Ashes to ashes, IRON to rust

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beowulf88' timestamp='1322487660' post='2854799']
I saw those this morning. Seems one of our new nations decided to go rouge. The big question is... was he planted by a third party to spark a war?
[/quote]

It's an elaborate plot to take down the mighty CCC clearly.

I saw those this morning. Seems one of our new nations decided to go rouge. The big question is... was he planted by a third party to spark a war?
[/quote]

I'd like a member of your government to [ooc]get on IRC to[/ooc] discuss this with us at their earliest convenience.

[quote name='Juana La Loca' timestamp='1322475267' post='2854733']
How incredibly and ham-handedly vulgar, Monsieur du Troiseau. Next time, do try to be syntactically amusing.

A pity really as I was going to comment on how little you understand that the CCC is rather heterodox...encompassing the spectrum from those who eschew keggers altogether to those who break out the vodka shots immediately after Paschal Liturgy...in church. And we all very much get along and accept one another.
[/quote]
Syntax, bah! Who needs such a device. And ham-handed vulgarity is what I do best, mi'dear, particularly with the ladies... amirite?

Regardless to what you espouse as the all-encompassing nature of the CCC until Wes or one of your other prominent members--and forgive me, but really Wes is the only one I ever see stirring the pot as it were--takes a piss here and runs about like a drunken lunatic as the rest of us ham-handed vulgar heathens do, my opinion shall be as it is.

Also, are the bible quotes a necessity of your GM? If I cared to read them I can always blow the dust off mine. Whereas, you really can’t read RV’s pearls of wisdom anywhere but here.

But lets be serious. Blowing dust isn't what I'm interested in doing... or am I? :awesome:

[quote name='Beowulf88' timestamp='1322499995' post='2854911']
Someone from our government will be visiting you shortly.

He's a rouge, so feel free to roll him.
[/quote]

Rogue! How delightful! If only I were a Pacifican and then you might have sent one my way. I haven't had a good row in quite some time.

[quote name='Beowulf88' timestamp='1322499995' post='2854911']
Someone from our government will be visiting you shortly.

He's a rouge, so feel free to roll him.
[/quote]
Don't tell me he's a rogue and a communist too?

Hell!

Whoever DoWed with "Eph 6:11", from CCC, deserves props. Original and on the spot.

Good luck on the battlefield,

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1322473493' post='2854716']
I'm genuinely sad CCC :(
[/quote]

Thankyou Lusitan. It means alot to know that you care, but it's a treaty thing. When we sign a treaty with someone and they get attacked...I mean if you can't trust the CCC to stand by our word and honor a treaty what's the point of having a treaty with us at all.

We're certainly no elite force, but if you call, we will come.

But I am sorry to see we will not be on the same side this time around Lusitan (solid AA you are keeping company with nowadays by the way, nice to see).

Edited by Bolak

[/quote]
It's me. I planted a rogue since there hasn't been a big war in a while

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322502157' post='2854941']
It's me. I planted a rogue since there hasn't been a big war in a while
[/quote]

You are most wise, flak. I hope, in time, CN comes to appreciate your greatness.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1322500829' post='2854926']
Don't tell me he's a rogue and a communist too?

Hell!

Whoever DoWed with "Eph 6:11", from CCC, deserves props. Original and on the spot.

Good luck on the battlefield,
[/quote]

Actually... that's a really good verse, now that I've looked it up. +1 for the Christians... and thank you for getting with us, it's much appreciated.

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1322458134' post='2854293']
DoW
[/quote]

I don't even need to read the crap in between there and now to know what was said. Thank you CCC for declaring war on IRON in defense of your allies. Please give our lower tier hell, for this is what makes them grow into born again hard IRON!

EDIT: Give us all hell for that matter. Have fun, dare I say, For Christ's Sake! I know for me two years is way too long to wait for casualties;)

Edited by Schmoo

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1322503003' post='2854954']
Actually... that's a really good verse, now that I've looked it up. +1 for the Christians... and thank you for getting with us, it's much appreciated.
[/quote]

I cant believe you guys noticed that I used that bible verse for my declaration. Thanks, if you look down a couple of inches you will see the verse. :blush:

Edited by The Ace of Aces