FOK Announcement

ArneS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1300994245' post='2674860']
And this is why people need to take good offers before its too late.
[/quote]
It's still not too late to be too late. :smug:

But the situation is becoming a lot more grim as the clock ticks.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1300995283' post='2674881']
Mushroom Kingdom - bailed out again.
[/quote]
It's almost like people have allies and utilize them. This is clearly a terrible strategy.

Edited by Beefspari

It's amazing how accurately this quote...

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1300994396' post='2674863']
LOL MK, you need MORE help against NADC? :rolleyes: They must be kicking your asses for you to call in FOK :lol1::lol1:
[/quote]
...predicted this quote...

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1300995536' post='2674885']
LOL oh dear Doomhouse calling for help again. Well I guess its pretty clear Failhouse has proven to be a complete joke. Holy Admin you all must be desperate to embarrass yourselves yet again in public. Poor FOK always stuck cleaning up other peoples messes. Looks like Doomhouse is your new TGE. :awesome: Good luck FOK, with the collection of idiots running this war you have you work cut out for you.
[/quote]

I thank our allies in FOK for lending their support against NADC and TSI. Perhaps now they will reconsider the haste with which they refused the Kingdom's generosity.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1300994245' post='2674860']
And this is why people need to take good offers before its too late.
[/quote]

Yes because the 2 alliances involved in this DoW clearly deserved to pay 48,000 tech combined to exit the war right?

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1300995536' post='2674885']
LOL oh dear Doomhouse calling for help again. Well I guess its pretty clear Failhouse has proven to be a complete joke. Holy Admin you all must be desperate to embarrass yourselves yet again in public. Poor FOK always stuck cleaning up other peoples messes. Looks like Doomhouse is your new TGE. :awesome: Good luck FOK, with the collection of idiots running this war you have you work cut out for you.
[/quote]

Grasping at the straws are we now? You're better than this TBB.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1300996842' post='2674917']
Yes because the 2 alliances involved in this DoW clearly deserved to pay 48,000 tech combined to exit the war right?
[/quote]
Pretty sure people were warned that they'd get smaller sentencing if they left early on, but they didn't.

[/quote]

In tech deals? At 3m/100? Especially when NADC has continued waffling with regards to peace and wasted our time on multiple occasions and have come under the impression that they're somehow doing well, I do think it's warranted.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1300996918' post='2674921']
Grasping at the straws are we now? You're better than this TBB.
[/quote]

I'd say the MK nation at war with me with 44 aid cycles was grasping at straws. But hey.
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396465

Bwahahahaha how pathetic...

You guys REALLY needed to help out your allies on these alliances? Either means your allies suck at war or FOK is just doing this for greed and lulz at others expense.

Either way o/ FOK the coalition trash boys!

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1300997411' post='2674932']
I'm 99% certain the OP doesn't mention TPF.
[/quote]

Not too hard to figure out :P. It was probably in poor taste, though.

[quote name='AndrewHG' timestamp='1300997417' post='2674933']
I'd say the MK nation at war with me with 44 aid cycles was grasping at straws. But hey.
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396465
[/quote]
Cool story, bro.

Im sure Ardus is reeling in frustration over his nation at the moment. :rolleyes:

Edited by tamerlane

I don't get how "only NPO's upper tier comes out of peace mode" is extermination. That's literally the issue that's causing them to drag it out. No one else needs to do it.

As for chefjoe, not like you'd hold back.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300997143' post='2674925']

Hit TPF where it hurts, FOK!
[/quote]

Pretty sure we did not get declared on, unless you are claiming that you are specifically targeting close allies of ours in attempt to force our hand in something?

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300997404' post='2674930']
In tech deals? At 3m/100? Especially when NADC has continued waffling with regards to peace and wasted our time on multiple occasions and have come under the impression that they're somehow doing well, I do think it's warranted.
[/quote]

They also had some pretty specific slot restrictions tied to them and were offered about 2-3 days ago. So do not act like these offers were on the table to these aa's for an extended period of time or were simple tech deals that could be done at their leisure.

[/quote]Aggression doesn't pay. Er...

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300997404' post='2674930']
[/quote]Waffling? I fail to see how the NADC has waffled, other than from a failure of your own expectations and clouded perception.