Gott Mit Uns!

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1309994658' post='2750793']
It's not a raid; more like kneeling on someone's chest and punching them in the face while screaming, "Die! Die! Die!"

Not a raid, though.

Raids are bad.
[/quote]
lol, kneeling on their chest is much better than a raid :P

Edited by Kochers

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081222131836/cybernations/images/thumb/6/67/Wappen_Deutsches_Reich_-_Reichsadler_1889.png/125px-Wappen_Deutsches_Reich_-_Reichsadler_1889.png[/img]

[size="4"][b]Final Statement Regarding The German Empire[/b][/size]

Over the last 48 hours, I have come to understand a great deal about not only myself, but also this game. I've come to believe that right now, though as heartfelt and sincere as we might hope to be, is not the right time for a rebirth of The German Empire. It truly does sadden me to say it, however for the sake of the credibility, respect and future longevity of such a project it must be shelved for now. I know that at some point there will be an effort by a group of individuals as ardent a patriot as I. When that day comes, I will eagerly march alongside my brothers, and towards a brighter future, together.

For now, let us all be content to let things lie where they may, if only for a brief period. I appreciate the support, and respect those who saw me as an "upstart". You cannot fault me for having a passion, or a dream. But I am not without reason, and I see now that this project not only was doomed for failure, but it was executed poorly. Determination and spirit will only carry a man so far. But without support, there is not much hope for a German Empire at this time.

Thank you all.

Signed,

Wilhelm [/center]

Edited by Kaiser Wilhelm I

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1309995971' post='2750805']
And that is how Doomhouse is responsible for the reformation of TGE.
[/quote]
Good lord, you're right. We'll have to attack the puppet master after we're done burning the puppet itself. Pointless maybe, but cathartic nonetheless.

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309997466' post='2750827']
[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081222131836/cybernations/images/thumb/6/67/Wappen_Deutsches_Reich_-_Reichsadler_1889.png/125px-Wappen_Deutsches_Reich_-_Reichsadler_1889.png[/img]

Over the last 48 hours, I have come to understand a great deal about not only myself, but also this game. I've come to believe that right now, though as heartfelt and sincere as we might hope to be, is not the right time for a rebirth of The German Empire. It truly does sadden me to say it, however for the sake of the credibility, respect and future longevity of such a project it must be shelved for now. I know that at some point there will be an effort by a group of individuals as ardent a patriot as I. When that day comes, I will eagerly march alongside my brothers, and towards a brighter future, together.

for now, let us all be content to let things lie where they may, if only for a brief period. I appreciate the support, and respect those who saw me as an "upstart". You cannot fault me for having a passion, or a dream. But I am not without reason, and I see now that this project not only was doomed for failure, but it was executed poorly. Determination and spirit will only carry a man so far. But without support, there is not much hope for a German Empire at this time.

Thank you all.

Signed,

Wilhelm [/center]
[/quote]
Danke Schön. Your honor is appreciated. You know where to find us if it is a German Empire you would like to be a part of.

For now, let us all be content to let things lie where they may, if only for a brief period. I appreciate the support, and respect those who saw me as an "upstart". You cannot fault me for having a passion, or a dream. But I am not without reason, and I see now that this project not only was doomed for failure, but it was executed poorly. Determination and spirit will only carry a man so far. But without support, there is not much hope for a German Empire at this time.

Thank you all.

Signed,

Wilhelm [/center]
[/quote]

When the founder of the original alliance says "Stop it" that's usually a good clue that you're in possession of a terrible idea. And believe me....he and I have never agreed about anything until now.

Good game, everyone. Same time next year?

[quote][20:18] <@Cuba[NoR]aw> Now now Herr Kaiser; AdamSuttler was genuine when he made me Kaiser of TGE for an hour -- before he disbanded it.
[20:18] <@Cuba[NoR]aw> :v
[20:18] <+KaiserWilhelm> Here's an update: I'm not TGE anymore. I get it. You hate TGE. Can we move on? kthxbai
[20:18] <&Nemhauser[NoR]> Getting on their knees, being humble and all. While sharpening the knives for a next attack in the dark.
[20:19] <@Cuba[NoR]aw> Wilhlem you have abandoned the TGE idea?
[20:19] <&Nemhauser[NoR]> I don't 'hate' TGE. I hate the way that alliances have been acting for the last couple of years.
[20:19] <+KaiserWilhelm> Yes
[20:20] <+KaiserWilhelm> TGE is done. I don't want to be the center of !@#$@#$ attention, 24/7. I had a passion, I see it wasn't the right time, so it's done
[20:20] <+KaiserWilhelm> Nordreich is the only viable Germanic alliance.[/quote]

In conclusion -- Nordreich would like to thank Hollywood and Universal Studios for the opportunity to explore the TGE exhibit.

Thank you all.

Signed,

Wilhelm [/center]
[/quote]

A good try, but now you know that when ever you wish to resurrect the dead, you should approach those that most want your alliance to stay dead and work something out. Without that you handed NoR the perfect CB. More planning next time.

In fact, this would have been an excellent 'blow your mind' spectacle if you had even garnered the support of NoR first. Perhaps, all it would have taken was a few weeks on the IRC and at their forums putting in real work towards burying those hatchets.

Regardless, you seem well spoken, so I see good things in your future. Just make sure to do your homework and plan carefully first.

Good luck.

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309925029' post='2750004']
~Reformation Announcement~
[/quote]

~Disbandment~
[/quote]

You have got to be kidding me.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1309998235' post='2750849']
In fact, this would have been an excellent 'blow your mind' spectacle if you had even garnered the support of NoR first. Perhaps, all it would have taken was a few weeks on the IRC and at their forums putting in real work towards burying those hatchets.[/quote]
This wouldn't have been impossible.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1309999750' post='2750887']
So basically all you managed to do was call attention to poor AlgarWolf and the rest of the old TGErs still flying the AA and get them rolled.

Fantastic.
[/quote]

Personally, I would have just hit Auctor and his buddy and left everyone alone. I don't often do that.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Thank you all.

Signed,

Wilhelm [/center]
[/quote]

This is probably for the best. But please, stick around. You're seem to be a well intentioned, intelligent person. Try again after Nordreich teaches you how to reform properly :awesome:

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1309998235' post='2750849']
In fact, this would have been an excellent 'blow your mind' spectacle if you had even garnered the support of NoR first. Perhaps, all it would have taken was a few weeks on the IRC and at their forums putting in real work towards burying those hatchets.[/quote]

As my Most Worthy Successor has noted, this would not have been impossible. During my brief time as Triumvir and then Kaiser of Nordreich, I recall being approached by at least one former adversary that intended to start again. They did so and all was well. (I should note that they now approach non-existence, but that has nothing to do with us.)

I can easily imagine the circumstances under which this could have worked out well for all parties.

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1309984863' post='2750631']
This is one of two messages that I have received from the active members of the AA, The German Empire. Furthermore, the AA (albeit it is insignificant compared to what we face now) has increased by a nation since I first posted this. With those with a desire to maintain activity, and restore The German Empire, I have their support. Your incessant prattling will not change that. This is the last time you and I will speak.

Take care, nosoup4you.
[/quote]

Wow! Two messages!!!!!!! Half of them is up for it, the other half isnt? So you forced yourself on the AA and by doing so making a 'majority' by adding your vote? 3vs2. Great hijacking man!

Thank you all.

Signed,

Wilhelm [/center]
[/quote]
Congrats on restoring sanity to your vision.

I mean seriously. Gott mitt Uns? Hahaha, could it be that the germans haven't yet heard of it? [i]Gott ist Tot.[/i]