The most pathetic attempt at intel warfare ever.

[quote name='KingEsus' timestamp='1300693520' post='2672051']
Oh well Goons, no pubbie tears for you today. Better luck next time.

P.S MK [i]are[/i] attention whores.
[/quote]

9 posts in before the perpetual stiffy for GOONS pops up. How flattering.

More flattering than the delusions of Methrage and, sadly, even some Pacificans (once upon a time Pacifica actually had decent mouthpieces).

[i]We're desperate, defeated, and any number of other adjectives.[/i] Say it enough and it must be so. ;)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I find the message in the quoted text of the original post to be quite enchanting in a time of angry players messaging each other trying to do the 'no u' as they launch nuclear missiles at one another (or in the horrible event you have none and are receiving them), it truly is a breath of toxic air that I enjoy breathing. We need more comedy like this.

I highly recommend New Pacific Order send fake surrender terms to GOONS as a response. Would make my day soo much more funny. Also, I do commend you guys for having a tremendous amount of low-tier nations with nuclear weapons. I have never seen soo many 2K, 3K, 4K, 5K and 6K NS nations with 15-20 wonders, 5-10 nuclear weapons and 200-600 tech...

It's a god send, free aid from New Pacific Order, reason: someone left the vault open. :P

Anyway, be good folks. See y'all on IRC.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1300711445' post='2672169']
If I was on your side, I'd help you out, but I was talking about targets in PhoenixAscendants range, I haven't looked for any in yours.
[/quote]
Too bad since the war is mainly on my NS range.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1300715619' post='2672209']
I highly recommend New Pacific Order send fake surrender terms to GOONS as a response. Would make my day soo much more funny.[/quote]

With out any joke we can provide you with real individual surrender terms. Hit me a PM if your interested. B-)

Edited by alyster

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1300717037' post='2672220']
With out any joke we can provide you with real individual surrender terms. Hit me a PM if your interested. B-)
[/quote]

Depends, do you guys offer free webcam sessions with Michelle Rodriguez? ^_^ If not, then no. But, I would love to have a copy of your terms.

[quote name='PinkV' timestamp='1300697373' post='2672081']
So basically, the Mushroom Kingdom sent you another PM about forced peace/surrendering, [b]you thought it was real[/b]
[/quote]

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1300717296' post='2672221']
Depends, do you guys offer free webcam sessions with Michelle Rodriguez? ^_^ If not, then no. But, I would love to have a copy of your terms.
[/quote]

No, we don't offer that, but we do offer Bootleg radio. Yesterday's show was :awesome: with WickedJ and someone from GOONS (sorry didn't catch a name) on as guests.

Edited by alyster

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1300707521' post='2672134']
Not as funny as getting NoR to attack him though

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/mmd3xu.png[/IMG]

:lol1:
[/quote]

I will agree with this. :lol1:

Oops? ^_^

[quote name='PinkV' timestamp='1300698670' post='2672086']
[b]Pacifica is an over sized war machine that is pretty much infamous for pissing the world off and starting many major conflicts.[/b] So keep waving your ego around, I'm sure one day when your alliance is no longer sanctioned it will be the only thing worth holding onto. [i]Nordreich is an alliance of wonderful fighters, and unlike you we can manage without aid coming from other alliances.[/i] NoR has won a great number of battles in this war, and has suffered a great number of defeats as well, [u]but at least we don't make complete fools out of ourselves in the process.[/u] Can't say so much of the same for Pacifica now can we?
[/quote]

-[b]Bold[/b]: Your mistaking today's NPO as pre-Karma NPO, and only the ignorant would fail to realize that NPO paid a massive reparation to pay for its previous crimes. People and alliances often change over time, many of them don't stay static. Now why don't you be nice and give NPO a second chance instead of stomping on it repeatedly?

-[i]Italic[/i]: I don't see very much aid coming from other alliances in NPO's aid screen. Ironically, one of your allies, GOONS, is being spoon-fed by MK and Umbrella and I do believe DH had boasted something about a massive aid operation that gave over $5.3 billion to MK's and GOONS's fighters. I wonder why.

-[u]Underlined[/u]: What's your definition of making a fool of yourself? Attempting to stay out of a conflict and get preemptied by DH and its allies over flimsy evidences? Didn't TOP preemptied the C&G Union for the same exact reason and some of MK's and ODN's members whined about it? Oh the irony.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1300734463' post='2672433']
Out of curiosity, did anyone actually fall for this?
[/quote]

I too am wondering if that is the case and if so...

[img]http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bush-mission-accomplished.jpg[/img]

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1300732805' post='2672415']
only the ignorant

one of your allies, GOONS

What's your definition of making a fool of yourself?
[/quote]

Look, mommy....I made a pretty snowflake.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1300712693' post='2672176']
Cool story bro. Now leaving the fairytales aside, Mael was simply appauled by the low level of tactics Doomhouse is willing to conduct. But then again it isn't that much of a surprise.

This coming from a person who joined in March 9 2011?
[/quote]

***Rejoined on March 9,2011. Been here on and off since Karma.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1300717449' post='2672225']
I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.
[/quote]

If you thought it was a joke, why make a thread about it? The only thing worse than calling a group of people mindless buffoons, is publicly being outsmarted by mindless buffoons. Speaking of mindless buffoons..