' post='2891360']
What robster said is correct you can skip whichever ones you want BUT I do agree with you... Quite a few categories need to be chopped.
[/quote]

You could probably cut out the moderator one. These are alliance/player awards. That just doesn't fit.

Alliance of the Year - Umbrella
Most Powerful Alliance - Umbrella
Best Military - Umbrella
Best Rookie Alliance - The Imperial Order (2 mill NS gain :)
Most Powerful Bloc - Pandora's Box/Doomhouse (Idk which one is better, The only difference is MK.)
Best Flag - MCXA
Most Active Alliance - NPO
Most Honorable Alliance - NpO
Best Diplomatic Team - Umbrella
Best Economic System - GOD
Best Recruiting Staff - IRON (Even as much as i am not that fond of them atm)
Best Propaganda Staff - NpO
Scariest Alliance - FAN (Guarenteed defeat, even if it is delayed and you never know who they're allied to ;)
Best Alliance Growth - NPO
Best War Flag - NATO
Best Forums - Sparta
Alliance Most Likely to Succeed in 2012 - NPO
Most Immoral Alliance - MK
Most Controversial Alliance - NpO

Most Powerful Player - Xiphosis in 2011, if December doesn't count.
Best Alliance Leader - Roequentin
Most Controversial Player - Xiphosis

Most Hated Poster (I abstain but i better get a nomination -_-)
Best CN Meme - I still love the "Are you polar too stupid to read?

Biggest Controversy - GOD's Awesomeness
Most Entertaining IRC Channel - #cnrp

Worst Diplomatic Move - MK's very late entrance to save their pixels
Largest E-Peen - VE for choosing its friends, no matter if they were doomed.
Best Villain - Xiphosis

Edited by Rotavele

Alliance of the Year: Team Rocket
Most Powerful Alliance: Team Rocket
Best Military: Team Rocket
Best Rookie Alliance: Team Rocket
Most Powerful Bloc: Team Rocket
Best Flag: Team Rocket
Most Active Alliance: Team Rocket
Most Honorable Alliance: Team Rocket
Best Diplomatic Team: Team Rocket
Best Economic System: Team Rocket
Best Recruiting Staff: Team Rocket
Best Propaganda Staff: Team Rocket
Scariest Alliance: Team Rocket
Best Alliance Growth: Team Rocket
Best War Flag: Team Rocket
Best Forums: Team Rocket
Alliance Most Likely to Succeed in 2012: Team Rocket
Most Immoral Alliance: Team Rocket
Most Controversial Alliance: Team Rocket
Player of the Year: Franz Ferdinand
Most Powerful Player: Franz Ferdinand
Best Alliance Leader: Franz Ferdinand
Most Controversial Player: Franz Ferdinand
Best Player Sig: Franz Ferdinand
Best Player Avatar: Franz Ferdinand
Best Poster: Franz Ferdinand
Nicest Player: Franz Ferdinand
Funniest Player: Franz Ferdinand
Most Active Player: Franz Ferdinand
Player Most Likely to Achieve Greatness in 2012: Franz Ferdinand
Best New Addition to the Community: Franz Ferdinand
Most Hated Poster: Franz Ferdinand
Best Declaration of War (Alliance): [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97890]The System is Down[/url]
Best Wall of Text: [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104020]It Begins...[/url]
Best CN Meme: Lavender Town's Tower
Best OWF Topic: [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102731]The Moltres Accords[/url]
Biggest Controversy: Team Rocket single-handedly winning PB-NpO War
Funniest Event: Franz Ferdinand buying Ice Cream
Most Entertaining IRC Channel: #sparta
Best Treaty Announcement: [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103705]Announcement from Non Grata[/url]
Worst Diplomatic Move: The German Empire reforming
Best IRC Log: [code][2011-07-24 00:52:55] <Nya> ...is it alright to go out with more than one woman?
[2011-07-24 00:53:02] <Nya> As I'm currently seeing a police officer and a nurse.
[2011-07-24 00:54:29] <Piro-chan> Personally I'd say don't go for polygamy, but if you can pull off a harem situation, go ahead.[/code]
Largest E-Peen: Franz Ferdinand
Best Villain: Franz Ferdinand

Now where do I go to collect my prize?