A new Declaration from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322286434' post='2851816']
You mean dominated 30k-40k NS nations while having a bunch of wonders (including a WRC) and 10b? Not that impressive tbh.
[/quote]
He also dropped Xiph, the leader of SF's best fighting alliance, down to about 1/3 of his size and has him hiding in pm for a month with a 50m dong warchest.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322285288' post='2851758']
Guys they declared war on us years ago, but i think were finally ready to fight them.

TOP, the only alliance that thinks a war is going on, after signing the peace treaty.
[/quote]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv57uojPhv1qfjjglo2_250.gif[/img]
I tried to understand this, but...uh...wat

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322287223' post='2851846']
He also dropped Xiph, the leader of SF's best fighting alliance down to about 1/3 of his size and has him hiding in pm for a month.
[/quote]
Yeah, Xiph also fought for the entire time until he ran through his billion dollar war chest. He was at least hitting them back when he got out of anarchy, too. Would you expect him to still be fighting when he drops to <50m?

[quote name='Myzebedeeistaken' timestamp='1322282900' post='2851506']
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Z59pTPDZs&feature=related]Musical accompaniment may be found here[/url].

A Paradoxian always pays his debts.
[/quote]

Well debts always need to be paid off as Nuclear Winter is Coming...

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322287340' post='2851848']
Yeah, Xiph also fought for the entire time until he ran through his billion dollar war chest. He was at least hitting them back when he got out of anarchy, too. Would you expect him to still be fighting when he drops to <50m?
[/quote]
Sounds like exceptionally poor war chest management.

More skills and fewer spells.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322287340' post='2851848']
[/quote]
Is a billion dollar warchest supposed to be a lot?

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1322287539' post='2851855']
Sounds like exceptionally poor war chest management.

More skills and fewer spells.
[/quote][quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1322287606' post='2851861']
[/quote]

Dodging the point for an insult. I expected nothing less.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322287811' post='2851867']
Dodging the point for an insult. I expected nothing less.
[/quote]
No im not. Your point is that Xiph fought with 1bil, and got dropped to 50 very quickly. Both points are valid.

You need to stop holding grudges bro. Seems like you are little girls and someone stole your lemonaid at your little lemonaid stand two years ago. You need to be men and get over this, s%*! Happens. Haha you were once great. Become great and deal. We will meet on the battle grounds. Im excited to see this unfold and you lose. My blood is ARES, my blood is the blood of warriors.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1322287606' post='2851861']
[/quote]
The argument was that Vlad was dominating GOD (or not), and Flak said he scared off Xiph. He destroyed his nation, sure, but that doesn't have much to do with being scared off.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1322288257' post='2851885']
You need to stop holding grudges bro. Seems like you are little girls and someone stole your lemonaid at your little lemonaid stand two years ago. You need to be men and get over this, s%*! Happens. Haha you were once great. Become great and deal. We will meet on the battle grounds. Im excited to see this unfold and you lose. My blood is ARES, my blood is the blood of warriors.
[/quote]

I look forward to all of ARES' inactive nations lumbering onto the battlefield. Yeah, be that idiot and kick this thing off.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1322288257' post='2851885']
[/quote]
The good point is that you'll be able to make a lot more of those milestone announcements you seem so fond of. On your way down.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1322288484' post='2851903']
I look forward to all of ARES' inactive nations lumbering onto the battlefield. Yeah, be that idiot and kick this thing off.
[/quote]

Yes, please do. I'm sure you'd find many takers to trim your alliance down considerably.