Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314836949' post='2791854']
Just as easily as it could of been a coincidence, the attack on MAD shortly after we joined them could of been intentional to see if I had abandoned my policy of not letting tech raids go unpunished now that I was in a new alliance. Either way, I hadn't abandoned that policy and you guys aren't deserving of any reps here. Also you forgot to include the part where we joined MAD before you guys launched the raid, but I inserted it in there.
[/quote]
I don't think anyone was aware of that policy, and if they were, they probably disregarded it because of the source.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1314840851' post='2791875']
Lets try something new this time.

Nicholai can broker peace for you both.

Tell Nicholai to send a query to our triumvirate on irc.coldfront.net at #nongrata
[/quote]
He doesn't use IRC, you can message him normally. When I mentioned the option of taking the terms, he said no way and you guys should be paying us reps. So if you present him the type of options you gave me, I doubt it will get very far. We're not going to agree to pay a huge amount of money we don't have and our nations can't produce.

We need aid coming in to even produce any tech, so I don't see how you think its possible for us to pay $90m or $30m and 1000 tech. Even paying half of that within 2 months wouldn't be possible. When the only option for peace is to agree to something I'm not able to actually do, there is no option for peace. With terms so far the message you've sent is you want to continue the war for a while.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314826771' post='2791770']
You guys attacked an alliance mate breaking the peace, don't lie now.

I never attacked GOONS again after the second war, even though one of your nations attacked Nicholai. [b]So I've been lenient with you guys [/b]and even told Nicholai not to attack GOONS and just forget about it. After you guys slapped me with $90m reps the first time, there was definitely some dissatisfaction and you guys showed to be greedy. Although the second war you guys offered to buy my tech as the peace agreement and I haven't attacked GOONS since then.
[/quote]
Ok I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the bolded part of the above statement. Truly priceless and I am sure they are thankful for your leniency. :smug:

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1314846446' post='2791935']
Ok I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the bolded part of the above statement. Truly priceless and I am sure they are thankful for your leniency. :smug:
[/quote]
We are all eternally grateful for the concessions methrage makes on a daily basis

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314838607' post='2791862']
I didn't disobey any orders either, also we removed ourselves from the alliance. We weren't told to leave the AA or that they wanted to expel us. So there were no orders for us not to follow.
[/quote]
Ha all lies. You disobeyed my exact order not to escalate a confrontation with Non Grata. You left the alliance before we kicked you out yes but you were going to get kicked out.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1314848030' post='2791953']
We are all eternally grateful for the concessions methrage makes on a daily basis
[/quote]

DO YOU MOCK HIS LENIENCY? IS HE NOT MERCIFUL? IS HE NOT MERCIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?!?

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1314835126' post='2791837']
This stuff is confusing me. He says *you* attacked after peacing out. Does anyone have, oh, screenshots perhaps, of the events in question?

That would seem to be the way to do things. Drag em out and see who is right. Then whoever is not right can mumble an apology and everyone can go back to hoarding stats, right?
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/raid.png[/IMG]

Here is a screen shot taken now, although peace hadn't been declared when I attacked.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314852616' post='2791986']
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/raid.png[/IMG]

Here is a screen shot taken now, although peace hadn't been declared when I attacked.
[/quote]

Let me just quote this here so you can see it again.

[quote name='Black Soil' timestamp='1314848609' post='2791960']
Ha all lies. You disobeyed my exact order not to escalate a confrontation with Non Grata. You left the alliance before we kicked you out yes but you were going to get kicked out.
[/quote]

So who is at fault again?

[quote name='Black Soil' timestamp='1314848609' post='2791960']
[/quote]

Quoted, just to make sure that we're all clear on how far off base methrage is with reality.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1314853509' post='2791994']
Let me just quote this here so you can see it again.

So who is at fault again?
[/quote]
I had forgotten he said that when I saw that Non Grata had attacked MAD, attacking was the natural response.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314853649' post='2791997']
I had forgotten he said that when I saw that Non Grata had attacked MAD, attacking was the natural response.
[/quote]
ROFLMFAOAKTCATR

I mean really, just when I thought you couldnt be any more insincere and full of liez, we are going to take the inconvenient memory "thang".

You might actually be the first person on planet Bob who has exactly ZERO credibility with ANYONE! Helen Keller would run from you without any direction necessary. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1314853995' post='2792004']
ROFLMFAOAKTCATR

I mean really, just when I thought you couldnt be any more insincere and full of liez, we are going to take the inconvenient memory "thang".

You might actually be the first person on planet Bob who has exactly ZERO credibility with ANYONE! Helen Keller would run from you without any direction necessary. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
My post he quoted when he mentioned that I was incorrect is proof I didn't lie, as I wrote that unaware I had discussed the issue with him. I wasn't lying, I thought the wrong information to be correct. Now that he mentions it though, I do recall him saying that previously.

You thought the wrong info to be correct... so therefore one could infer that you have been WRONG in the entire manner that you've dealt with this?? cwhatIdidthar?

Methrage anti-logic just collapsed like a black hole. Buy some tickets people, won't see it this good for another month or so.

I'm not gov, but given your behavior and the obvious disregard when we let you off the hook before... I don't see this ending any time soon for you. Add that to your cashing in every single ounce of sympathy, PR, and god knows what else and getting nowhere with the OWF? Yeah I think you're done bud :)

Good luck, you'll need it.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1314838629' post='2791863']
Hahahahahaha. You really think anyone wants to start something with a 6k nation with his wonders and improvements? No, he attacked us.
[/quote]

I wouldnt think anyone would do that, no. But then again I would have to be an idiot not to notice that people are getting bored, and I have been around long enough to know what that usually leads to. Boredom leads to ****stirring.

And you were, apparently, 'raiding' his new AA immediately after he chose one, no? That could be considered rather stalkerish behaviour, in addition to being an act of war.

I'm just sayin'. <_<

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1314855556' post='2792037']
I wouldnt think anyone would do that, no. But then again I would have to be an idiot not to notice that people are getting bored, and I have been around long enough to know what that usually leads to. Boredom leads to ****stirring.

And you were, apparently, 'raiding' his new AA immediately after he chose one, no? That could be considered rather stalkerish behaviour, in addition to being an act of war.
[/quote]
Actually, I think most people would agree that Methrage is stalking us. Honestly, I don't really care about him if he leaves us alone. See, we both know that Methrage has gone nuclear rogue on [i]quite a few[/i] alliances. Even alliances that don't like NG are saying Methrage is a lunatic.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1314855974' post='2792043']
Actually, I think most people would agree that Methrage is stalking us. Honestly, I don't really care about him if he leaves us alone. See, we both know that Methrage has gone nuclear rogue on [i]quite a few[/i] alliances. Even alliances that don't like NG are saying Methrage is a lunatic.
[/quote]
I don't care about Non Grata or have strong feelings toward your alliance one way or the other. Other than you guys attacking my alliance, what you guys do doesn't interest me. When I joined an alliance called Mutually Assured Destruction, I obviously assumed that any attackers should expect destruction as a result and that an example had to be set with any tech raiders foolish enough attack an alliance with that phrase for their name and not expect a military response.

If an alliance isn't true to their name, then I'm not sure on the meaning of the whole alliance. As a matter of principle I considered it an obligation to show the name not to be a bluff when someone tests it.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314856266' post='2792051']
I don't care about Non Grata or have strong feelings toward your alliance one way or the other. Other than you guys attacking my alliance, what you guys do doesn't interest me. When I joined an alliance called Mutually Assured Destruction, I obviously assumed that any attackers should expect destruction as a result and that an example had to be set with any tech raiders foolish enough attack an alliance with that phrase for their name and not expect a military response.

If an alliance isn't true to their name, then I'm not sure on the meaning of the whole alliance. As a matter of principle I considered it an obligation to show the name not to be a bluff when someone tests it.
[/quote]
Its not the name that makes an alliance its the members. I'd rather protect our members then our name. Something I guess you and your logic couldn't get and look where it got you. I'm glad that Non Grata just took you down instead of the members we in MAD try so hard to protect and for that I once again thank them.

[quote name='Black Soil' timestamp='1314860370' post='2792087']
Its not the name that makes an alliance its the members. I'd rather protect our members then our name. Something I guess you and your logic couldn't get and look where it got you. I'm glad that Non Grata just took you down instead of the members we in MAD try so hard to protect and for that I once again thank them.
[/quote]
They tech raid your alliance, your response is to thank them over and over again for letting you have peace. I'd rather be where I am now than an alliance you're leading, its alliance leaders such as yourself that cause tech raiders to do what they do, as well as make wars other than tech raids almost non existent.

Edited by Methrage