FOK Announcement

ArneS

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300997813' post='2674944']
I don't get how "only NPO's upper tier comes out of peace mode" is extermination. That's literally the issue that's causing them to drag it out. No one else needs to do it.

As for chefjoe, not like you'd hold back.
[/quote]
probably because absolutely nobody including some from your own side genuinely believe that it's only "1 month" of warfare for those large nations, and removing all their infra in that 1 month period is designed to remove Pacifica's ability to rebuild for quite some time, when they didn't do any aggressive acts to cause this war in the first place, but hey, just a thought, it isn't like I have gotten opinions from all sides already.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1300997863' post='2674945']
Pretty sure we did not get declared on, unless you are claiming that you are specifically targeting close allies of ours in attempt to force our hand in something?
[/quote]

Yeah, basically.

[quote]They also had some pretty specific slot restrictions tied to them and were offered about 2-3 days ago. So do not act like these offers were on the table to these aa's for an extended period of time or were simple tech deals that could be done at their leisure.
[/quote]
For NADC, white peace was on the table for a long time. TSI hasn't tried to negotiate the terms or I don't think they have.

I don't get how "only NPO's upper tier comes out of peace mode" is extermination. That's literally the issue that's causing them to drag it out. No one else needs to do it.

[/quote]
So the part you guys said about less than 5% of the total AA can be in peacemode counts as "only NPO's upper tier".

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1300997519' post='2674935']
Bwahahahaha how pathetic...

You guys REALLY needed to help out your allies on these alliances? Either means your allies suck at war or FOK is just doing this for greed and lulz at others expense.

Either way o/ FOK the coalition trash boys!
[/quote]

Acting like petulant children who just had their toys taken away by laughing and calling people names really is unbecoming of you and TBB. You really should be ashamed.

At least ChairmanHal tried to spin this.

[/quote]

To turn that around, please explain how those 9 nations over 100k that they have pose such a long term threat to your bloc that they need to be exterminated before allowing NPO to peace a war that you started?

Paranoid much?

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1300998222' post='2674958']
To turn that around, please explain how those 9 nations over 100k that they have pose such a long term threat to your bloc that they need to be exterminated before allowing NPO to peace a war that you started?

Paranoid much?
[/quote]

We're equal opportunity home wreckers and would hate to see anyone left out.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300998120' post='2674955']
Well, I was more referring to it only being NPO's upper tier as opposed to say TPF's.
[/quote]
I'm sorry but when you say 95% or more of the alliance must be in warmode, stating you're ONLY asking for a select group totally loses meaning.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300997662' post='2674940']
So now that we've determined that is actually is a war of extermination, do you really expect any more surrenders? <_<
[/quote]
Uh yes, today actually.

And no this is not a war of "extermination", god forbid.

Considering it's been of your design to have them in PM for the entire conflict, it wouldn't make sense for us to hand you a victory and no one's going to be friends with NPO after this and they're the biggest alliance in the group.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1300998293' post='2674960']
We're equal opportunity home wreckers and would hate to see anyone left out.
[/quote]

By all means then, lets just settle this up where MK and NPO have it out with each other in a nice little solo battle of top end wreckage.

As for chefjoe, not like you'd hold back.
[/quote]

Step 1 - Offer seemingly reasonable terms too early to clear out NPO/NpO allies.
Step 2 - Declare those terms off the table when they aren't immediately accepted.
Some days/weeks pass...
Step 3 - GOONS/whatever demands some amount of tech that no alliance would willingly pay in exchange for peace.
Some hours/days pass...
Step 4 - Have some ally declare war if terms are not accepted.

You've done this throughout the war and with this declaration are doing it again.

This isn't about what plans you have for NPO, this is perhaps far more sinister.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300998410' post='2674966']
Considering it's been of your design to have them in PM for the entire conflict, it wouldn't make sense for us to hand you a victory and no one's going to be friends with NPO after this and they're the biggest alliance in the group.
[/quote]

So if no one will be friends with them after this, where exactly is the "they pose a threat" part coming in....you are still losing me there...

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300998410' post='2674966']no one's going to be friends with NPO after this and they're the biggest alliance in the group.
[/quote]
I'm not really sure how attacking NPO without solid reason and then issuing unacceptable terms somehow would make people dislike NPO if they previously were favorable. On the other hand I can see how it would completely solidify a bloodlust for you and company that didn't exist in any form prior to you raising the black flag (unacceptable terms - 95% in warmode, clock for a 4 week beat down doesnt start until reach and stops if anyone goes back into pm).

NADC gov came to me directly to discuss surrender terms, so we went ahead and set up a meeting, they were going to receive white peace from ALL of us. TOP/MK/UMBRELLA. At the end of the meeting NADC gov declined our terms. We told them we'd give them a 3 day extension to reconsider our offer and they declined again.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300998657' post='2674972']
Step 1 - Offer seemingly reasonable terms too early to clear out NPO/NpO allies.
Step 2 - Declare those terms off the table when they aren't immediately accepted.
Some days/weeks pass...
Step 3 - GOONS/whatever demands some amount of tech that no alliance would willingly pay in exchange for peace.
Some hours/days pass...
Step 4 - Have some ally declare war if terms are not accepted.

You've done this throughout the war and with this declaration are doing it again.

This isn't about what plans you have for NPO, this is perhaps far more sinister.
[/quote]

Because clearly NPO's allies and allies of those allies deserve to pay nearly 4 billion cash and 108,000 tech to exit a war they are about 7 chains out from the center of (lest us not forget this is afterall "the same war") especially given the central party in this conflict is already at peace and received no formal cash or tech reps whatsoever.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1300998805' post='2674979']
NADC gov came to me directly to discuss surrender terms, so we went ahead and set up a meeting, they were going to receive white peace from ALL of us. TOP/MK/UMBRELLA. At the end of the meeting NADC gov declined our terms. We told them we'd give them a 3 day extension to reconsider our offer and they declined again.
[/quote]

The horror.... You are all monsters!

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300998410' post='2674966']
no one's going to be friends with NPO after this and they're the biggest alliance in the group.
[/quote]

Why? Is it for the big bad NPO keeping their upper tier in peace mode, or is it for not getting into the original war fast enough for you?

Also Fok, this is disappointing to see, you're just band wagoning to get some one to abandon their friends, a friend who was attacked by a party that is purely just out for blood.

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1300998728' post='2674976']
So if no one will be friends with them after this, where exactly is the "they pose a threat" part coming in....you are still losing me there...
[/quote]

I meant it more to be "DH and NPO aren't going to be friends."

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1300998799' post='2674978']
I'm not really sure how attacking NPO without solid reason and then issuing unacceptable terms somehow would make people dislike NPO if they previously were favorable. On the other hand I can see how it would completely solidify a bloodlust for you and company that didn't exist in any form prior to you raising the black flag (unacceptable terms - 95% in warmode, clock for a 4 week beat down doesnt start until reach and stops if anyone goes back into pm).
[/quote]

I didn't say otherwise. NPO hasn't tried to negotiate and it'd be a lie to say there was no bad blood before this. Not like we're totally unaccomodating.

Also, ChairmanHal, man that is really paranoid considering very little in terms of reps will be taken overall and the only tech terms except for one alliance will be tech deals.

In TCK's figure, he includes the Legion reps which were obviously going to go down from the initial figure which was meant to highlight their total evasion of the war.

108,000 when it's tech deals and only 18k of it is direct tech isn't as a big deal of a deal as you make it seem.

In addition, not 7 chains, 2 chains. NpO-Legion-NPO NpO-STA-TPF.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1300995536' post='2674885']
LOL oh dear Doomhouse calling for help again. Well I guess its pretty clear Failhouse has proven to be a complete joke. Holy Admin you all must be desperate to embarrass yourselves yet again in public. Poor FOK always stuck cleaning up other peoples messes. Looks like Doomhouse is your new TGE. :awesome: Good luck FOK, with the collection of idiots running this war you have you work cut out for you.
[/quote]

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1300997519' post='2674935']
Bwahahahaha how pathetic...

You guys REALLY needed to help out your allies on these alliances? Either means your allies suck at war or FOK is just doing this for greed and lulz at others expense.

Either way o/ FOK the coalition trash boys!
[/quote]
You people should really abandon this line of reasoning considering all of the alliances that hit GOONs and iFOK that could be run through this same argument.

Edited by Beefspari