Joint Dark Templar and LoSS Announcement

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1310124890' post='2752316']
^ This. They even prove this by how long they took to sign.

Congrats guys.
[/quote]
Well there was a loss in communication for a bit. What can we say?

Glad to finally see this posted.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1310099017' post='2752090']
Also [b]Magnet[/b] has a sexy voice.
[/quote]
Fixed.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1310099133' post='2752093']
I knew about this on January 29th about a half-hour before update. Congrats to both parties. :)[/QUOTE]
Please don't tell me that you went back and looked up the date...
and for the love of Admin please tell me that you don't actually remember the date
(unless it was your birthday or something else that'd make it obviously memorable)

[QUOTE name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1310099133' post='2752093']
Almost forgot... :(( MaGneT :((
[/quote]
Ooh, I like that. I like that a lot.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1310102633' post='2752138']
ew, DT are treaty whores.

:wub:
[/quote]
Tell me about it. Ask anyone else in gov, I've been complaining all month... :)

EDIT:

Oh no! This is an ODAP? Didn't we learn our lesson that it's awful, [i]just awful[/i], to honor an optional clause? Downright immoral it is. I guess you guys didn't learn your lesson! Here, I'll fix the damn treaty. This is why you can't have idiots like Bob running our FA department...

[QUOTE][b]Article VII[/b]: Addendum
Should Article III be activated and optional military assistance is given, the activating party shall be required to pay 40,000 in technology levels to the alliance that they strike in preemptive repentance for the reprehensible war crime of honoring an optional treaty, so sayeth GOD.[/QUOTE]

Edited by MaGneT

[quote]<@TiTaN[DT]> We, at DT, feel like this war has gone on for too long. While we at DT are coordinated, LoSS has 0 coordination. We are looking to get peace[/quote]

Finally a treaty based on collective security and mutual understanding.

Congratulations to the both of you and to LoSS for getting coordinated!

[quote name='Fort Pitt' timestamp='1310133154' post='2752429']
Apparently a full hours of deliberation of what to name the treaty fell through. Who the hell is Mary Higgs?
[/quote]
two hours

[quote name='Hetman Vladislav' timestamp='1310143617' post='2752578']

[/quote]
xfd

Wouldn't signing a treaty with them and planning to work with them to get them better coordinated for the future make sense if we like them?

I see we didn't use any of my suggested treaty names, but I [i]guess[/i] I can agree with this.

o/ LoSS

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1310133420' post='2752436']
Well there was a loss in communication for a bit. What can we say?

Glad to finally see this posted.
[/quote]

[quote]Well there was a loss in communication for a bit. What can we say? [/quote]

o/ [quote]loss[/quote]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1310158421' post='2752813']
two hours

xfd

Wouldn't signing a treaty with them and planning to work with them to get them better coordinated for the future make sense if we like them?
[/quote]
I'm glad we are in agreement about LoSS's performance in the last war. Your devotion to bettering them makes my heart grow.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1310141084' post='2752557']
EDIT:

Oh no! This is an ODAP? Didn't we learn our lesson that it's awful, [i]just awful[/i], to honor an optional clause? Downright immoral it is. I guess you guys didn't learn your lesson! Here, I'll fix the damn treaty. This is why you can't have idiots like Bob running our FA department...
[/quote]

Welp, Mag is back...haha.

Good to see this treaty. o/ LoSS

[quote name='Hetman Vladislav' timestamp='1310143617' post='2752578']

[/quote]
Ah, if you'd like to play the game where we take quotations out of context, we can also play the game where we keep other quotations in context, right? That gives me an idea!
Would you like to see some logs of your valorous leader Sarmatian standing straight much thanks to the strength (and existence!) of his spine and backing his allies decisively? It could be arranged.
;)

[quote name='Hetman Vladislav' timestamp='1310168428' post='2752916']
I'm glad we are in agreement about LoSS's performance in the last war. Your devotion to bettering them makes my heart grow.
[/quote]
It was more of a lack of inter-alliance coordination than intra, for the record.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1310179574' post='2753039']
Ah, if you'd like to play the game where we take quotations out of context, we can also play the game where we keep other quotations in context, right? That gives me an idea!
Would you like to see some logs of your valorous leader Sarmatian standing straight much thanks to the strength (and existence!) of his spine and backing his allies decisively? It could be arranged.
;)

It was more of a lack of inter-alliance coordination than intra, for the record.
[/quote]
I never took any quotations out of context. I merely pasted a line and juxtaposed it with a comment about your treaty. Whatever you took from that was of course your own interpretation, though I must admit it achieved the desired effect.

On the subject of context, what correlation is there between Sarmatian and this treaty?

;)

LoSS sucks. We only treaty'd them for chels, and now we have her (lol @ legion-x) [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]

lol congratulations to both of our allies. Next LoSS signs a treaty with MK?

[quote name='Hetman Vladislav' timestamp='1310168428' post='2752916']
[/quote]
You are quite good at twisting words, I congratulate you. A mass member alliance will almost always perform worse than an alliance that doesn't regularly recruit, and I hope that through this we can help them train their newbies a bit better through the exchange of information and tech. I am sorry that you don't think they did a great job, but did CSN, your ally, really do well enough that you can say that?(Not meant to be a shot, just stating the facts of the situation)

Edited by Penlugue Solaris