Peace in the Land

Raken

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1323415188' post='2870626']
You sure got us there, Perceus. We should go declare on CSN again, as to make up for our earlier tomfoolery.
[/quote]

Agreed. I'm happy enough to see CRAP and TTK get peace, but CSN should have definitely been one to burn as long as GOD and the rest of 'em.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1323415188' post='2870626']
You sure got us there, Perceus. We should go declare on CSN again, as to make up for our earlier tomfoolery.
[/quote]

I mean... go for it, everyone in Bob is calling you guys hypocrites for turning into that which you fought against during Karma anyway.

[quote name='Perceus' timestamp='1323415898' post='2870649']
I mean... go for it, everyone in Bob is calling you guys hypocrites for turning into that which you fought against during Karma anyway.
[/quote]

This post is so good that you had to post it twice.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323389573' post='2869817']
You attacked three alliances who were staying neutral in this conflict and got them agree to not enter the war. You didn't accomplish anything other than getting away with a tech raid.
[/quote]
All your allies are at war, why are you neutral?

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1323421107' post='2870751']
All your allies are at war, why are you neutral?
[/quote]

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=369917&Extended=1]Gibsonator[/url] is currently a member of GOD, and has his very rare war slots filled

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1323423527' post='2870764']
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=369917&Extended=1]Gibsonator[/url] is currently a member of GOD, and has his very rare war slots filled
[/quote]
First i felt pride at the notion of Gibs six arm bro-ing. Then i checked. Why would you lie to me like that?

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1323417067' post='2870688']
Already??!? holy !@#$ :huh:
[/quote]
Far cry from the days when CSN honored its treaty with GATO to stand against One Vision isn't it?

Sad to see what some alliances become.

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1323420393' post='2870741']
How are DH's moves hypocritical? Go into detail.
[/quote]

hmmm... I don't know, let's see, last war's DH actions: declaring on NPO with no valid CB other than out of what, resentment? for NPO still being alive, growing and thriving. So a preemptive attack so keep other alliances below. This war: declaring on Neutral alliances and one SF alliance not yet in the conflict at the same time so as to force them into neutrality for the rest of the war.

you want me to say more stuff?

[quote name='Perceus' timestamp='1323425789' post='2870786']This war: declaring on Neutral alliances and one SF alliance not yet in the conflict at the same time so as to force them into neutrality for the rest of the war.
[/quote]
To be fair, DH has just apologised to the neutral alliances for its mistake, and CSN accepting neutrality as a term for exiting the war so quickly is really CSN's problem.

Let's just leave it there, shall we?

I'm slightly amused by the fact that nobody's bothered to dredge up the idea from several OWF discussions since the last war that Xiphosis is secretly in control over CSN (and apply it to this situation), but I suppose that wouldn't necessarily plant CSN in such a bad light, would it.

Never change, Superfriends.

[quote name='Perceus' timestamp='1323425789' post='2870786']
hmmm... I don't know, let's see, last war's DH actions: declaring on NPO with no valid CB other than out of what, resentment? for NPO still being alive, growing and thriving. So a preemptive attack so keep other alliances below. This war: declaring on Neutral alliances and one SF alliance not yet in the conflict at the same time so as to force them into neutrality for the rest of the war.

you want me to say more stuff?
[/quote]

Once again...how are we being hypocritical?

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323436205' post='2870869']
Once again...how are we being hypocritical?
[/quote]

While the rest of the world thinks a hypocrite is

[quote]1.
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements. [/quote]

in Delta, a hypocrite is a big and mean, yet sexy and charismatic, bully.

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1323413186' post='2870566']
Hint: we do not recruit during wartime. I suppose this means that you do?
[/quote]
We do. Why would we recruit during boring peacetime? "Come join us in paying bills daily." I'm not currently in gov though so I'm not sure of the status of any recruitment drives (it was discussed though, and we got some for last war).
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1323437123' post='2870877']
in Delta, a hypocrite is a big and mean, yet sexy and charismatic, bully.
[/quote]
You know what's amazing is that we gave three alliances white peace after zero nukes were thrown and [i][b]people still complain[/b][/i].
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffX2.jpg[/img]

Q: Why would you give CSN white peace, when they were actually clearly planning on entering the war and the statement of their Deputy Leader confirms that in another thread? I can understand the other two, but why CSN?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323442221' post='2870915']
Q: Why would you give CSN white peace, when they were actually clearly planning on entering the war and the statement of their Deputy Leader confirms that in another thread? I can understand the other two, but why CSN?
[/quote]

All around $%&@ up on our part.