Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1303367459' post='2695359']
No we didn't
[/quote]

Yes, you did. It came a bit after your DoW on TOP, but it most certainly did come.

Edited by Crymson

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303367531' post='2695361']
You'll forgive me if I'm not just going to take your word for it.
[/quote]
Considering it was a long time ago and I doubt anyone has any real screenshots and I'm certainly not going to sift through our battle reports to see whether or not we actually focus-fired TOP and quit hitting GOD and/or anyone else, all your going to get is his word for it!

Also, since we're off-topic right now... good luck Legion!

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1303367507' post='2695360']
Yes, you did. It came a bit after your DoW on TOP, but it most certainly did come.
[/quote]
Crymson, even you know that a good amount of Polar nations(or most alliances for that matter) can't reach TOP nations. There were barely any DoWs by Polar nations on TOP when Grub posted the DoW. It came to a shock to us all. I am sure there were wars between Polar/TOP nations, but there were also wars with GOD and VE nations. NpO didn't just abandon that front because I fought in it more than I fought TOP.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1303367750' post='2695367']
Considering it was a long time ago and I doubt anyone has any real screenshots and I'm certainly not going to sift through our battle reports to see whether or not we actually focus-fired TOP and quit hitting GOD and/or anyone else, all your going to get is his word for it!

Also, since we're off-topic right now... good luck Legion!
[/quote]

It happened. I like how you have no support for your argument and instead argue everyone else is wrong.

[quote name='Fighter26' timestamp='1303367928' post='2695372']
It happened. I like how you have no support for your argument and instead argue everyone else is wrong.
[/quote]
If you look closely, I'm not really arguing anything except that it happened a long time ago and I am far too lazy to look, because frankly I don't care. I just dropped by to give my best to Legion in their continued wars, and got caught up in an interesting line of thought. If you have a problem, why don't [u]you[/u] go find proof to back up your claim, because well, just because everyone says something, doesn't necessarily mean it is fact.

So in other words:
I like how [u]you[/u] have no actual support for your argument and instead argue that everyone else is wrong.

Declarations on GOD/VE decreased significantly after Polaris declared on TOP. The reasons for this could be many, but i can attest to the fact.
In a wider aspect, it doesnt matter anyway. You betrayed us, thats it. Inability to bring military strength to the table does not change that fact.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1303352089' post='2695135']
What a crock of steaming turd. TOP wanted to attack MK, nobody else suggested it or requested it. TOP did what it wanted to do for whatever reason TOP wanted to do it. It did not assist Polar with the fight against \m/ FOK or PC. You do really need to stop filtering everything you type through your revision-o-meter. The fact we did not object to it does not mean we ordered it.
[/quote]
Where you informed about TOP going to pre-empt C&G? YES.
Did you authorize the pre-empting on C&G in order to anticipate their attack on your coalition? YES.
[quote]
[22:48] <Crymson[TOP]> Do you acknowledge that you yourself, before our attacks on MK and GR, stated all of the following: your approval of our war plans against those alliances, your intention to not honor those treaties in this instance, and your agreement that our attack was part of the greater war against \m/ and their allies?
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> correct
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> You acknowledge all of the above?
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> yes
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> Great.
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> I have never said I dont
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> I'm sure you have no issue with me posting that segment on the OWF.
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> Is that correct?
[22:50] <AlmightyGrub> do whatever you feel you need to Crymson
[/quote]
Did you do anything to stop this attack? NO.
Did you peace out with your opponent side after the attack? YES.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79454

Did you declare on TOP in defense of MK? YES. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80158

So, pleace come out of dreamland and face the facts how they happened.

Edited by Ojiras Ajeridas

[quote name='necAnt' timestamp='1303347212' post='2695033']
listen to this man, as he is righr.
failures have been made, wrong desicions been corrected, not evryone may like it, but thats politics and the life of planet bob.
Admin gave us all the power to decide, and we all should accept what other ppl decide for themself, without putting any blame on them.
[/quote]

I prefer this version

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1303341320' post='2694948']
That's nice and all but my (and most TOPers) reason for supporting the treaty is that MK is scary and we need to neutralise them.[/quote]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1303384542' post='2695464']
Woah now! Hold your horses there partner, he is making [i]you[/i] look bad?
[/quote]
There are only a few people who HoT can be embarrassed to be associated with; Crymson is one of those people.

[quote name='Richard Rahl' timestamp='1303330099' post='2694819']
You must have an extremely loose definition of the word competence.
[/quote]

And you must have an extremely narrow definition of the word. Alliances big or small, politically motivated or not are competent in their own right. If the members are satisfied in what their respective alliances provides them. In my mind, they have achieved competency. Who are you and I to judge them that they are not. Do do so is an insult to what they have accomplished.

[quote name='Richard Rahl' timestamp='1303330099' post='2694819']
What's it based on? No competent alliance (of which there are only a handful) wanted to sign a treaty with either NPO or Legion, so you treatied each other. Is it based on mutual loneliness? It's most likely based on NPO needing a meat shield, there is zero foundation of friendship there, and of course you don't trust them because you fought them before (see I can use the same "argument" you are using).[/quote]

Legion and the few alliances that have sign a treaty with NPO after the Armageddon war has my full respect. NPO was beaten, vilified, ostracized and constantly threaten of an attack. As someone said, we were the leper of planet bob. Yet these brave souls still choose to roll with us. Why would NPO not sign with them? To my eyes, that is a rare attribute these days.

Edited by Daimos

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1303390094' post='2695490']
And you must have an extremely narrow definition of the word. Alliances big or small, politically motivated or not are competent in their own right. If the members are satisfied in what their respective alliances provides them. In my mind, they have achieved competency. Who are you and I to judge them that they are not. Do do so is an insult to what they have accomplished.
[/quote]

I think what you are trying to describe is success. Competence itself is pretty static. If you want someone who is competent in finance but ends up loosing all your money, theres no way to argue around that he is competent.

If your aim however, was to free yourself of all monetary bindings, then you were successful.

Get what im saying?

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1303336782' post='2694894']
Most people don't get to see the serious stuff MKers post.
[/quote]
This truly is the one tragedy of our relatively closed door membership. Few people get to see the glory that is a wall of text by Unsure or SPH.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1303390094' post='2695490']
And you must have an extremely narrow definition of the word. Alliances big or small, politically motivated or not are competent in their own right. If the members are satisfied in what their respective alliances provides them. In my mind, they have achieved competency. Who are you and I to judge them that they are not. Do do so is an insult to what they have accomplished.[/quote]

You are either competent or not. Competence is not in the eye of the beholder.

[quote]Legion and the few alliances that have sign a treaty with NPO after the Armageddon war has my full respect. NPO was beaten, vilified, ostracized and constantly threaten of an attack. As someone said, we were the leper of planet bob. Yet these brave souls still choose to roll with us. Why would NPO not sign with them? To my eyes, that is a rare attribute these days.
[/quote]

You don't even see the hypocrisy of your arguments, do you?

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1303397997' post='2695541']
Never say never. :smug:
[/quote]
oh please! oh please! oh please!

That would soooo make my year if you guys game to the resuce.

I'll make it easy. Here is my nation link.
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=13547"]I'm your huckleberry[/url]

Edited by Simon De Montfort

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1303397997' post='2695541']
Never say never. :smug:
[/quote]

Unfortunately you just said it twice. Ironic when you consider that this thread has contained a lot of criticism of TOP standing by its treaty obligations. I really do urge you to consider taking your treaty relationships more seriously. Especially when you have people like Grub continually reminding us of just how worthy your alliance is.

[quote name='crazy canuck' timestamp='1303404516' post='2695619']
Unfortunately you just said it twice. Ironic when you consider that this thread has contained a lot of criticism of TOP standing by its treaty obligations. I really do urge you to consider taking your treaty relationships more seriously. Especially when you have people like Grub continually reminding us of just how worthy your alliance is.
[/quote]

*aherm*

might i step in and say we had no treaty obligations with top but obligations with mk?

do people ever stop talking about this !@#$? :ph34r:

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1303406122' post='2695647']
*aherm*

might i step in and say we had no treaty obligations with top but obligations with mk?

do people ever stop talking about this !@#$? :ph34r:
[/quote]
He isn't even talking about that. Get with the program.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1303406467' post='2695649']
He isn't even talking about that. Get with the program.
[/quote]

sounds like it. plus i think theyre more angry that more alliances are piling on them rather than top honoring a treaty. though id be me angry at mk than top.

but as a member of polaris its my job to be angry at top. so i will just leave it at 'Never say never. :smug: '