Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314623109' post='2790468']
NPO hasn't been an ally of Non Grata, so its more of a blunder on their part. That you guys used your own sanction, makes sense if you think it will make a difference. If you call upon assistance of an ally you have a treaty with, it also would make some sense for them to grant it.

Somehow you guys convinced several unallied alliances to get involved with their most powerful weapon in an act of war much greater than that spy op you guys attacked me for. You guys can fight however you want, but I'm more disappointed that NPO took aggressive action against us to help you guys despite not being allied with you guys.
[/quote]

Even though NPO and NG don't have a treaty, we do have an open line of friendly communication.

Edited by jgator

Don't !@#$%* about sanctions. Its a part of war, so deal with it. U wanted to come at us trying to be tough !@#$ so here you go. Enjoy your sanctions. Is it that hard for you to believe that other alliance leaders think you're an idiot as well and have no problem sanctioning you?

NPO hasn't been an ally of Non Grata, so its more of a blunder on their part. That you guys used your own sanction, makes sense if you think it will make a difference. If you call upon assistance of an ally you have a treaty with, it also would make some sense for them to grant it.

Somehow you guys convinced several unallied alliances to get involved with their most powerful weapon in an act of war much greater than that spy op you guys attacked me for. You guys can fight however you want, but I'm more disappointed that NPO took aggressive action against [b]us[/b] to help you guys despite not being allied with you guys.
[/quote]

[i]Us[/i], Methrage? Should we refer to you as Comrade Methrage from now on, or is it about the Voices? Because the fact that you are but a rogue - was established in a fake announcement thread that is already closed, and OP of this thread specifies that NG's action are against you, personally, and not MAD.

Or is it "us, people of Libertarian Empire"?

Anyways, sorry late to the party NG but Congrats on the great accomplishments o/

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1314333222' post='2788592']
The more I think about it, was it even worth mentioning the Methrage bit? Are we going to expect an announcement thread for every Rogue against Non Grata?
[/quote]One can only hope :lol1: But seriously you didnt have to keep clicking, you do have a choice ;)

Somehow you guys convinced several unallied alliances to get involved with their most powerful weapon in an act of war much greater than that spy op you guys attacked me for. You guys can fight however you want, but I'm more disappointed that NPO took aggressive action against us to help you guys despite not being allied with you guys.
[/quote] See this is what happens when you THINK you know what is going on. This was not a blunder by any means, we were more than happy to help NG with their request. The only thing that would have made the Sanction more EPIC is if it included a mute function so we wouldnt have to listen to all your crying :smug:

I have to say the funniest thing about all this, is Methrage crying about unfair tactics as his most used tactic is using nukes against clearly non-nuclear capable nations who do not have SDIs and then claiming his military prowess for defeating these nations... Frankly, if Methrage wanted a fair fight, he should sell off his MP, SDI, HNMS, WRC (seriously going to claim you want a fair fight having a WRC at under 2k NS...), AADN, Pentagon, and FAFB since there is 99% chance no nation in your range will have one of those wonders, let alone all of them...

Also, you wonder why that Tetris guy lost his GAs.... having a WRC that doubles your tech bonus to military could be a reason...

Don't cry about "unfair" fights, if all you do is fight unfair wars.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314587788' post='2790335']
If only NPO were more like you, the red sphere would be a better place.
[/quote]

Slow your roll. You made this bed, don't blame others. You assumed because most on red were not friends with those you were waring it meant you had free reign. In this case you were treated like any other nuke rogue. Situation was brought to me, I brought it to the Emperor. Upon her word I was happy to have the 2 NPO senators sanction a nuke rogue.

You are accountable for your actions. Live it until you love it.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1314620969' post='2790461']
If a leader strives to have a fair fight with an adversary they are not doing their job. Why should we limit or assets, whether it be our nations, nations of friends/allies or political connections, to have what you define as a fair fight?
[/quote]

I love my infra too, I want to put all the infra in the world in a box and hug it. I know that's silly, you can't hug all the infra, but I just want to.

/wipes eyes.

I told myself I wouldn't cry, but I just love infra so much!

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314644499' post='2790581']
If NPO and NG agrees on something, the other side sure as hell is wrong.[/quote]

Every world needs its Don Qixote. Methrage is ours. As a rule if you kick his butt a bit and let him go on his way, he shuts up. Anything else gives him another cross to climb on for yet another audience. Charging him reparations doesn't solve the problem. ZIing him will not solve the problem. It generates sympathy aid, he recovers, and goes off to find another windmill.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1314646597' post='2790586']
Every world needs its Don Qixote. Methrage is ours. As a rule if you kick his butt a bit and let him go on his way, he shuts up. Anything else gives him another cross to climb on for yet another audience. Charging him reparations doesn't solve the problem. ZIing him will not solve the problem. It generates sympathy aid, he recovers, and goes off to find another windmill.
[/quote]

We tried that, didn't work. Now we will try a different approach.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314644499' post='2790581']
If NPO and NG agrees on something, the other side sure as hell is wrong.
[/quote]
The only thing Methrage did was increase my respect for the NPO. That's one of those 'when hell freezes over type occurrences.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='feestaap1' timestamp='1314651639' post='2790613']
Methrage isn't it time to surrender now?
I think it's kind of boring now to read all your silly statements and to fight a war against someone who don't know that NS can't go bellow zero.
[/quote]
Xander said he'll get back to me on how you guys want to end this, but even before the sanctions I told him I would do white peace.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1314652593' post='2790622']
The only thing Methrage did was increase my respect for the NPO. That's one of those 'when hell freezes over type occurrences.
[/quote]
Will this cause you to come to their assistance next time they are going to get rolled or cause you to not activate that treaty if its with an alliance attacking NPO? I doubt them giving you this sanction will bring them any good, as I doubt you guys would lift a finger to help them. Had they not sanctioned me I would of been willing to help them again like I did in the DH-NPO War, however now I wouldn't even consider helping them again.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314667231' post='2790702']
Xander said he'll get back to me on how you guys want to end this, but even before the sanctions I told him I would do white peace.
[/quote]

I believe we gave you white peace last time. That didn't work out too well for us.

Enjoy.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1314667884' post='2790719']
I believe we gave you white peace last time. That didn't work out too well for us.

Enjoy.
[/quote]
So the sanctions are just there to help you get whatever that extra something you want with peace, guess we'll see what terms all these alliances are supporting with their sanctions when I get them.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314668217' post='2790724']
So the sanctions are just there to help you get whatever that extra something you want with peace, guess we'll see what terms all these alliances are supporting with their sanctions when I get them.
[/quote]

Prepare your angus Methrage.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314668217' post='2790724']
[/quote]
im thinking general terms like you never post another thread ever again or govern a Alliance, sounds reasonable?

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1314673663' post='2790787']
im thinking general terms like you never post another thread ever again or govern a Alliance, sounds reasonable?
[/quote]
The only permanent term I would be willing to agree to is not to attack Non Grata again, unless they attack me or an alliance mate first.