Ashes to ashes, IRON to rust

[quote name='Marneus Calgar' timestamp='1322458850' post='2854346']
[color="#FF8C00"]Yes, more war, but less people jumping onto the "let's not attack TOP and have MK hand our asses to us" bandwagon please.[/color] :lol1:
[/quote]

Well it seems they want to avoid IRONs allies as well. They're sending in all alliances that IRON can handle by themselves. To get help you usually will need help and in this case IRON can handle these AAs solo.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='FeaR_LeSs' timestamp='1322458985' post='2854352']
Well it seems they want to avoid IRONs allies as well. They're sending in all alliances that IRON can handle by themselves. To get help you usually will need help and in this case IRON can handle these AAs solo.
[/quote]
[color="#FF8C00"]Indeed, I'm just waiting for this so called [i]blitz[/i] that they have prepared.[/color]

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1322458946' post='2854349']
Classy as always Bansky.
[/quote]
Should we disguise the fact?

"CCC is a peerless alliance. Experience tells us they crush their enemies."

Nope, I don't think that's going to work.

[quote name='Marneus Calgar' timestamp='1322458850' post='2854346']
[color="#FF8C00"]Yes, more war, but less people jumping onto the [i]Let's not attack TOP so MK can't hand our asses to us[/i] bandwagon please.[/color] :lol1:
[/quote]

Personally I would be fond of the IRON calling in their allies just to let them have fun. IRON already has some tasty nibblins, let some of their allies have some fun too, and get this sucker to escalate quicker :D Heck, I'll even pray for this to happen. :awesome:
[center][img]http://blogs.fredericksburg.com/aboutfaith/files/2010/05/Prayer_Team-200x300.jpg[/img]
[/center]

GL to CCC and to IRON in their conflict.

That said, I agree with Fear in that some larger alliances entering the war sooner rather than later would certainly make things more entertaining... and maybe open up some paths to those alliances without a direct tie to the conflict ^_^

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1322459411' post='2854395']
Personally I would be fond of the IRON calling in their allies just to let them have fun. IRON already has some tasty nibblins, let some of their allies have some fun too, and get this sucker to escalate quicker :D Heck, I'll even pray for this to happen. :awesome:
[center][img]http://blogs.fredericksburg.com/aboutfaith/files/2010/05/Prayer_Team-200x300.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[/quote]

I think your funnies fell apart here.

o/ CCC please roll TGE too <3

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322459693' post='2854414']
I think your funnies fell apart here.

o/ CCC please roll TGE too <3
[/quote]

Oh I so hope they DoW us, to get NoR involved. That would actually make me even happier than if IRON called in their allies. And besides, I pray for miracles all the time, not that they'll happen...

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1322459411' post='2854395']
[/quote]

Allies are most likely waiting till FARK and RIA enter.

Of course I think RIA is trying to get an award for fastest signing of a treaty and then cowardly ignoring it.

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1322459782' post='2854425']
Oh I so hope they DoW us, to get NoR involved. That would actually make me even happier than if IRON called in their allies. And besides, I pray for miracles all the time, not that they'll happen...
[/quote]

Is NoR your meat-shield? Don't sign a treaty with someone just to throw them in front of you when you run your mouth. Hopefully NoR will re-consider ;D

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322459946' post='2854440']
Is NoR your meat-shield? Don't sign a treaty with someone just to throw them in front of you when you run your mouth. Hopefully NoR will re-consider ;D
[/quote]

No, they arent our meatshield. I was actually told we're their lapdog. And if that's the case, I would expect they'd want to keep their lapdog fully comfortable.