Ashes to ashes, IRON to rust

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322468246' post='2854679']
No were declaring on TOP, CCC, RIA, GOD, Genmay, GOONS, and Avalanche at update. PREPARE. Oh and CDS. No fear though, Our allies in GPA are on the way
[/quote]

Bridge too far me thinks. Lord knows I hope this is trolling :P

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322464542' post='2854622']
We signed a treaty of Non-Aggression with IRON and we will honor that treaty. Just because treaties are "small" treaties does not mean you can just ignore then when you don't want to.
[/quote]
Haha, oh wow!
I'm sorry, but this is absolutely hilarious. You may be using that as a justification not to hit IRON, but if you seriously attempt to use that as justification for ignoring a treaty you signed six days ago...
God damn, that will just be the most amusing thing.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322468246' post='2854679']
No were declaring on TOP, CCC, RIA, GOD, Genmay, GOONS, and Avalanche at update. PREPARE. Oh and CDS. No fear though, Our allies in GPA are on the way
[/quote]

Good, we have no incoming reps currently. Your's will be the best tasting yet.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1322467362' post='2854663']
Planting seeds is fine, seeds go in the ground and make me food, like women yet another thing for seed to go in.
[/quote]

How incredibly and ham-handedly vulgar, Monsieur du Troiseau. Next time, do try to be syntactically amusing.

A pity really as I was going to comment on how little you understand that the CCC is rather heterodox...encompassing the spectrum from those who eschew keggers altogether to those who break out the vodka shots immediately after Paschal Liturgy...in church. And we all very much get along and accept one another.

I don't want anyone to say that the CCC doesn't help their friends in need.
I know that the NpO isn't the most popular of alliances with some of you, but the CCC stands by our allies... even when the odds are woefully stacked against us!

I want to convey to my targets and to IRON as a whole that it's nothing personal and we hope to keep this a clean, fun war.
Happy hunting everyone!

o/ CCC
o/ IRON
o/ NpO

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322464858' post='2854630']
Well, at least one signatory is honoring it.

One could say that IRON violated the treaty by attacking your MDP partner and therefore acting aggressively against RIA interests.
[/quote]

They could say that but, they would be wrong for so many blindingly obvious reasons I shouldn't have to list them. Think before you post.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1322468642' post='2854688']
Haha, oh wow!
I'm sorry, but this is absolutely hilarious. You may be using that as a justification not to hit IRON, but if you seriously attempt to use that as justification for ignoring a treaty you signed six days ago...
God damn, that will just be the most amusing thing.
[/quote]

IRON and RIA have good relations, we may not always agree in a political sense but we are friends nonetheless. You don't attack your friends.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322464542' post='2854622']
We signed a treaty of Non-Aggression with IRON and we will honor that treaty. Just because treaties are "small" treaties does not mean you can just ignore then when you don't want to.
[/quote]

1) the NpO treaty isof a much higher level, so you aren't ignoring the IRON FAP, you're ignoring the NpO treaty.
2) http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100228 I don't see any wording stating that attacking IRON is a violation of your treaty.
3) let me tell you a little secret. TOP also attacked NpO, you DON'T have a treaty with TOP, what is keeping you from defending the NpO against TOP?

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1322481159' post='2854767']
1) the NpO treaty isof a much higher level, so you aren't ignoring the IRON FAP, you're ignoring the NpO treaty.
2) http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100228 I don't see any wording stating that attacking IRON is a violation of your treaty.
3) let me tell you a little secret. TOP also attacked NpO, you DON'T have a treaty with TOP, what is keeping you from defending the NpO against TOP?
[/quote]

The NAP clearly chains on the IRON side, just not the RIA side :rolleyes:

[quote name='NeCoHo' timestamp='1322485073' post='2854786']
Dear CCC,

Stop attacking Pacificans.

/s/
A concerned Pacifican.
[/quote]

I saw those this morning. Seems one of our new nations decided to go rouge. The big question is... was he planted by a third party to spark a war?

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1322477043' post='2854744']
They could say that but, they would be wrong for so many blindingly obvious reasons I shouldn't have to list them. Think before you post.

IRON and RIA have good relations, we may not always agree in a political sense but we are friends nonetheless. You don't attack your friends.
[/quote]

We do it because we love you. Don't make us tell you twice next time. :v: