The most pathetic attempt at intel warfare ever.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300919205' post='2674032']
My question was not answered. Can you summon someone with enough brain power to process what I was asking, please? You seem to be running an older model.
[/quote]
Oh, I must had skipped the first sentence. Did you ask Ogedei Khan how he/she would understand the false messages? If so, then I have no answers for that.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='VenetianBlind' timestamp='1300697182' post='2672078']
If you believed that apology was an attempt to 'trap' anyone, well...
[/quote]
Still, you got to admit that the only thing that would fail harder than this would be if someone actually fell for it.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1300921734' post='2674065']
Oh, I must had skipped the first sentence. Did you ask Ogedei Khan how he/she would understand the false messages? If so, then I have no answers for that.
[/quote]

You're not grasping the conversation in its entirety.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300909597' post='2673926']
How exactly would PMing an individual with which you are at war with this kind of false information be something 'you can understand'? How would that make any sense whatsoever? The person would already be familiar with your user name and already know you're not a member of their alliance.
[/quote]

I didn't mean someone you are actually fighting- that obviously won't work :excl: . I meant I'd expect one or two people in an alliance trying to deceive their opponents ([b]people in an alliance[/b] they are at war with) into doing something stupid. But sending fake-official PM's to all or a large portion of an alliance is just distasteful imo.

I think this thread might be the "Most pathetic attempt at badly spun propaganda".

Seriously, I think you might be mistaking opportunism for desperation. Like earlier on in the war when some cunning members of GOONS organised tech deals with members of Legion. These guys gave up their three million, somewhat oblivious that these characters were at war with their alliance. I suspect they might not have got their fifty tech in return...

[quote name='Ogedei Khan' timestamp='1300961035' post='2674588']
I didn't mean someone you are actually fighting- that obviously won't work :excl: . I meant I'd expect one or two people in an alliance trying to deceive their opponents ([b]people in an alliance[/b] they are at war with) into doing something stupid. But sending fake-official PM's to all or a large portion of an alliance is just distasteful imo.
[/quote]

"distasteful"? Have you ever read these forums? :awesome:

All's fair in love and war, as the saying goes.

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' timestamp='1300995276' post='2674880']
I feel less intelligent after reading three posts from both sides of the argument in this topic.

Congratulations. I think.
[/quote]

Really? I usually feel like a genius after seeing what crap the resident halfwits come up with.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1301015654' post='2675378']
Really? I usually feel like a genius after seeing what crap the resident halfwits come up with.
[/quote]
So did I, but reading all of this garbage and ninny arguing over trivial things and ideals that both sides are guilty of at one point or another is insulting enough to my intelligence to LITERALLY lower it.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300987564' post='2674760']
"distasteful"? Have you ever read these forums? :awesome:

All's fair in love and war, as the saying goes.
[/quote]

Fair enough. Everyone has their own "taste" I guess -_-

[quote name='PinkV' timestamp='1300698670' post='2672086']
Pacifica is an over sized war machine that is pretty much infamous for pissing the world off and starting many major conflicts. So keep waving your ego around, I'm sure one day when your alliance is no longer sanctioned it will be the only thing worth holding onto. Nordreich is an alliance of wonderful fighters, and unlike you we can manage without aid coming from other alliances. NoR has won a great number of battles in this war, and has suffered a great number of defeats as well, but at least we don't make complete fools out of ourselves in the process. Can't say so much of the same for Pacifica now can we?
[/quote]

I love how you mention NPO and their "waving" of their "ego around," then go on a little ego trip yourself.

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1301156509' post='2677192']
I love how you mention NPO and their "waving" of their "ego around," then go on a little ego trip yourself.
[/quote]

Read all of my posts, then read all of the Pacifican posts, then look up the word "ego", then look up the word "pride", then look back at my post, then to yours, then to mine again.Post yfw you realized the mistake in your logic..

Edited by PinkV