FOK Announcement

ArneS

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1301002648' post='2675058']
And then what are you going to do about it?
[/quote]

You've been wrong about MK/Umbrella for a while now; I doubt there will be an 'it'. I'm just commenting on the slippery slope that this front is on and with consideration of its wider impact on the community. My attention is fixed to the proximity of these events and my interests, and fair play is something I care about.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PinkV' timestamp='1301004950' post='2675134']
Or, maybe FOK is tired of the drama and fears the war will prevent new nations from building a solid foundation and will prevent us from getting new players, which will happen if this war doesn't somehow end soon. By putting an even tighter hold on Pacifica 'n Friends, Doomhouse 'n Friends will win the war even quicker, or at least press armed resistance on the fronts that aren't so heavily involved in this war.

On another note welcome to the struggle and happy hunting FOK

o/
[/quote]

Quite bluntly u just argued for the case that MK needs more support against NADC to end the war sooner.You ought to visit MK or GOONS about OWF posting, cause you sir are not very good at it. :ph34r:

Edited by alyster

FOK you are imposing reps, just like Umbrella. Just because you didn't grab the money of out the guy's pocket, you are still part of the gang bashing his head on the ground while the robbery occurs.

This thread is all about your backing of large reparations payments. So don't try and deflect it out of this topic.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1301003087' post='2675074']
Calling out for help. A sure sign you are WINNING! :lol1:
[/quote]

:lol1:

Though going back to the the numbers, I see you guys want 25% of tech as punishment for not surrendering when first the offer was made. As logs are beginning to appear, you might as well publicly give your next batch of terms for example if/when we give you the finger again.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1301005702' post='2675159']
Read what you wrote, and try to wrap your head around the fact that none of it matters. Who is saying what, claims, etc, is only obscuring your view of reality. By encouraging people like NADC to reject reasonable offers that are in front of them, you're hurting, not helping. It would have been prudent to accept when the lenient offer was made, as it was clear your cause was lost. If they did, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Instead, you people run around all over the place pretending that there is something left that you can do, saying X or Y will never be accepted, etc, and it's only going to get people seriously hurt.

Consider what happens from here on out to be a wake up call. It's over, cut your losses and let it go.
[/quote]
You are a sad little man, you know that?

Also, overly desperate to end this war, because you know the longer it drags on, the more problems it causes for you and your friends. And I'm not talking about NS problems, although we are leaving our mark there as well.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300994617' post='2674868']
You're the best, a-round.

Nothin's ever gonna keeeep you down.
[/quote]

Sweep the leg.

[quote]And this is why people need to take good offers before its too late.[/quote]

What a wonderful world.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1301005633' post='2675155']
Impero's right though, you can drag all sorts of stuff into this thread that doesn't belong here, but in the end there's little going to change at this point.

We'll be talking to NADC and TSI at one point in the future I'm sure, have some patience. :P
[/quote]

Except for the fact that I am not the one that initially brought terms up in this thread, Impero was. So i am not dragging anything into a thread that was not already here. What I am doing however is clarifying claims that are blatantly false and inaccurate made by individuals on your side.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1301005702' post='2675159']
Read what you wrote, and try to wrap your head around the fact that none of it matters. Who is saying what, claims, etc, is only obscuring your view of reality. By encouraging people like NADC to reject reasonable offers that are in front of them, you're hurting, not helping. It would have been prudent to accept when the lenient offer was made, as it was clear your cause was lost. If they did, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Instead, you people run around all over the place pretending that there is something left that you can do, saying X or Y will never be accepted, etc, and it's only going to get people seriously hurt.

Consider what happens from here on out to be a wake up call. It's over, cut your losses and let it go.
[/quote]

No one encouraged NADC TSI or anyone else to accept or reject anything. They are both more than capable of making that decision on their own. Now if you can wrap your head around the fact that they are not a central party to this fight, and if you wanted them out giving them a simple mode of exit rather than asking for 50k tech and countering with FoK when the offer was not accepted in 24 hrs or less is in fact counter productive to your stared goal of bringing this to a close.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1301005957' post='2675165']
You are a sad little man, you know that?

Also, overly desperate to end this war, because you know the longer it drags on, the more problems it causes for you and your friends. And I'm not talking about NS problems, although we are leaving our mark there as well.
[/quote]

Keep your chin up, champ.

lol at all the bawwing in this thread about NADC not accepting your merciful terms quickly enough. :rolleyes:

You're [i]turning down[/i] my mercy?

[i]You're[/i] turning down [i]my[/i] mercy?

No, Sir. We just haven't gotten back to you with our answer yet. As you know, there's a great many alliances in our coalition to communicate with before we make a decision of this magnitude.

To late. You've turned down my mercy for the last time. Now you deal with the Dutchman.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1301006035' post='2675167']
Turning down our reasonable offers won't make your terms lighter.
[/quote]

Well how much "heavier" are you going to make them for example say another round 35% or 45% tech? Come on, your side are leaking logs left, right and centre. You might as well do it here.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1301005990' post='2675166']
What a wonderful world.
[/quote]
I agree.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1301006645' post='2675178']
To late. You've turned down my mercy for the last time. Now you deal with the Dutchman.
[/quote]
Sigged! :P

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1301006456' post='2675173']
Now if you can wrap your head around the fact that they are not a central party to this fight, and if you wanted them out giving them a simple mode of exit rather than asking for 50k tech and countering with FoK when the offer was not accepted in 24 hrs or less is in fact counter productive to your stared goal of bringing this to a close.
[/quote]
Timberland already said earlier in this thread that NADC came to us of terms, we gave them an offer of white peace and 3 days to answer and they said no.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1301003967' post='2675104']
TOP has never approached NADC about surrender terms, I waited for your gov to come to us
[/quote]

I don't like doing this in fact I hate it, My apologies Baldr.

[quote]
[15:17] <Baldr[TOP]> Are you aware that NADC has had several opportunities to get white peace, and has turned them down?
[/quote]

It goes on to say that TOP has discussed giving us white peace on TOP forums.
as for FOK and GOONS there is absolutely nothing wrong with us holding out until you guys bring a better proposition to the table.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1301005942' post='2675163']
FOK you are imposing reps, just like Umbrella. Just because you didn't grab the money of out the guy's pocket, you are still part of the gang bashing his head on the ground while the robbery occurs.

This thread is all about your backing of large reparations payments. So don't try and deflect it out of this topic.
[/quote]
*Yawn*

We're here to support those we are friends with and allied to. It's nothing different from what other alliances do.
[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1301006168' post='2675169']
Except for the fact that I am not the one that initially brought terms up in this thread.
[/quote]
If white peace was initially offered, why didn't NADC and TSI take it?
Now we're going to have to use force to get them off our allies. Unfortunate, but I guess that's what the leadership of NADC and TSI should have realized earlier.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301007015' post='2675187']
as for FOK and GOONS there is absolutely nothing wrong with us holding out until you guys bring a better proposition to the table.
[/quote]
Well, I for one don't consider white peace to be a bad proposition...

Edited by Tromp

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1300997631' post='2674938']
Not too hard to figure out :P. It was probably in poor taste, though.
[/quote]

I'd agree.

Hey there FOK, heard you'd like to have some fun. We're glad to see you. :)

Oh, I'd also like to point out that TSI wasn't even given terms by MK until one or two days ago. So, if there's any discussion about us waffling and therefore deserving 'harsher treatment', consider it null and void.

Edited by Shurukian

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1301006901' post='2675184']
Timberland already said earlier in this thread that NADC came to us of terms, we gave them an offer of white peace and 3 days to answer and they said no.
[/quote]
The primary problem at that time that I know of was GOONS wanting monstrous reps.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1301006898' post='2675183']
Sigged! :P
[/quote]

Oh sure. The one time I get sigg'd and I messed up the spelling.

Enjoy the war. Hopefully we'll be seeing you on the battlefield very soon.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1301006901' post='2675184']
[/quote]What people fail to realize here is loyalty and honor. You might think it's ok, but I for one wouldn't feel right about abandoning our allies, whom we entered the war with and for. As soon as our allies get out, we can talk.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1301007041' post='2675189']
*Yawn*

We're here to support those we are friends with and allied to. It's nothing different from what other alliances do.

If white peace was initially offered, why didn't NADC and TSI take it?
Now we're going to have to use force to get them off our allies. Unfortunate, but I guess that's what the leadership of NADC and TSI should have realized earlier.

Well, I for one don't consider white peace to be a bad proposition...
[/quote]
How are ya Tromp?
anyway as I said GOONS is hanging this up.
what self deserving alliance is going to subject themselves
to Hegemony era Reps when it would be less costly to fight on until
a better proposition is brought to the table?

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1301007285' post='2675196']
How are ya Tromp?
anyway as I said GOONS is hanging this up.
what self deserving alliance is going to subject themselves
to Hegemony era Reps when it would be less costly to fight on until
a better proposition is brought to the table?
[/quote]

So... No money down, only terms being no re-entry... That is hegemony era reps?

I think I see how people claim we are so terrible now. I just couldn't believe it before.