Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1303644236' post='2698400']
You employed them to start the war that put you into power, and then dropped them once they betrayed most of their old allies for your benefit.
[/quote]

While I, as did many in TORN at the time, had issues with how Bigwoody had handled the actual going into the war (largely the lack of communication with the rest of TORN government about what he and NPO gov were discussing/doing/etc), having actually been there at the time I can pretty safely call you an idiot in regards to your remarks in this thread.

NPO [b]did[/b] try to peace out without letting TORN know what they were doing. We only found out about what shenanigans big red was up to via MK filling us in about things via the information sharing clause on our treaty with them. Later on that day when Bigwoody finally got back and assessed the situation based on what we knew of things as well as the opinions of the rest of gov and membership, he decided to take the course of action TORN did. While not an easy choice, he did do the right thing. TORN consulted with the rest of Duckroll and some of its other close allies before making that decision, and they all encouraged TORN to take an out if we had one. Your "betrayed most of their old allies" remark is quite possibly one of the biggest crocks of fecal matter I've seen in this entire thread (not that I expected any better from your usual posting, though).

Edited by Lord Boris

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1303873916' post='2700135']
Just one?

OK let's start here.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99858&view=findpost&p=2664291

I'm not bored enough to find more. Sorry.
[/quote]
You realise that not every alliance follows an "only criticize enemies" protocol, right? And even if TOP did, the idea that stating "NSO is neither DH nor NPO" is tantamount to a grudge-fuelled attack is a pretty big stretch.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1303884686' post='2700235']
You realise that not every alliance follows an "only criticize enemies" protocol, right? And even if TOP did, the idea that stating "NSO is neither DH nor NPO" is tantamount to a grudge-fuelled attack is a pretty big stretch.
[/quote]
I am aware, being in an alliance that doesn't follow that protocol; however TOP does follow that protocol.

Telling an NSO member to get out of a public thread posted by Doomhouse about NPO because it doesn't concern his little alliance is not only hilariously stupid, it's indicative of an aggressive attitude towards NSO.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1303909296' post='2700314']
I am aware, being in an alliance that doesn't follow that protocol; however TOP does follow that protocol.

Telling an NSO member to get out of a public thread posted by Doomhouse about NPO because it doesn't concern his little alliance is not only hilariously stupid, [b]it's indicative of an aggressive attitude towards NSO.[/b]
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/silverfoxrocker/50315_2229624776_3417_n.jpg[/IMG]

TOP may not like the NSO. More at 11.

Telling an NSO member to get out of a public thread posted by Doomhouse about NPO because it doesn't concern his little alliance is not only hilariously stupid, it's indicative of an aggressive attitude towards NSO.
[/quote]

So Haflinger, shall I take it that you hold a grudge against TOP for your criticism of us? Not only that, but all of Invicta has a grudge against TOP is how I should take it. Really Haflinger, your pulling at straws. You used to be far better on these forums, or at least I used to think so.

[quote name='Khyber' timestamp='1303912098' post='2700333']
So Haflinger, shall I take it that you hold a grudge against TOP for your criticism of us? Not only that, but all of Invicta has a grudge against TOP is how I should take it. Really Haflinger, your pulling at straws. You used to be far better on these forums, or at least I used to think so.
[/quote]

He really didn't.

However I do agree, Invicta has a problem with you guys. Add them to the list below NpO.

[/quote]

Look, TOP. Invicta has an aggressive attitude. You should get DH to peace out with them, hope they learn how to build nations, so they can get up to your range so when you go after the colony you can go after the crony too.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1303915462' post='2700357']
Look, TOP. Invicta has an aggressive attitude. You should get DH to peace out with them, hope they learn how to build nations, so they can get up to your range so when you go after the colony you can go after the crony too.
[/quote]
lol, colony. Watch out everyone, goldie is unleashing his biting witticisms!

Just one?

OK let's start here.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99858&view=findpost&p=2664291

[/quote]

This is comic gold; you just quoted a joke post of mine! Context: NPO posted an "apology" to FAN, and in that thread, many NPO members told those criticizing NPO to leave because "this is between NPO and FAN; it's not your business!" As such, when DH posted that joke apology to NPO and members on NPO's side of things began to criticize it, I stepped in mockingly to ask the latter to stay out for similar reasons.

Thanks for the laugh, Haf. You just failed spectacularly. The next time you choose to make a flimsy accusation and support it with evidence that could best be called a reach of monumental proportions, please do try to first make sure that said evidence wasn't originally meant as a joke.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Khyber' timestamp='1303912098' post='2700333']
[/quote]
I'm not subtle about my grudges. I'm pretty much just down to Grub nowadays.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1303926361' post='2700440']
I'm not subtle about my grudges. I'm pretty much just down to Grub nowadays.
[/quote]
This is such a lie I almost cant quote it in between my guffaws of laughter

Just one?

OK let's start here.

[/quote]

So what you are saying is that you don't even have one post to quote as proof. Gotcha.

[/quote]

Wow.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1303968809' post='2700928']
Dear The Order of the Paradox,

So what you have a !@#$@#$ grudge? Let's roll out. The New Sith Order will end up victorious as you're going to have to sell you're infrastructure to hit us.

Bam! I just went there.
[/quote]
I feel like we've had this conversation before, but not with TOP.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1303969475' post='2700937']
I feel like we've had this conversation before, but not with TOP.
[/quote]
They didn't have to sell their infrastructure to fight us though. This time that is why we'll win, not because we are tactically superior, and economically sound, although I am sure that will play a role as well.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1303969776' post='2700940']
They didn't have to sell their infrastructure to fight us though. This time that is why we'll win, not because we are tactically superior, and economically sound, although I am sure that will play a role as well.
[/quote]
Yep. Our economic superiority to TOP is obvious :rolleyes:

So what you have a !@#$@#$ grudge? Let's roll out. The New Sith Order will end up victorious as you're going to have to sell you're infrastructure to hit us.

Bam! I just went there.
[/quote]

I accept this challenge, sir. And as a random member of TOP, my acceptance is binding on the entire alliance!

Bam! I just went there.
[/quote]

Drunken new Dark Lord is drunk.

Drunken new Sith Lord speaketh.

:v:

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1303969776' post='2700940']
[/quote]

Say, does your nation export that stuff you're smoking?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1303996818' post='2701090']
Unfortunately not. It's obviously great stuff but he just won't share.

Also, since when does TOP have a grudge against NSO?
[/quote]

Since Haflinger vomited that line about 15-20 posts back.