Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='SADeki' timestamp='1303155984' post='2692790']
Are you intentionally ignoring everyone who has been screaming about the peace terms for the last month?
[/quote]
You might want to note who posted [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990"]this thread.[/url]

Yes, after you guys went to the OWF to try and score a PR win from your ultimatum, we argued with you. However, we didn't post it. That was you guys' brilliant idea.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1303156313' post='2692795']
You might want to note who posted [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990"]this thread.[/url]

Yes, after you guys went to the OWF to try and score a PR win from your ultimatum, we argued with you. However, we didn't post it. That was you guys' brilliant idea.
[/quote]
I for one can't thank them enough, and for all the goons posts in that thread. They hit the jackpot of PR as far as I'm concerned. :awesome:

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303155978' post='2692788']
What do you mean "playing to win?" Is this some sort of a [i]game[/i] to you? Do you not care about the [i]billions[/i] of lives being lost in this needless conflict?
[/quote]

Oh, I do. Which is why I fully support my side's pursuit of peace. The delay in these negotiations due to foot dragging by the opposition over the specifics of terms is most lamentable given that millions die each day so someone can determine the details over how much NS will be engaged in the inevitable release of the PM warriors.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303156691' post='2692801']
Oh, I do. Which is why I fully support my side's pursuit of peace. The delay in these negotiations due to foot dragging by the opposition over the specifics of terms is most lamentable given that millions die each day so someone can determine the details over how much NS will be engaged in the inevitable release of the PM warriors.
[/quote]
That's a lie, see above.

It is your side that has taken weeks at a time to come back to us after each counter offer. Even some folks from FAN are starting to wonder where the hell you are.

we have been timely and quick, while you lot take weeks each step of the way, and then always tack on some new crazy demand.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303157296' post='2692804']
That's a lie, see above.

It is your side that has taken weeks at a time to come back to us after each counter offer. Even some folks from FAN are starting to wonder where the hell you are.

we have been timely and quick, while you lot take weeks each step of the way, and then always tack on some new crazy demand.
[/quote]

Probably shouldn't have rejected the original offer then. The blood of millions is on [i]your[/i] hands. I thnk its spectacular how your side has convinced itself that it is our fault for the delays associated with the conclusion of this war.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303157576' post='2692809']
Probably shouldn't have rejected the original offer then. The blood of millions is on [i]your[/i] hands. I thnk its spectacular how your side has convinced itself that it is our fault for the delays associated with the conclusion of this war.
[/quote]
The blood of millions more would have been on our hands if we had submitted to your original demands. You literally were, and still are, demanding the slaughter of an additional couple billion lives as a precondition to peace.

The soldiers who sacrifice their lives each day in our defense, are doing so for a just and noble cause. You are the oppressors, do not attempt to shift the blame.

Come back to us in a timely manner like we have done for you, don't wait for weeks at a time and then blame us for how long talks are taking.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1303158388' post='2692814']
Seems like a perfect reason to walk out of the talks. Maybe in July MK will finally get the message.
[/quote]
No, no, I have MK slated to redeclare for trivial non-offenses in July. That can't be right.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303158102' post='2692811']
The blood of millions more would have been on our hands if we had submitted to your original demands. You literally were, and still are, demanding the slaughter of an additional couple billion lives as a precondition to peace.

The soldiers who sacrifice their lives each day in our defense, are doing so for a just and noble cause. You are the oppressors, do not attempt to shift the blame.

Come back to us in a timely manner like we have done for you, don't wait for weeks at a time and then blame us for how long talks are taking.
[/quote]
In my nation the ideals of the alliance are above soldiers lives. In the field hospitals during the conflicts one often heard soldiers who could no longer wield their battle machete crying out for tigers blood (national ritual) and last word was "winning."

Let the soldiers fight and fulfill their destiny.

[/quote]

I will accept tech in the place of billions of lives as a suitable trade.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303158531' post='2692817']
No, no, I have MK slated to redeclare for trivial non-offenses in July. That can't be right.
[/quote]

All the more reason to walk out of negotiations now. They cannot have a surprise declaration in a war that hasn't ended.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303157576' post='2692809']
[/quote]

So you go from stating that it was NPO/allies that were delaying the peace terms to dismissing the fact that it is your side that is doing it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, ya'll need to get some sort of story going. Though it is amusing to watch ya'll attempt to spin !@#$ just to have said !@#$ flung right back in your faces.

As for TOP DoWing on Legion, weak...pathetic... heh I can't believe while I was in Gremlins I had actually respected ya'll. What CnG seriously cannot get the job done on their own? Is TOP trying to state how weak CnG is compared to Legion that CnG is in some sort of desperate need for TOP's help?

Maybe instead of just continuously declaring war, DH's side should [i]actually[/i] be attempting to gain peace. It appears that the whole purpose is to simply annihilate their opposition and for truly no damn reason whatsoever. If DH/allies seriously think that NPO/allies are any sort of threat then ya'll just plain stupid. There is no other explanation other than DH trying to gain a hegemonic position and by the appearance of this war, replace NPO of old. Great job proving that Ardus is a liar and that ya'll's word is utter !@#$.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1303159074' post='2692824']
So you go from stating that it was NPO/allies that were delaying the peace terms to dismissing the fact that it is your side that is doing it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, ya'll need to get some sort of story going. Though it is amusing to watch ya'll attempt to spin !@#$ just to have said !@#$ flung right back in your faces.
[/quote]

No. If you read what I wrote, I said that the delay, associated with their rejection, is on them. That is to say, it is their fault that it occurred and they don't get to cry about the delay and accuse us of not attempting to achieve peace when peace was offered. I did not do anything in the way of dismissing that my side may have taken longer to get back to them but, in fact, attributed that delay to their initial rejection. The claim that we took too long to get back is ludicrous in and of itself as it is up to us when we offer you terms, not them.

On a further note, your desperation in attempting to cast my words as somehow being "contradictory" is hilarious.

[quote][b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b][/quote]^- Made my day.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303158531' post='2692817']
[/quote]

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1303159825' post='2692830']
September for me
[/quote]

If only you knew.

This decision by TOP deeply concerns me. Though I know that is little cause for alarm! The aggression of the Mushroom Kingdom as of late has been one of conquest. Their senseless and unprovoked attack against the New Pacific Order has led many to the belief that the Mushroom Kingdom presents the largest and most distinct threat to the security of peaceful alliances on planet bob. It is my fondest hope that the Mushroom Kingdom will return to the table of peace and help in ushering in a new era of peace and prosperity.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1303158388' post='2692814']
Seems like a perfect reason to walk out of the talks. Maybe in July MK will finally get the message.
[/quote]
You're right. Since we're hung up over efficiency terms our coalition should start pulling punches and going easy on you and yours. I've seen the light. Hallelujah.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303161252' post='2692848']
You're right. Since we're hung up over efficiency terms our coalition should start pulling punches and going easy on you and yours. I've seen the light. Hallelujah.
[/quote]

Come, come now...On Planet Bob, even last place deserves a trophy.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1303163002' post='2692862']
Does anyone remember what this war is for anymore? Genuinely curious. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

To prevent us rendering Polaris assistance in their own fight.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303161252' post='2692848']
[/quote]

Who needs efficiency terms? Everything must die, right? I'm in the white peace or nothing camp. That other leaders haven't yet committed to that firm stance yet isn't my problem. But if you just keep pissing off the negotiators then they might see my position in a better light. So keep pulling your tricks. It only makes my position look better.

[/quote]
Wait, what?

Take a step back, open up the curtains in your room (provided you aren't in your parents basement) and read what you just wrote. Dude, this is a game. Chill.

Have fun TOP, I'm sure this won't be a challenge for you.