An Actual Apology from Kronos

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Graphix' date='15 July 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1279218732' post='2373207']
This is off topic from the apology, however our Vice Regent did in fact try to speak with GOD as soon as we heard they might be involved. You've been very vocal about this whole situation without knowing all of the details, so maybe it's time we all just walked away from this now.

Noj, thank you for all of the time you've put into helping us sort this out, and for this gesture. :)
[/quote]

Have I now? I recall two or three posts, but if your feeling very sensitive about their content then my apologies, though I thought I made it clear that I was not trying to insult. Though I do know the details, I did not know you tried to talk with GOD, and if that's true your...emotional...responses are a bit more warranted.

Good luck.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='15 July 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1279217795' post='2373178']
No, apparently you're the idiot. I hope for your sake you don't have a reading comprehension test in the near future.

I would have confronted GOD before and gotten a first hand grip on what was going on (which to my knowledge you did not do and if you did my money would be on the joke ending at that point and no one ever having to go into peace, but if you did that's a different story), after that I would have done the same thing as you, champ. I'm not insinuating you did anything at all wrong in regards to strategy or otherwise. Seriously, it's like you cant even say the words "peace mode" in a non derogatory fashion without people jumping on you like a pack of damn wolves.

Once again though, glad its resolved and good to see Kronos handle this respectfully.
[/quote]
Um excuse me i was in a long dialog with Xiphosis that left the realm of IC as I couldnt believe he would ever think that I would condone spying(as we have known each other since i started playing). So you sir are wrong Xiph played the part to the max. I went to the source the source played it through my contact with goons was no $%&@ off from sardonic and a very curious circular argument with FW.

[quote name='Drai' date='15 July 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1279218503' post='2373200']
Really? That was hilarious and if Valhalla can't take the very minor financial hit from peace mode then they deserve to have this joke played on them as a lesson. (but really, Valhalla is competent enough to not be setback by this)
[/quote]
Really we deserved this Drai your an $@! hat point blanc. I dont think youve seen a single valhalla nation on this OWF !@#$%*ing about it though have you. While i will admit if it would have been called off prior to the PM among other things we would have laughed and said yep you got us instead it wasnt untill other people stepped in this was concluded. Hell let us in on the joke and we would have all had a good laugh as Levi pointed out.

We did not ask for reps nor demand any removals Kronos has insisted on doing this. Val was the butt of a joke put your $%&@en fangs away trying to make us out to be the bad guys here.

Kronos NoJ Ves Laz you all are still close to our hearts and have shown that a 100 times over you know how to handle yourselves

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1279219324' post='2373216']
Um excuse me i was in a long dialog with Xiphosis that left the realm of IC as I couldnt believe he would ever think that I would condone spying(as we have known each other since i started playing). So you sir are wrong Xiph played the part to the max. I went to the source the source played it through my contact with goons was no $%&@ off from sardonic and a very curious circular argument with FW.

[/quote]

No need for an "um excuse me". As I said above, Xiph neglected to mention that part to me and in that case I [i]do[/i] understand. Seriously though, you and your comrades need to work on the anger a bit and figure out how to decipher who is insulting you and who is conversing about the subject at hand. It's unbecoming.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1279219324' post='2373216']
I went to the source the source played it through my contact with goons was no $%&@ off from sardonic
[/quote]
Yeah sorry about my part there, I might have gone a [I]bit[/I] far. I realized that I probably wasn't the best person to sell the thing directly and let my second' take over for me.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='15 July 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1279219622' post='2373222']
No need for an "um excuse me". As I said above, Xiph neglected to mention that part to me and in that case I [i]do[/i] understand. Seriously though, you and your comrades need to work on the anger a bit and figure out how to decipher who is insulting you and who is conversing about the subject at hand. It's unbecoming.
[/quote]

or perhaps instead of being condesending and acting like we dont know how to do our job and decipher intel you may give us the benifit of the doubt. You have been in both threads throwing this BS around sorry if it upsets me a bit i think we as a whole have been pretty good sports about this for the most part.

[quote]Yeah sorry about my part there, I might have gone a bit far. I realized that I probably wasn't the best person to sell the thing directly and let my second' take over for me. [/quote]

It is what it is man tbh in that scope of things you tried to sell it though we didnt really swallow the hook till a bit later.

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1279219998' post='2373233']
or perhaps instead of being condesending and acting like we dont know how to do our job and decipher intel you may give us the benifit of the doubt. You have been in both threads throwing this BS around sorry if it upsets me a bit i think we as a whole have been pretty good sports about this for the most part.
[/quote]

I can understand why your upset a bit if the joke was taken as far as you actually talking to Xiph and him still keeping it up, as I said before he never mentioned that part. So don't worry about it, no offense taken. However do note that I was not being condescending in either thread or "throwing BS around", you have just been taking what I'm saying completely wrong in both instances. No worries though.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='15 July 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1279220742' post='2373263']
Me thinks it's a bit extreme to throw out of gov't such a dedicated member as you put it just because of Valhalla.
[/quote]

L
O
L

I may have asked for some .gov members to be booted as part of terms in the past(and if you have been around bob for any length of time you know how THAT turned out), but this instance wasnt one of that nature.

Valhalla had ZERO part in the .gov firing. We did not mention it, we did not ask for it, we did not even WANT it.

Unlike YOU Kronos head leader has HONOR, and becuase of that, he made a hard choice to try and show his commitment and desire to continue as friends and comrades.

Good thing you arent a leader, though maybe there would be far more lulz in bob if you were. :ehm:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' date='15 July 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1279230383' post='2373559']
L
O
L

I may have asked for some .gov members to be booted as part of terms in the past(and if you have been around bob for any length of time you know how THAT turned out), but this instance wasnt one of that nature.

Valhalla had ZERO part in the .gov firing. We did not mention it, we did not ask for it, we did not even WANT it.

Unlike YOU Kronos head leader has HONOR, and becuase of that, he made a hard choice to try and show his commitment and desire to continue as friends and comrades.

Good thing you arent a leader, though maybe there would be far more lulz in bob if you were. :ehm:
[/quote]

Accepting compensation for turtling at the first whisper of a war and having a Kronos gov't member jettisoned; not to mention he is the one member who Kronos apparently owes their entire existence to, how would you not expect anyone to come to that conclusion?

A real ally would not be accepting compensation. A real ally would move on.

Sorry, I should have been clearer in my message.

Valhalla never asked for an apology nor even asked we throw out our government. This is why I continue to have nothing but the most respect for these guys. Their desire to play the game so closely matches ours that they understand when we screw up.

I would have loved to keep Vesa around but he needs to work with Valhalla directly to rebuild trust between them. I am happy to see so many stick up for him though. It shows many understand the complexity of this situation.

As for the rest of government, that's not pertinent to our discussion.

Edited by Nojudfoo

[quote name='James IV' date='15 July 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1279169952' post='2372330']
But, but! You aren't making the meanies in GOD and GOONs pay for this. :(
[/quote]

We are taking responsibility for our own actions. Our closeness to Valhalla made it that much more hurtful to them.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='15 July 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1279233095' post='2373632']
Accepting compensation for turtling at the first whisper of a war and having a Kronos gov't member jettisoned; not to mention he is the one member who Kronos apparently owes their entire existence to, how would you not expect anyone to come to that conclusion?

A real ally would not be accepting compensation. A real ally would move on.
[/quote]

You should probably read the post directly under this one you made here^^^ made by the leader of Kronos and then understand you look like a fool.

We didnt ask.

Nor have we asked.

Nor have we accepted any reps, though we DID accept their apology(so yes if by mean Valhalla accepting an apology that wasnt asked for by us then you are right we are horrible horrible viking raiders). :blink:

Edited by chefjoe

Vesa should send some of his soldiers over as slaves.

In NV, we insist upon human sacrifices, but most folks can deal with slaves.

[ooc]send the aid offer, let Valhalla get the screen shot, then cancel the offer... it makes for a great sig.[/ooc]

[quote name='chefjoe' date='15 July 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1279238899' post='2373791']
You should probably read the post directly under this one you made here^^^ made by the leader of Kronos and then understand you look like a fool.

We didnt ask.

Nor have we asked.

Nor have we accepted any reps, though we DID accept their apology(so yes if by mean Valhalla accepting an apology that wasnt asked for by us then you are right we are horrible horrible viking raiders). :blink:
[/quote]

My curiosity was perked as to why Kronos felt obliged to offer you aid, a public apology and the abdication of their government for a joke that went awry between too so-called 'friends'. Friends do make jokes at one another once and a while. Regardless, the post above me as well as yours actually vindicates my curiosity as it does look like you two have trust issues to work out.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='15 July 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1279242382' post='2373851']
My curiosity was perked as to why Kronos felt obliged to offer you aid, a public apology and the abdication of their government for a joke that went awry
[/quote]
Because we felt it was needed. Go away.