The Horns of War Ablazin

Jtkode

[center]
[SIZE=0][font=quot][color=quot]An Ascended Republic of Elite States Announcement[/SIZE][/color][/font]

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/4/49/Areswarflag.jpg[/IMG]

I cant keep anyone waiting for any longer, our nations have been prepared and we are ready. Due to the Mount Olympus Ski Resort Accords:

[QUOTE]Article III: Mutual Defense.

Should either signatory be subject to an act of aggression, they are well within their rights to request military support, which the other signatory is obligated to provide unless the former signatory had become involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs. In such a case, the request for aid becomes voluntary.[/QUOTE]

Guess what, ur goin' down The Sweet Oblivion. The Ascended Republic of Elite States hereby recognizes a state of war with The Sweet Oblivion on the grounds of their attacks on our allies. How meek their attacks might be.[/center]

However, No one get excited for awesome attacks at update, TSO seem to be hiding behind some hippies. And to TSO, never come to me before a war and ever expect me to give you respect when you ask me to 'surrender' before attacks, I do wish you luck however, because you will need it.

We are one, We are United, We are ARES, Hoorah! Viva ARES!

o/ ARES
o/ Polaris

[center][i]Obligatory Jiggly:[/i]

[IMG]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/jtkode/jiggly-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1322976885' post='2861674']
Good Bye Ares.
[/quote]
You keep saying similar things in every DoW thread. Are you planning to commit seppuku or something soon? You're clearly a failure at this point, may as well just end it and save whatever dignity you thought you had left.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1322977001' post='2861683']
How is this supposed to even work? Only like 10% of your alliance is in range of 80% of TSO.
[/quote]

Perhaps they plan on hitting TSO should they ever fall to their range. Maybe have a IRON v Gremlins strategy