FOK Announcement

ArneS

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1301002740' post='2675062']
My objective is to reduce and conclude this war as quickly as possible. Such is in the interest of all, though foes refuse to recognize it. We will structure incentives and forces toward this end.

To not do so would be the greatest evil.
[/quote]
No one's buying your pseudo-moralist crap, mostly because your giggling prominent posters can't keep it together for you.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300999836' post='2674998']
Let's go ahead and get this out of the way using mode as predictor and save time in the future, but beware, spoiler:

[spoiler] [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100123025319/cybernations/images/thumb/0/09/Flag_of_FOK.svg/360px-Flag_of_FOK.svg.png[/img]

FOK demands 30,000 tech in tribute from TSI [/spoiler]
[/quote]

In all fairness to FOK, I don't think they demand much (if any) reps for their wars.

Unlike us.

My objective is to reduce and conclude this war as quickly as possible. Such is in the interest of all, though foes refuse to recognize it. We will structure incentives and forces toward this end.

[/quote]

Of course it is, you are so kind sir, sorry for thinking the worst of you...

[spoiler]Sometimes I wonder if you really believe in what you are saying, I hope not.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300999836' post='2674998']
Let's go ahead and get this out of the way using mode as predictor and save time in the future, but beware, spoiler:

[spoiler] [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100123025319/cybernations/images/thumb/0/09/Flag_of_FOK.svg/360px-Flag_of_FOK.svg.png[/img]

FOK demands 30,000 tech in tribute from TSI [/spoiler]
[/quote]

Actually, FOK hasn't demanded nor received any reps for over 2,5 years now, but don't let that get in the way of your little theory.

In actuality though, this is more about allies requesting our help and:

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1300999845' post='2675000']
FOK sure does love war :P
[/quote]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1301003049' post='2675072']
Shame, FOK, lost alot of respect for you this war
[/quote]
You're breaking my heart J. :(

Also, I believe the reps issue is something that can (and should) be discussed in a seperate thread, as it has little, if anything, to do with our DoW.
Please take it elsewhere.

[/quote]
So adding more alliances to the war=reducing the war? Doomhouse's rationale gets better by the hour.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1301002465' post='2675051']
Heres for the poor assumption ?
[/quote]
I hardly see how one line of text means the NADC "has continued waffling with regards to peace and wasted our time on multiple occasions".

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1301002893' post='2675068']
No one's buying your pseudo-moralist crap, mostly because your giggling prominent posters can't keep it together for you.
[/quote]

"The new test for seriousness is no longer based on alliance rank but giggling prominent posters" - Schattenman

Rich, Schatt. Real rich.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1301003228' post='2675079']
I hardly see how one line of text means the NADC "has continued waffling with regards to peace and wasted our time on multiple occasions".
[/quote]

It's idiotic to talk about peace at all if you have no intentions of peacing. It's a waste of time to have a meeting just to say "haha guys we're staying in and we're winning."

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1301003542' post='2675087']
I am giggling like mad right now

[/quote]

Don't do that! You'll undermine Ardus' pseudo-moralist crap!!!

What have you done?!

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1301003439' post='2675085']
It's idiotic to talk about peace at all if you have no intentions of peacing. It's a waste of time to have a meeting just to say "haha guys we're staying in and we're winning."
[/quote]It's idiotic to offer peace on multiple occasions, even when you know it's going to be rejected, only for the sake of being able to jack up terms and claim that your opponent continues to waffle.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1301003679' post='2675093']
Don't do that! You'll undermine Ardus' pseudo-moralist crap!!!

What have you done?!
[/quote]

ardus is a big dummy why does he pretend that he's not afflicted with severe ADHD and is ten years old like literally all of doomhouse

I mean really, who are we fooling?

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' timestamp='1301003559' post='2675089']
Bandwagon much? :unsure:
[/quote]
It's not really a bandwagon when we're calling people in to help in desperation with our losing war. FOK did enter because we were losing this right?

Edited by neneko

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1301003149' post='2675075']
You're breaking my heart J. :(

Also, I believe the reps issue is something that can (and should) be discussed in a seperate thread, as it has little, if anything, to do with our DoW.
Please take it elsewhere.
[/quote]

Part of the rationale being presented by those on your "side" for your entry is the unwillingness of the alliances you hit to accept terms that were already on the table for them.

So in this sense, the terms presented have a direct correlation to your DoW

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1301003750' post='2675096']
It's idiotic to offer peace on multiple occasions, even when you know it's going to be rejected, only for the sake of being able to jack up terms and claim that your opponent continues to waffle.
[/quote]

TOP has never approached NADC about surrender terms, I waited for your gov to come to us

Edited by Timberland