A Legion / NADC Announcement

[center][img]http://www.avelegio.net/forums/images/smilies/legion/banner1.png[/img][img]http://www.avelegio.net/forums/images/smilies/legion/imperatorseal.png[/img][img]http://www.avelegio.net/forums/images/smilies/legion/banner2.png[/img][/center]

In acknowledgement of Article VIII-Withdrawal, following mutual discussions between The Legion and the North Atlantic Defense Coalition, as of the posting of this announcement, the treaty recognized by the above parties has now been cancelled.

[b]Signed for Legion:[/b]

Alexander Kerensky
Killer04
Regent Pancras
Tzar Rob
bjalbert
Roddney McCay

[b]Signed for NADC:[/b]

Secretary General: Dark Wizard
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Simman31
Minister of Internal Affairs: Justinian the Mighty
Military Operations Commander: Aloysius
Minister of Finance: Scotia the Brave

Elected Councilors:
Bosox Nation
Defiant
Emperor of Babanga
Haart

Edited by Regent Pancras

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey, Legion still exists. I forgot about you guys.

Well congrats, I'm sure this was hard on you both, or maybe it wasn't. It must be for the best though or else you wouldn't do it.

Meh, Leet Guy is right. Though, as a fairly large alliance Legion could be making some more interesting FA moves.

Apparently, according to the wiki, it was only an ODoAP at this point. Regardless, Legion only has NpO, Invicta, and TLR as partners, which does not allow for a lot power projection. It'd be interesting to see the largest alliance on Purple take a more proactive role on the world stage.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335908593' post='2961774']
Meh, Leet Guy is right. Though, as a fairly large alliance Legion could be making some more interesting FA moves.
[/quote]

I doubt they have the capital or the intelligence to do that. I may be wrong, but I haven't ever seen Legion do anything productive even when they've been given chances.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335908848' post='2961779']
I doubt they have the capital or the intelligence to do that. I may be wrong, but I haven't ever seen Legion do anything productive even when they've been given chances.
[/quote]

I don't really doubt the capacity, but rather the willpower.

Erm, best of luck to you both.

Who does NADC have left now that both TIO & Legion dropped you?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335908593' post='2961774']
Meh, Leet Guy is right. Though, as a fairly large alliance [b]Legion could be making some more interesting FA moves.
[/b]
Apparently, according to the wiki, it was only an ODoAP at this point. Regardless, Legion only has NpO, Invicta, and [s]T[/s]tLR as partners, which does not allow for a lot power projection. It'd be interesting to see the largest alliance on Purple take a more proactive role on the world stage.
[/quote]

:P

I agree.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335908848' post='2961779']
[/quote]

They could at least try, with realistic alliances. :P Seems to be a lack of motivation.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1335923930' post='2961961']
Erm, best of luck to you both.

Who does NADC have left now that both TIO & Legion dropped you?

:P

I agree.

They could at least try, with realistic alliances. :P Seems to be a lack of motivation.
[/quote]

they still have us. and CCC

sorry to see this treaty end. sad see friends drift apart

/NADC :wub:

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1335929400' post='2962057']
Looking at the list of Legion's latest government always causes me to raise a few eyebrows. I wouldn't hold your breath Roq. But much love to all the old friends that still putter around Legion's halls
[/quote]

You could always rejoin :P or Kzopp.