From Desk of Nusantara Elite Warriors Tumenggung

coekrix

Dear Esteemed Citizens of Planet Bob,

It has been a lot while since you heard from us.

We have a few small announcement to make:

FIRST: MILESTONE
Nusantara has reached 6 Million nation strength for the first time in our history.

SECOND: ELECTION
We have just concluded our elections for the 8th government of Nusantara.

Here is our current government:
Maha Prabu: Cyrus0321
Maha Patih: Tan
Sang Panca Ring Nusantara:
Kelvinlovedewa - Mahamentri Hino(MoIA)
Kutumoncrot - Mahamentri Halu(MoF)
D Vibianto - Mahamentri Sirikan(MoE)
Marginali - Patih Amancanegara(MoFA)
Coekrix - Tumenggung(MoD)

The new administration of Nusantara is looking forward to establish better relations with various alliances in planet Bob.

THIRD: ROGUE POLICY
We have recently updated our Rogue Policy.

"Any unprovoked attacks against our nations will be countered by our forces using all weapons available at our disposal."

We simply do not have the energy and time to come to your irc channel to ask if the attacking nation is a rogue or not. Peace can always be negotiated later if the attacking nations so desire.

FOURTH: NATION BASED ALLIANCE
Nusantara as a nation-based alliance herself sees great value from alliances of the same kinds. Thus, we hereby announce our support for the establishment of new nation based alliances. If you are interested to create such an alliance, and you think you need assistance (financially or military), then you can visit us at http://cnusantara.com .
We will do our best to help.

Coekrix
tumenggung of nusantara elite warrior

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1314545177' post='2789963']
THIRD: ROGUE POLICY
We have recently updated our Rogue Policy.

"Any unprovoked attacks against our nations will be countered by our forces using all weapons available at our disposal."

We simply do not have the energy and time to come to your irc channel to ask if the attacking nation is a rogue or not. Peace can always be negotiated later if the attacking nations so desire.
[/quote]

This sounds a lot like the GOONland Security Accords. As such I must applaud it.

While I'm not a fan of some of your friends these days, I've always been a fan of Nusantara. Congrats on the elections and the rogue policy. I look forward to the bawwwing of the rogues/raiders who unfortunately pick on a NEW target in the future.

o/NEW

Edited by JWConner