Ragnarok Announcement

Rampage3

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='gambona' timestamp='1301201657' post='2677921']
Bob is a good guy, sorry to hear this awful news and wish a speedy recovery to his sister and his return to Planet Bob.
[/quote]
My thoughts are pretty much exactly as the above.

When I first started CN as a different nation about a year ago, Bob was Nemesis,s Minister of Economic Affairs, took me under his wing as a new player and I was made his Deputy. He is a true friend, I babysat his nation for him and would be willing to again. Good luck Bob and my prayers are for you and your family. Peace my Brother

Sweet Bob,

You, your sister and your family are I am sure getting tons of prayers and well wishes. May they be resoundingly heard and a speedy recovery seen.

Real life trumps CN, but family trumps EVERYTHING.

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please send word of progress when you can. :wub:

Graciously,
Lady Kirke

I am saddened to hear of your sister’s condition. My thoughts will be of you regaining your precious relationship with her and I know she must feel your love for her now!
Payers will be made and will guide her to a speedy recovery. At that time I will have tears of joy for you both.
Gretch