Ashes to ashes, IRON to rust

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322464076' post='2854611']
@Rotavele, the RIA-NpO treaty supercedes the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100228"]FAP RIA-IRON[/url] signed.

The FAP is worthless now anyway since the spirit of it is pretty much gone.
[/quote]

This is incorrect.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322463091' post='2854585']
SF does stick together. We have treaties on both sides of the conflict aswell. RIA has treaties with IRON and Polaris. Suprise! :D

Oh Flak Attack! How I love thee :wub:
[/quote]

So you are attacking TOP and the CCC? Oo

Imagine that'd fly like a ROK.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322464407' post='2854619']
Oh really? Care to elaborate on how a FAP is greater than Mutual Defense?
[/quote]

We signed a treaty of Non-Aggression with IRON and we will honor that treaty. Just because treaties are "small" treaties does not mean you can just ignore then when you don't want to.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322464542' post='2854622']
We signed a treaty of Non-Aggression with IRON and we will honor that treaty.
[/quote]
Well, at least one signatory is honoring it.

One could say that IRON violated the treaty by attacking your MDP partner and therefore acting aggressively against RIA interests.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1322459425' post='2854398']
The concept your alliance is based on aggravates me. On behalf of all true christians, Burn in Hell.
[/quote]Clearly you know nothing about the CCC. God Bless you.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322464858' post='2854630']

One could say that IRON violated the treaty by attacking your MDP partner and therefore acting aggressively against RIA interests.
[/quote]

NAP's don't chain, man.

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1322464860' post='2854631']
Clearly you know nothing about the CCC. God Bless you.
[/quote]

This will be fun specifically because you CCC'rs take yourselves too seriously. [ooc]Odin's beard! This is a game! What's the use of bringing an RL concept in with SRSBSNS attached to it? Have fun for crying out loud.[/occ] I support the rolling of CCC on these grounds alone. Glory be to Allarchon and may the Southern Delegation ride with the wind at their backs and sabres at the ready!

In the words of the South's first rebel: Dum Spiro Spero. While I breathe, I hope (you guys give them hell).

Edited by Avery du Troiseau

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1322465274' post='2854638']
This will be fun specifically because you CCC'rs take yourselves too seriously. [ooc]Odin's beard! This is a game! What's the use of bringing an RL concept in with SRSBSNS attached to it? Have fun for crying out loud.[/occ] I support the rolling of CCC on these grounds alone. Glory be to Allarchon and may the Southern Delegation ride with the wind at their backs and sabres at the ready!

In the words of the South's first rebel: Dum Spiro Spero. While I breathe, I hope (you guys give them hell).
[/quote] Who said we aren't having fun?! :D

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1322466188' post='2854651']
I bet you guys have awesome keggers :smug:
[/quote]Shhhhhhh ;) Nobody is supposed to know that....

Edited by wes the wise

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1322465274' post='2854638']

[/quote]

31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
As Christian we are called to do everything for the glory if God. So I don't think there is anything as a to serious chrsitian. Do you really think that when or if you get to heaven God is going to be like wow you lived your life for me way to seriously. I don't think so we are being a light in a dark world and being a good example. We are also planting a seed so one day you will remember that guy in that game you use to play that told you about Jesus.

[quote name='The Ace of Aces' timestamp='1322467004' post='2854661']
 31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
As Christian we are called to do everything for the glory if God. So I don't think there is anything as a to serious chrsitian. Do you really think that when or if you get to heaven God is going to be like wow you lived your life for me way to seriously. I don't think so we are being a light in a dark world and being a good example. We are also planting a seed so one day you will remember that guy in that game you use to play that told you about Jesus.
[/quote]

Planting seeds is fine, seeds go in the ground and make me food, like women yet another thing for seed to go in.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322464858' post='2854630']

[/quote]

If it bothers you that much, I'm sure Polar could use your help.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322464542' post='2854622']
We signed a treaty of Non-Aggression with IRON and we will honor that treaty. Just because treaties are "small" treaties does not mean you can just ignore then when you don't want to.
[/quote]

If nothing else, props to RIA for not buying into this "nothing below an MDoAP matters for anything" crap that has propagated through planet bob the last few years and led to the further fouling up of the treaty web.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1322464469' post='2854620']
So you are attacking TOP and the CCC? Oo

Imagine that'd fly like a ROK.
[/quote]

No were declaring on TOP, CCC, RIA, GOD, Genmay, GOONS, and Avalanche at update. PREPARE. Oh and CDS. No fear though, Our allies in GPA are on the way