A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1320723541' post='2841449']
If we wanted PR, why would we have made this announcement? Our only goal was to achieve peace for our ally in Tetris, the rest is irrelevant.
[/quote]So why not just threaten NSO for their obstinate refusal to admit defeat? Why threaten war against the Legion for acting on a just casus belli?

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1320785657' post='2841805']
So why not just threaten NSO for their obstinate refusal to admit defeat? Why threaten war against the Legion for acting on a just casus belli?
[/quote]
Why not? The public hungers for the propagation of white peace.

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1320785657' post='2841805']
Why threaten war against the Legion for acting on a just casus belli?
[/quote]
On that note, why threaten NSO for assisting their Mutual Defense ally?

EDIT: That refers more to Legion's handling of the peace deal than VE and MK's desire to end the war... don't take it out of context.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

I can not believe your all still debating this, MK/VE was clearly just going for Legion to get to NpO and your all still debating that ?, VE does not care about Tetris (proven by the lack of support Tetris was given until MK came in to play) and MK is a joke of an alliance who would never be able to stand up on their own vs someone their size, and you all called them the new hope, of what I might ask because they have done nothing to be hopeful about, most people would rather the old NPO back then those bunch of fools.

MK/VE lack the balls to admit the truth so they will spin and spin, and sure they will quote or ignore my post and complain about how poor my posting is, but one thing is for sure poor posting or not the truth remains the same, MK has no blueballs and VE does not care about tetris.

now we can all just move along.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1320808730' post='2841980']
I can not believe your all still debating this, MK/VE was clearly just going for Legion to get to NpO and your all still debating that ?, VE does not care about Tetris (proven by the lack of support Tetris was given until MK came in to play) and MK is a joke of an alliance who would never be able to stand up on their own vs someone their size, and you all called them the new hope, of what I might ask because they have done nothing to be hopeful about, most people would rather the old NPO back then those bunch of fools.

MK/VE lack the balls to admit the truth so they will spin and spin, and sure they will quote or ignore my post and complain about how poor my posting is, but one thing is for sure poor posting or not the truth remains the same, MK has no blueballs and VE does not care about tetris.

[/quote]
God posts like this are just hilarious(ly wrong).

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1320811003' post='2841989']
told you they would spin it or simply lie, thanks for proving my point Banksy you never fail.
[/quote]

Disagreeing with a bad poster isn't always spin. In fact, the majority of the time it isn't.

[/quote]

So if I'm reading this right, MK cares for Tetris but not VE?

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1320812183' post='2841993']
So if I'm reading this right, MK cares for Tetris but not VE?
[/quote]

no bad posting :P

the only reason MK has taken part is to get at NpO, they used VE so they could spin the "VE cares about tetris !@#$%^&*" however where was VE when this war first happened ?, they did not back you up like NSO did ?

but then again you knew all about this and so did NSO, so this was more of just trying your luck, its sad when you lower yourself to that level USMC

Edited by Timeline

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1320815301' post='2842014']
no bad posting :P

the only reason MK has taken part is to get at NpO, they used VE so they could spin the "VE cares about tetris !@#$%^&*" however where was VE when this war first happened ?, they did not back you up like NSO did ?

but then again you knew all about this and so did NSO, so this was more of just trying your luck, its sad when you lower yourself to that level USMC
[/quote]

Jesus; you are insane.

[/quote]

Wrap it up guys. He saw through your charade.

This guy is sharp.

[/quote]
1) NpO is larger than MK.
2) We took on NPO and friends who were many times bigger than us in noCB and did better against them of all their opponents during their era of dominance than anyone except possibly FAN.
3) Ask TOP about who the best fighters were against them in bipolar.
4) Who has ever called us "the new hope"?

You're coming across as a serious nutter.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1320817972' post='2842033']
I'd advise you all to just ignore Timeline so that we can hear a little less of his inane drivel. Your points are fine and all, but all you're doing is motivating him to spread more !@#$ onto the OWF.
[/quote]
I strongly disagree. What this thread needs is more Timeline. Seriously!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1320816818' post='2842027']

2) We took on NPO and friends who were many times bigger than us in noCB and did better against them of all their opponents during their era of dominance than anyone except possibly FAN.[/quote]

You only fought for 2 weeks. Most people who fought NPO were fighting about a dozen alliances and for far longer than 2 weeks. Your attempt to suggest you might have fought a better war than fan is a joke. They lost 1m NS in the first night because of old nuke rules and fought on against serious opposition numbers and ns. Then they fought on for 2 more years. Ive no idea how the WotC is still called nocb when MK is the real alliance of nocb wars with this attempt to attack Legion for no genuine reason being the latest attempt.

[quote]4) Who has ever called us "the new hope"?

[/quote]

Archon said he was ushering in a new and fairer era with an end to wars without a proper and genuine CB and an end to the heavy reps and asshat demands of the past. After he said that the reps demanded were more excessive than ever and MK started a war for no reason and tried to start another one here. Sure the exact term "the new hope" might not have been stated but there were lots of grand promises made and broken by MK.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1320839576' post='2842127']
You only fought for 2 weeks. Most people who fought NPO were fighting about a dozen alliances and for far longer than 2 weeks. Your attempt to suggest you might have fought a better war than fan is a joke. They lost 1m NS in the first night because of old nuke rules and fought on against serious opposition numbers and ns. Then they fought on for 2 more years. Ive no idea how the WotC is still called nocb when MK is the real alliance of nocb wars with this attempt to attack Legion for no genuine reason being the latest attempt.

Archon said he was ushering in a new and fairer era with an end to wars without a proper and genuine CB and an end to the heavy reps and asshat demands of the past. After he said that the reps demanded were more excessive than ever and [b]MK started a war for no reason and tried to start another one here.[/b] Sure the exact term "the new hope" might not have been stated but there were lots of grand promises made and broken by MK.
[/quote]

Just because enough of you loons post something does not make it true. It just makes you WANT it to be true. They are not equals, they will never be equals and you have got to get with the rest of your chums who have lost their minds and get with the !@#$@#$ program.

The NPO/NpO war of last time was not started by MK and it wasn't for "no reason". You just didn't like the reason given. Doesn't mean it didn't exist.

This (most recent) war was started by Legion.

Now, come back with better spin or don't come back at all. Stop attributing !@#$ you don't like to people you don't like so it fits better in your tiny mind.

Want to know why MK sucks?

SirWilliam.

Still haven't had a public apology for that and it's about time to get it done.

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320428350' post='2838495']
Surprisingly, I agree Schatt. The GOONies seem to be reaching for some sort of ulterior motive that simply isn't there. I want peace in our time, and I don't want to have to listen to sixty pages of garbage to get there.
[/quote]
[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1320428497' post='2838499']
I understand your intentions. But this thread will probably cause 60 pages of garbage.
[/quote]

Are we seriously doing this right now guys? :v:

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1320854671' post='2842201']
It's clear to me, that NpO was afraid of the prospect of being decimated by MK and VE so they forced Legion to accept peace.

[spoiler][size="2"]We're gonna get to 60 pages 1337, just you wait and see.[/size][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Utterly laughable.