The most pathetic attempt at intel warfare ever.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1300753546' post='2672724']
Why am I not surprised?
[/quote]

I'd guess because we've said it or alluded to it numerous times.

First: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ally

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ally
[/quote]

[OOC: Real world applications that don't match up with CN's do not hold up. Case in point: the above. In CN ally has a very concise meaning, and in this context NoR and GOONS are not allies. Simple as that.]

Second: GOONS also has DH's and their allies' backing. Your receiving both military and financial assistance, and your side outnumbers NPO's side.
[/quote]

Yes, our side has far more resources at its disposal than yours. Your point?

Mine was that NPO has been receiving assistance just as GOONS has (even if in different forms), and that's irrefutable.

Edited by SirWilliam

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1300707402' post='2672133']
He finally catches his mistake. Deflect! Deflect! Navigation, full engine power to reverse! Go now, damn it!
[/quote]

No mistake. Jokes do not tend to have tactical objectives. This had a tactical objective and could affect the outcome of some conflicts by.. well.. starting them. That said, it was hardly a joke. It was a great failure though.

Real joke is on them.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300766205' post='2672909']
No mistake. [b]Jokes do not tend to have tactical objectives[/b]. This had a tactical objective and could affect the outcome of some conflicts by.. well.. starting them. That said, it was hardly a joke. It was a great failure though.

Real joke is on them.
[/quote]

What are you talking about, NPO has plenty of tactical objectives.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1300752913' post='2672716']
This kind of crap simply doesn't belong out here. Message was sent, some view it as underhanded or a lame tactic certainly while others find it in great humor. I am not about to debate which is right. The point is this thread has no business being here as anyone who "falls" for it deserves whatever happens to them next.

Frankly Pacificans needs to stop feeding this post even though it was started by one of our own.
[/quote]

It's a shame there aren't more like you.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300766205' post='2672909']
No mistake. Jokes do not tend to have tactical objectives. This had a tactical objective and could affect the outcome of some conflicts by.. well.. starting them. That said, it was hardly a joke. It was a great failure though.

Real joke is on them.
[/quote]

No, this was done for fun, if NPO came out of peacemode it was just an added bonus. Trust me, like I said, I've done it myself. [OOC] It may come as a surprise but this is a game, and the idea behind playing a game is that you have fun. :rolleyes: [/OOC]

And BEazy, yeah, I still talk to him.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1300825591' post='2673290']
It did come from a member wearing the NPO AA. I question the questioning of this PM.
[/quote]
There's a vast difference between a member and a ghost.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1300881196' post='2673750']
You can expect this kind of stuff in war. Lord knows we were spammed with Vogon poetry.
[/quote]
You can't compare Vogon poetry (most of it was hilarious BTW :awesome: ) to deliberately misleading messages. People who'll get fooled by these kind of things will be newbies and inactives. I just think this is too much of a low-blow.

[quote name='Ogedei Khan' timestamp='1300882357' post='2673758']
You can't compare Vogon poetry (most of it was hilarious BTW :awesome: ) to deliberately misleading messages. People who'll get fooled by these kind of things will be newbies and inactives. I just think this is too much of a low-blow.
[/quote]

Nations above 30K arent noobs.

[quote name='Ogedei Khan' timestamp='1300880824' post='2673747']
I can understand if this was just one guy fooling with his opponent. But if it was mass-PMed to NPO members- that would be just pathetic :gag:
[/quote]

How exactly would PMing an individual with which you are at war with this kind of false information be something 'you can understand'? How would that make any sense whatsoever? The person would already be familiar with your user name and already know you're not a member of their alliance.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300909597' post='2673926']
How exactly would PMing an individual with which you are at war with this kind of false information be something 'you can understand'? How would that make any sense whatsoever? The person would already be familiar with your user name and already know you're not a member of their alliance.
[/quote]
More of a problem, if you're already fighting them, then that means they're already out of peace mode, which was the entire point of the message.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300909597' post='2673926']
[/quote]
It's call deceiving and it is often [b]not[/b] smiled upon, except for the liars and their friends.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1300919114' post='2674031']
It's call deceiving and it is often [b]not[/b] smiled upon, except for the liars and their friends.
[/quote]

My question was not answered. Can you summon someone with enough brain power to process what I was asking, please? You seem to be running an older model.