Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314846224' post='2791933']
He doesn't use IRC, you can message him in-game. When I mentioned the option of taking the terms, he said no way and you guys should be paying us reps. So if you present him the type of options you gave me, I doubt it will get very far. We're not going to agree to pay a huge amount of money we don't have and our nations can't produce.

We need aid coming in to even produce any tech, so I don't see how you think its possible for us to pay $90m or $30m and 1000 tech. Even paying half of that within 2 months wouldn't be possible. When the only option for peace is to agree to something I'm not able to actually do, there is no option for peace. With terms so far the message you've sent is you want to continue the war for a while.
[/quote]

He's more than capable of using IRC though. Therefore we want a change in how peace settlements with your alliance work.

Clearly you both make the decisions of the alliance, so clearly whatever he decides you will go along with.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1314883163' post='2792191']
He's more than capable of using IRC though. Therefore we want a change in how peace settlements with your alliance work.

Clearly you both make the decisions of the alliance, so clearly whatever he decides you will go along with.
[/quote]
I'm not going to waste my time and his time explaining how to use IRC and having him do that when I know it will be a waste of time. I'll just give you guys some time to calm down over the whole incident and finish getting your shots in, it seemed I brought up the issue of peace far to soon from the response.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1314883163' post='2792191']

[/quote]

Obviously Methrage has been talking to Nicholai in game. He also claims to speak for Nicholai while at the same time not speaking for Nicholai. Why doesn't he get Nicholai's in-game PM's and share them with Non Grata leadership to see where Nicholai really stands?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314890279' post='2792241']
I'm not going to waste my time and his time explaining how to use IRC and having him do that when I know it will be a waste of time. I'll just give you guys some time to calm down over the whole incident and finish getting your shots in, it seemed I brought up the issue of peace far to soon from the response.
[/quote]

That won't change anything to the reps though.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314890279' post='2792241']
[/quote]

Since Mibbit is SO HARD to use.

[quote name='Wemedge' timestamp='1315176678' post='2794897']
Nation Name: Libertarian Empire [View Nation Map]

Alliance Affiliation: Methuselarity

Government Type: - Anarchy

Technology: 0.00
Infrastructure: 0.45
[/quote]
Yeah, I need aid to get out of bill lock. Not sure how you guys expect me to pay reps, unless you intentionally want me to agree to terms you know I'll have to break.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1315206921' post='2795181']
Assuming you (Methrage) aren't planning on going rogue on us next because one of our guys raided you, I'll send you 3m to help rebuild your nation and pay NG their reps once war is over.
[/quote]
I forgive Tetris for their raid and don't plan to attack you guys after this if I'm still around.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315194480' post='2795072']
Yeah, I need aid to get out of bill lock. Not sure how you guys expect me to pay reps, unless you intentionally want me to agree to terms you know I'll have to break.
[/quote]

Once you agree with the reps offered by us we can work on a timeline for you to pay them. It really ain't that hard. Especially considering multiple guys have offered to pay a large percentage of reps.

But yeah Nicholai and Methrage are still at war with NG at this present time and aiding them at this point will not end well.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1315225060' post='2795224']
He's near bill lock, keep at him and make him re-roll :awesome: I Guess that's one way to make sure he's less effective when he rogues again (which is a certainty)
[/quote]
One nation is plenty of time wasted already for me, if you manage to make my nation delete you won't have to worry about me doing much of anything in this world.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315267935' post='2795548']
One nation is plenty of time wasted already for me, if you manage to make my nation delete you won't have to worry about me doing much of anything in this world.
[/quote]
Looks like that's the answer to getting rid of you then

[/quote]

NG, you know what you need to do, to make this come true.

One nation is plenty of time wasted already for me, if you manage to make my nation delete you won't have to worry about me doing much of anything in this world.[/quote]

Knowing this to be the case, you allowed yourself to be put into the position of being kicked by people who would rather not have you as a problem any more and are laughing at your bill lock?

Save the "I stood by my principles" speech. Common sense should have told you that the percentage of people who wanted an excuse to bill lock you off of the world and the percentage of people who would stand by and let it happen would increase with each such stand you take.

Pick...your...battles. You have never learned this concept that I can tell. Pity.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1315298381' post='2795779']
Knowing this to be the case, you allowed yourself to be put into the position of being kicked by people who would rather not have you as a problem any more and are laughing at your bill lock?

Save the "I stood by my principles" speech. Common sense should have told you that the percentage of people who wanted an excuse to bill lock you off of the world and the percentage of people who would stand by and let it happen would increase with each such stand you take.

Pick...your...battles. You have never learned this concept that I can tell. Pity.
[/quote]
True they have an excuse now and the sanctions make it difficult for most to send aid. If people want send to me aid before I fade away I'll use it to fight as long as I can, but if people don't I can move on without any attachments to this world.