Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1303178252' post='2693010']
Yup, that is contradictory. You first claimed it was their fault because [b]they[/b] were the ones who were dragging their feet. Then when HoT called you out on it, you switched your story stating that it was now their fault for [b]your[/b] side dragging it's feet. See, I never made any claims as to who was at fault. I said you contradicted yourself by making the claim that NPO's side was dragging its feet and then switching stories when called out on it.

And yes, the fact that you are attempting to blame NPO's side for your side dragging its feet is dismissal. You are refusing to have your side take responsibility for their own actions and are instead blaming others for [b]your[/b] actions. That is dismissal.

The sheer desperation of your post clamoring for any way to refute mine is amusing. Taking a week or longer to get back to them is taking too damn long. I swear, ya'll trying to do far worse than NPO now. If NPO had taken a week or longer to get back to their opponents with terms during each and every negotiation attempt, I guarantee we would have seen MK crying their little baby eyes out over it.

Also, what desperation of mine? Seriously, your two posts completely contradicted one another. There was no desperation on my part, hell I had not even read this thread before like page 18 or some such. I happened upon your first post claiming [b]NPO's side was dragging their feet[/b], then HoT's post calling you out for sheer ignorance and stupidity, then your reply to HoT where you claimed it was now NPO's fault that [b]your side was dragging their feet[/b]. The contradiction is quite obvious, in your face, and easy to see for anyone with a shred of intellect to call their own. I don't care who was at fault since ya'll dragging your feet is still ya'll dragging your feet. It is your responsibility (hey, you don't want that responsibility then fire Ardus for making that wonderful thread where he claimed ya'll would work on a better world free of tyranny, what you are doing is tyrannical and an abuse of power) to get back to NPO's side far quicker, not their responsibility to somehow force your to go quicker. Your slowness is only your fault.

Now to see Tamerlane and others cry their eyes out over my words.
[/quote]

Cry? Hardly. Feet dragging is defined as "To pull along with difficulty or effort; haul" which I believe is a fair statement to make about the ridiculous process the opposition has made of peace negotiations for this war seeing as what is being discussed is how much NS has to enter war mode, etc.

While it may be frustrating, we (the victors) can choose when peace negotiations take place. Nobody forced the opposition's top nations into peace mode and I am sorry if our timeline does not work with your calendar but maybe you should have accepted terms when they were offered over a month ago.

I know you may be fresh off what you believe to have been a "gotchya!" moment but you are dreadfully wrong dear dochartaigh-poo. Keep reading hard though, one day you may actually get it right. ;)

Edited by tamerlane

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1303178955' post='2693022']
If you really want to figure out where to start finding people to blame, I would suggest the IOs, but I know you probably have your head too far up their ass to get a decent view of what's really going on.
[/quote]

You don't get to entrench the power of those in charge by blaming them, unless the ones you pick to blame are the ones you need to purge. Seriously, every single post you all make makes you sound more and more as if you have no idea how a totalitarian autocracy works.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303180860' post='2693070']
You don't get to entrench the power of those in charge by blaming them, unless the ones you pick to blame are the ones you need to purge. Seriously, every single post you all make makes you sound more and more as if you have no idea how a totalitarian autocracy works.
[/quote]

You're a totalitarian autocracy!? WHatever happened to the meritocracy that I knew and loved?

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303181364' post='2693085']
You're a totalitarian autocracy!? WHatever happened to the meritocracy that I knew and loved?
[/quote]

Sorry, that was just the alcohol and us wanting to get into your pants speaking.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303180427' post='2693057']
Cry? Hardly. Feet dragging is defined as "To pull along with difficulty or effort; haul" which I believe is a fair statement to make about the ridiculous process the opposition has made of peace negotiations for this war seeing as what is being discussed is how much NS has to enter war mode, etc.

While it may be frustrating, we (the victors) can choose when peace negotiations take place. Nobody forced the opposition's top nations into peace mode and I am sorry if our timeline does not work with your calendar but maybe you should have accepted terms when they were offered over a month ago.

I know you may be fresh off what you believe to have been a "gotchya!" moment but you are dreadfully wrong dear dochartaigh-poo. Keep reading hard though, one day you may actually get it right. ;)
[/quote]

Actually feet dragging is defined as "purposely moving slow or prolonging an activity". Please do not attempt to school me on something that you either know very little about or are purposely trying to lie about the definition.

As for "Nobody forced the opposition's top nations into peace mode", that is a lie as ya'll forced them into PM to avoid being crushed. I get that you the victors can do as you please, I remember that era quite well particularly the squirming and crying that MK did underneath NPO's boot. It appears that MK is not the white knight they keep attempting to proclaim themselves to be, but just another NPO-wannabe with a different flair.

As for your last couple of sentences, I did "getcha" which is why you were incapable of actually refuting my previous post other than some ridiculous definition. If someone is "dragging their feet" they are moving slow on purpose. There simply is no other definition. Even so, that does not in any way refute what I stated about your contradictory statements when you got caught red-handed trying to lie. But please keep on thinking you apparently won this small debate. Keep trying real hard, maybe one day you can actually win a debate even against the likes of HoT. Should I go by you a copy of "The Little Engine That Could"?

This thread is now about defining words.

The winner of the war gets to write a new definition for the phrase being turned.

I can't wait to be minister of viceroyness in NPO.

Also no one can beat HoT in a debate. What he does isn't debating. He crams as many hot topic words and phrases into a paragraph as he possibly can without making any real effort at a true point. You thinking otherwise just shows how utterly stupid you are.

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='Anhur' timestamp='1303183114' post='2693122']
It seems kinda funny how so many on DH's side talk of what terrible fighters Legion has, but yet feels the need to keep asking more alliances to help join in the fight against them!
[/quote]

First, you should be referring to us as 'Outhouse'. +Zeke+ is trying [i]so[/i] hard to sell that one so lets throw him a bone here and adopt it.

And second, you're absolutely correct that this further solidifies The Legion's legacy as one of Planet Bob's preeminent military empires.

420 roll Legion errrryday

...what, were you looking for quality input? I could point out that innocent, virgin Legion lives would not be lost had the war ended, but I imagine I might offend a few of you young souls, so I'll just Trundle right along.

(If anyone gets that, I'll be stunned. Stunned, I tell you.)

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303174491' post='2692979']
The winning party is not "entitled" to anything from the losers either. You can only take as much as you can force the others to give, and if you fail to get what you want; it is your own lack of power that you must blame, not the other side. Crying "but they won't capitulate already!" just makes you look like an amateur.
[/quote]

You've got me wrong, babe. I hope you guys don't capitulate. I enjoy watching you guys burn.

@dochartaigh - If I used the term improperly, I apologize. I believe I explained myself adequately as to how I meant to use it and you probably should not get too hung up over it and move on to addressing my point as opposed to pointing out a flaw in my language. As for your other points, you didn't make one worth my time to address

Edited by tamerlane

The ability of some people to make up MK-centered conspiracy theories and be so consistently wrong on these boards is astounding, comically so.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1303175178' post='2692981']
Likely because Polaris wasn't the real reason for this war, according to Outhouse. Sure, they brought in partners saying that was the reason, but when Pacifica didn't jump as expected it finally forced their hand. So a reason was ginned up to make Pacifica a threat enough to roll even without a CB. Now that the Polaris side of the war is closed and the war drags on the facade melts away. Everything here is about breaking Pacifican power for good. Whatever was told to those sicced on Polaris it was all a ploy to get Outhouse on Pacifica. Of course there were easy reps on the Polaris side. Otherwise that might delay freeing troops for the real target.
[/quote]
[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1303175922' post='2692986']
Another manufactured event. If you really believe all this has been about Polaris then I recommend putting down the koolaide that Outhouse served you.
[/quote]
Everything doesn't revolve around MK. We don't need to tell VE what to do for them to do something, they are perfectly capable of doing something by their own initiative. Just as much as we are.

The world isn't all about MK vs. NPO.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1303176799' post='2692995']
From my understanding IRON and others in Duckroll didn't enter due to MK being allied to TOP, so in order to show respect for TOP they stayed out. MK and their allies (including TOP) haven't shown any hesisitation to throw IRON's allies under the bus and making sure most of those who would be would on IRON's side should a war come are all beaten down badly, with IRON's relationship to TOP keeping IRON from getting involved on the other side as TOP does everything MK wants in hopes of winning their respect, when in reality MK will still see TOP as nothing more than an expendable meat shield that is only useful as long as they do as MK wants. When TOP stops being willing to declare on everyone MK wants them to, then they'll lose their usefulness as MK has laughs over how many alliances who were more likely to align with TOP than MK they managed convince TOP to roll for them.
[/quote]
Ridding ourselves of any desire to roll IRON (which was already exhausted by Bipolar) was kind of a prerequisite to signing with TOP. The idea that there is a conspiracy on MK's part to roll the oldest and closest ally of a close ally is pretty ridiculous. Or that we needed to treaty them to keep them from backing up Polar's side.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1303177449' post='2693004']
I'm totally not getting what war you're tryin to keep from happening, unless it's the MK-NPO war...
[/quote]
I'm referencing the NPO in Karma vs. TOP now comparison. They're trying to claim that this is the equivalent of NPO declaring war as the initial kickoff in the middle of negotiations to stop that war from happening.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1303174259' post='2692976']
I'm confused. According to MK's DOW, NPO alone was this great big significant threat. In between then and now, several DH officers including you kept yammering about how they had to be taken down now before they rose up and crushed you all(or something). Did they suddenly pass some magic NS threshold where they aren't a threat now?[/quote]

Alliances and coalitions tend to be *gasp* less of a threat after a long war. Who'da thunk it?

Furthermore the moniker of "Hopeless" carries with it far more than simple NS observations. It's a wonderful play on words. Our enemies now face only varying degrees of defeat and are militarily hopeless. The sheer idiocy and lunacy that leads the enemy coalition is hopelessly incurable. Attempting to get anything done with many portions of enemy coalition is a hopeless endeavor, as so many will grandstand and complain even when we do things to their benefit. I believe a passing idea for the name of their coalition was "Hope", so there's the sarcastic retort that they are "Hopeless". There's the blind belief in victory from some voices (such people are hopelessly disconnected from reality) and doom-saying from others: literal cries of hopelessness. All in all, it's a very fitting title for our defeated foes.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1303189582' post='2693278']
Everything doesn't revolve around MK. We don't need to tell VE what to do for them to do something, they are perfectly capable of doing something by their own initiative. Just as much as we are.

The world isn't all about MK vs. NPO.
[/quote]
I'd like to endorse this post.

Signed,
[i]Ardus, Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Shadow Lord of the Viridian Entente, Chairman of "The Board", and Center of the Cyberverse[/i]

The amount of crying and tears regarding this DOW is delicious. It means it has been done right.

o/ TOP
o/ MK and co

Keep up the good work [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303190918' post='2693306']
I'd like to endorse this post.

Signed,
[i]Ardus, Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Shadow Lord of the Viridian Entente, Chairman of "The Board", and Center of the Cyberverse[/i]
[/quote]

Can I endorse the first part, but not the second? :v:

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1303189582' post='2693278']We don't need to tell VE what to do for them to do something, they are perfectly capable of doing something by their own initiative.[/quote]

Because you say so? What was I thinking here? Clearly I'm wrong on simply because you state otherwise. Why do we even bother with thiese big discussions then? Let's just build you a mountaintop for you to toss the proper words down to us.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1303184749' post='2693138']First, you should be referring to us as 'Outhouse'. +Zeke+ is trying [i]so[/i] hard to sell that one so lets throw him a bone here and adopt it.[/quote]

Sadly I can't claim credit for it. Kilkenny, I think it was. Definitely something from the inebriated minds of the Phoenix. All things considered it has more flair than other offerings I've seen.

Admit it, you kind of like it too. ;)

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1303197574' post='2693438']
Because you say so? What was I thinking here? Clearly I'm wrong on simply because you state otherwise. Why do we even bother with thiese big discussions then? Let's just build you a mountaintop for you to toss the proper words down to us.

Sadly I can't claim credit for it. Kilkenny, I think it was. Definitely something from the inebriated minds of the Phoenix. All things considered it has more flair than other offerings I've seen.

Admit it, you kind of like it too. ;)
[/quote]

Why should we not take him at his word? Because you said so?

Do we build two mountaintops and have both of you toss words down, jumble them up, play twister, jenga and end the night with a nightcap?

That's going to get costly and destroy my liver, you hate livers and people living?

Selfish jerk.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1303199580' post='2693456']
Why should we not take him at his word? Because you said so?

Do we build two mountaintops and have both of you toss words down, jumble them up, play twister, jenga and end the night with a nightcap?

That's going to get costly and destroy my liver, you hate livers and people living?

Selfish jerk.
[/quote]

Best no u ever.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1303200320' post='2693460']
Best no u ever.
[/quote]

By your lack of defense you accept my accusations as true.

You only seek to snuff life from all of those around you. Be it friend or foe.

Case closed.