Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317276563' post='2811285']
You say we are angry, so please enlighten me, why you are the one who keep criticizing us and showing your hate towards Polaris every time that Polaris name is mentioned? You do that because that's the cool thing to do nowadays? Are you just trying to look cool and get a place in the same table of those in power who you envy or you really hate us that bad? Please tell me how you really feel.
[/quote]

It is one of my goals on Planet Bob to not leave this world until the NpO has fallen and hopefully disbanded for being awful. You've gotten this far on the skin of your teeth. No political skill or relevance. Just skin on teeth. It's time for that to change.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317276563' post='2811285']
You say we are angry, so please enlighten me, why you are the one who keep criticizing us and showing your hate towards Polaris every time that Polaris name is mentioned? You do that because that's the cool thing to do nowadays? Are you just trying to look cool and get a place in the same table of those in power who you envy or you really hate us that bad? Please tell me how you really feel.
[/quote]

Hear that? No? It's the sound of my point flying right over your head.

Like I mean, come on, if you're going to disregard my post, go ahead, but don't try so hard to prove my point in the damn response to my claims.

RoK made new friends. We adapted. And guess what, we're doing pretty okay now. Polar is still living in 2009. Get over yourselves and your holier-than-thou attitude, because it's that attitude that is causing your faces to get stomped in every war, not some sort of "baiting" from other alliances.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1317275960' post='2811262']
Personally, I think the amount asked for was unimportant, insignificant and not that unreasonable but it is not my cash. Reps are one of the most boring parts of the whole process. I would pay 30 million myself to avert someone like UPN being the spark for what will follow now.

I don't condone raiding, I don't do it and personally if you trip the switch you should expect to pay for the mistake. This is not however about 30 million now is it?

UPN are currently allied to us, they have been attacked. So where does that leave their allies?
[/quote]

Well, if you're sensible... you let them get beaten to a pulp and then help UPN rebuild in a week or two.

If you're not, then NpO get's flattened. Again.

Any way you look at it -- UPN's MoD messed up. Which got them in trouble.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317276329' post='2811277']
From you personally? Given your track record I'd expect blasting them for being evil tech raiders and call for a crusade to wipe their scourge from the face of Bob, treaty or no.

From your alliance as a whole? Instead of trying to defend UPN as somehow being justified by magical non-working inflation theory, just admit "Yeah UPN $%&@ed up but we support them anyway".

Either way, the current actions of NpO are hardly what I'd consider the actions of someone "morally superior to nearly this entire toilet bowl of a planet." In fact, the actions are very eerily as filled with double standards and a general lack of morality as any other alliance on the planet. Not the shining beacon of morality for the world you wish to portray.
[/quote]

So true. Just... so true.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1317276847' post='2811294']As for my moral position, I will always be superior to the ADHD kiddies of this planet. I have been waiting for a long time for there to be something that drives the last few decent players from this world, bring it and fulfill my dream that one day I don't co-habitate with complete scum. Here's to a few less and an end that moves ever closer.[/quote]
you know you could just like leave on your own

or is that not an option

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1317277191' post='2811306']
you know you could just like leave on your own

or is that not an option
[/quote]

That would mean he got "driven out" by these "ADHD" kiddies. A morally superior being like him couldn't stomach such a defeat.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1317276413' post='2811282']
Grub, yes, it is. No one is out to get you this time. In fact, the prevailing thought is that your not going to come in, because its the reasonable thing to do in light of this being UPN's screw up.

There is no grand conspiracy, no plot, no one forcing UPN's MoD to act ridiculous, just a random incident that triggered a war. Whether it's quick and fitting the crime or a drawn out world wide event that ends in your alliance getting its face caved in yet again isn't up to NG or UPN.
[/quote]

The prevailing thought does not take into account some obviously Polar trends. If we are to take your suggested position and say ''UPN you screwed the pooch, you deal with it'' then you will criticize us for not defending an ally, if we defend you will criticize us for defending an ally who is clearly wrong.

Which ever way this goes down, Polaris gets smashed by those who have been waiting like rabid dogs in the wings for a long time. Today or tomorrow, what really is the difference?

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1317277239' post='2811309']
That would mean he got "driven out" by these "ADHD" kiddies. A morally superior being like him couldn't stomach such a defeat.
[/quote]
being so completely trapped by one's own ego must be a terrible existence

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1317277264' post='2811311']

Which ever way this goes down, Polaris gets smashed by those who have been waiting like rabid dogs in the wings for a long time. Today or tomorrow, what really is the difference?
[/quote]

A beating long deserved.

The prevailing thought does not take into account some obviously Polar trends. If we are to take your suggested position and say ''UPN you screwed the pooch, you deal with it'' then you will criticize us for not defending an ally, if we defend you will criticize us for defending an ally who is clearly wrong.

[/quote]

You should totally try both.

[/quote]

Oh, no one minds being you rolled now. I'm sure you guys want to get it done with already as well. I just hope it stops with you.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1317271890' post='2811054']
Fallin Fool, that is a lazy answer.

Also if Polaris is bothered so much by this... protect your ally this way... tell them to accept the terms and you aid bomb them. Lesson learned things move on.

If you find that reps demanded to be excessive (which again is a bs argument) there are two choices. Posturing does nothing.
[/quote]
Lazy is the FA path chosen by Pacifica. It is frustrating that the statement below is very true. You are selling out just to rejoin the power structure. You guys are all so happy that the target is off Pacifica's back and giggling like school girls because TLR and NG showed interest.

Brehon, shut up.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317275116' post='2811224']
I'm sure you and your alliance approve the NPO FA path since looks like they are just copying yours:

1-Suck those in power.
2- Throw your self-respect in trash.(I'm not sure about this one since I think that ODN never had any self-respect to throw away
3- Become their lackeys
4- Profit

Also funny to see you talk about get over years-old grudges when your years-old grudges are exactly what made you came to this thread just to criticize Polaris.
[/quote]

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317276867' post='2811296']
Polaris you're putting Legion to shame with the rapidity of your departure into peace mode.
[/quote]

Peace mode jokes! How hilarious! :lol1:

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1317276976' post='2811301']
It is one of my goals on Planet Bob to not leave this world until the NpO has fallen and hopefully disbanded for being awful. You've gotten this far on the skin of your teeth. No political skill or relevance. Just skin on teeth. It's time for that to change.
[/quote]

This type of post is what make me so proud to be in Polaris, the fact that we manage to create this amount of hate is so delicious that words can't properly describe the feeling. However I have to inform you that your goal is unreachable, you really need to be delusional or idiot to believes that NpO will disband.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1317277070' post='2811303']
Hear that? No? It's the sound of my point flying right over your head.

Like I mean, come on, if you're going to disregard my post, go ahead, but don't try so hard to prove my point in the damn response to my claims.

RoK made new friends. We adapted. And guess what, we're doing pretty okay now. Polar is still living in 2009. Get over yourselves and your holier-than-thou attitude, because it's that attitude that is causing your faces to get stomped in every war, not some sort of "baiting" from other alliances.
[/quote]

First, when Rok became part of this conversation? We are talking about Polaris and your irrational hate for us, please don't bring Rok to this conversations since I like and respect them even when you try so hard to make me chance my opinion about them.

So you hate us because we are consistent and because we value our ideals and principles and we aren't inclined to trade them for a position of power? I can live with your hate then.

[/quote]

Really? Money paid = war averted.

However seein Polaris nations hitting peace mode, means NpO is once again going to ignore the world and do what it wants. But hey at least you are consistent with something, even if it is FAIL :smug:

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1317277424' post='2811319']
Oh, no one minds being you rolled now. I'm sure you guys want to get it done with already as well. I just hope it stops with you.
[/quote]

I like war, I have always liked war and I will always like war. Hopefully however the lunatics running the assylum now understand that there is a limit to the servitude one will place themselves under at the conclusion.

@ Cager, you will die unfulfilled. I stay on here just to spite evil little children like you and will do so with a minimum of effort until the end.

[/quote]

There are certainly other routes Polar COULD take, that you choose not to. Saying UPN screwed up, and working to get peace on both sides might help. Applying pressure onto UPN to say "Okay 30mil isn't that unreasonable, we'll pay it if you don't drag this war out and cause more damage" would probably go a long way.

But you're too stuck in your paranoia that everyone is just out to roll Polar, so the only options you see are don't get involved (and be rolled), or get involved (and be rolled), and send your alliance to peace mode either way, because clearly whatever's going on is a plot to hit you.

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1317277672' post='2811326']
Really? Money paid = war averted.

However seein Polaris nations hitting peace mode, means NpO is once again going to ignore the world and do what it wants. But hey at least you are consistent with something, even if it is FAIL :smug:
[/quote]

It must be refreshing to not be the most hated alliance in the game? Pity you are a mere shell of what you were.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317277634' post='2811324']
Lazy is the FA path chosen by Pacifica. It is frustrating that the statement below is very true. You are selling out just to rejoin the power structure. You guys are all so happy that the target is off Pacifica's back and giggling like school girls because TLR and NG showed interest.

Brehon, shut up.
[/quote]

laughs

Sorry upset I told you to shut up on another post? You will be okay. There is nothing wrong with ANY alliance working on or being happy about removing a target (or having a target removed). Nothing like an upset member (ex-member) crying a bit because he got slapped. You will survive. Run along now.

That graphic brought forth to explain the attitudes behind DoWs was a good reminder. There's also another regarding the activation of treaties:
1)If it favors you: hail their moral fortitude and incredible loyalty.
2)If it favors your enemies: attack them on the ground that they are [i]loyal[/i] despite whatever crime has been committed and therefore [i]enablers[/i] or [i]supporters[/i] of said atrocity.

You also have the one where non-activation of treaties is the game:
1)If it keeps your side alive: hail the concerned alliance for its brave sacrifice.
2)It if keeps you from stomping enemies: attack the allies of the concerned alliance for their incredible cowardice.

90% of the posters in this thread would gladly reverse their opinion if they were in the opposite situation.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317277837' post='2811331']
There are certainly other routes Polar COULD take, that you choose not to. Saying UPN screwed up, and working to get peace on both sides might help. Applying pressure onto UPN to say "Okay 30mil isn't that unreasonable, we'll pay it if you don't drag this war out and cause more damage" would probably go a long way.

But you're too stuck in your paranoia that everyone is just out to roll Polar, so the only options you see are don't get involved (and be rolled), or get involved (and be rolled), and send your alliance to peace mode either way, because clearly whatever's going on is a plot to hit you.
[/quote]

So you are saying if I offered to pay the 30 million the crisis would be averted? Be still my beating heart. IF I believed that I would simply send half now and half in 10 days. Feel free to accept the offer if thats all it takes.

I would even throw in an apology on behalf of my ally.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317277635' post='2811325']
This type of post is what make me so proud to be in Polaris, the fact that we manage to create this amount of hate is so delicious that words can't properly describe the feeling. However I have to inform you that your goal is unreachable, you really need to be delusional or idiot to believes that NpO will disband.
[/quote]

If you think you're that important to warrant any sort of actual hate from me then you're more "delusional or idiot" then I thought. It's more a beating that I've been waiting to hand down since my days in the halls of the New Pacific Order. Like that beating you want to give somebody who thinks they're the !@#$ but really just needs a good smack to be put in their place. You ARE that guy. Nothing more. Nothing less.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1317277765' post='2811329']
I like war, I have always liked war and I will always like war. Hopefully however the lunatics running the assylum now understand that there is a limit to the servitude one will place themselves under at the conclusion.

@ Cager, you will die unfulfilled. I stay on here just to spite evil little children like you and will do so with a minimum of effort until the end.
[/quote]

You are literally putting more effort coming up with sentences to try and emphasize your superiority then I am replying to them.