An Actual Apology from Kronos

[center][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z310/Snowbeast21/Kronosflagdark.jpg[/img][/center]

Do you know how I know this is a real announcement? It's from the leader of the alliance.

Yesterday, a member of Kronos posted a joke at one of our ally's expense. It was ill-conceived and short sighted and I offer my most sincere apology to Valhalla, its members, and its leadership. You guys deserve better from us and I thank you for your understanding and calm reaction to yesterday's events. I am extremely grateful to receive such kind words despite the situation we created. I look forward to building a bridge into the 21st century with you (but hopefully not beyond because if we still play this game in 90 years, someone better shoot me).

In response to this, we make a pledge to send aid to any Valhalla nation that has entered peace mode. Valhalla nations should and must be compensated for our misguided action. In addition, I have sacked our government. This means that Vesa is no longer a Harbinger but I and Valhalla continue to stand by him. He is one of the most dedicated and most able Kronos members we have ever had and helped deliver our alliance through a time of stagnation. We would simply not exist without him. As I stated, his joke was in poor taste, but our friendship with our allies was built upon his labor and his hard work and he has offered to make amends for his trouble. Valhalla does not agree with his actions but continue to support him as he was one of the architects of our original friendship.

This case is closed. If you disagree, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=69970]here's my nation.[/url] Valhalla: you guys are awesome. I look forward to blowing stuff up together real soon.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nojudfoo' date='15 July 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1279169294' post='2372309']
This case is closed. If you disagree, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=69970]here's my nation.[/url]
[/quote]

brb nuking.

Also, well said Noj. Thank you Valhalla for being good sports given all the crap that we caused.

o/ Kronos
o/ Val

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

[quote name='Haflinger' date='14 July 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1279170857' post='2372360']
Yes, this helps. Considering what Valhalla gave up for you guys, this goes some way to making it seem like you actually care about them after all.
[/quote]

Your turn of phrase intrigues me. What is it you suppose we 'gave up'?

[quote name='Kryievla' date='15 July 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1279171388' post='2372385']
Your turn of phrase intrigues me. What is it you suppose we 'gave up'?
[/quote]
Kry, you really should know that by now. And this isn't the place to discuss it if you don't.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='15 July 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1279173166' post='2372451']
While I personally don't think an apology was necessary, that which you gave is respectful and in good taste. Disappointing to see that it resulted in Vesalius being removed though.
[/quote]

You really thinks that an apology wasn't necessary? :huh: