Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='trance addict' timestamp='1317663508' post='2814684']
Just a point of order, they're (Polar) still fleeing into peace mode up to 127 nations now!!
[/quote][quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317676422' post='2814781']
Makes u think...
[/quote][quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1317678345' post='2814802']
I wonder what that's all about.
[/quote]
When did they get up to 127? When did the war start? 5 days lock is still in effect. After that then we'll see. But I doubt they are pre-empting anybody...although, it would be awesome to see them hit somebody; it would certainly shake things up.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1317662622' post='2814672']
Not really. Does it? You responded, so I can only assume that it does on some level.
[/quote]

Nope. You took the time to mention it, so I assumed it was on some level. Now that we've got that cleared up, we can go back to ignoring eachother.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1317268232' post='2810786']

Unfortunately for UPN, I have no intention of waving my dick around without using it. Non Grata formally declares war on the United Purple Nations. Make sure dinner's ready and the kids are in bed.
[/quote]

* Freelancer Bows *

Spoken from the voice of a real man, unfortunately for you and your comrades you may encounter trouble finding equals. I would advice speaking with Camerontech and Thedestro, those 2 swept through that place like a natural disaster, last I read and to be fair was quite some time ago, UPN's disaster relief agency's work as well as FEMA's :P ( Yes FEMA the same organization that took 5 days to get water to the super-dome)

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1317692441' post='2815279']
another pointless war, 10m ns vs 1.8m ns, I hope this big up NG ego
[/quote]

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1317693486' post='2815318']
Yes, we're all big upped now.
[/quote]

Pffft... I was big upped in the first place. Now I'm gianormous upped!

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1317662622' post='2814672']I s'pose the point of all this is that your :smug: observation that a newbie GOON violated internal procedure and raided an otherwise unheard of alliance is misplaced. Your reliance on numbers alone to deter raiders from ROMA is a lazy effort. If you want to prevent such things from happening to them, you can at least make a basic wiki page for them or encourage them to do the same.
[/quote]

Actually, my point is that everyone makes mistakes. I only mention the ROMA situation here because of the irony of the raid literally taking place a few days after Timberland posted, "Its their own damn fault then if they're that lazy to not check and see if the AA is ok or not. Despite what people think of GOONS at least we take the time to check to see if an AA is raidable or not" in response to a post I made in this thread.

I approve of Non Grata's action in defending their protectorate in this case. My hope is that it inspires raiders to be even more careful and/or alliances to increase safeguards.

In terms of ROMA, we are not relying on numbers alone. The treaty is posted on the OWF and the nation raided did have "Protected by NEAT and The Sandwich Confederation" on it's "about" section when the raid happened. If one types in Radix Omnium Malorum Avaritia to the wiki, it's noted that the alliance is protected by us. Both The Sandwich Confederation and Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism are on the Wiki and it's clear from our wiki pages who we are allied to.

I suppose we can make a basic wiki page for ROMA. So could Non Grata for Venomous Larvae. Regardless, in both cases the fact that we don't have everything does not justify the raid.

Edited by White Chocolate